paula-c

Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
March 12, 2010, 07:19:53 AM
There are a lot of kidnapped children in Haiti, is already talking about exploitation, sexual violence and trafficking in organs. A few weeks ago Secretary of State Hillaty Clinton said he was "very hurt", she was deeply affected by the criticism that make the United States for cooperation with Haiti. How come they do not understand it all cuanton want is to bring order to the chaos that is Puerto Principe and help in the "reconstruction" as in Iraq, while the other countries sent doctors, medicines, food and clothing, the United States is sending ships and planes with well-armed soldiers. What does she think all the applause?.
And as for the HAARP, the truth I am very Concerned about this, I now I'm wondering when do we play for us? :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 12, 2010, 08:33:11 AM
Quote from: paula-c
I now I'm wondering when do we play for us? :geek:
Not sure about the wording but do you mean - when is it our turn to stand up and change things?
 Well - look at the Dollars - the first one is ;

This one is the unmasking - so when we all start to see whats going on.......
Also look at the the sides - We the people radio - Community currency, complete 9/11 timeline,Truth action,
Then see the BS Pentagon pic and the LIE and the cage over the skull and bones?
Then see the V for Vendetta pic face in the corner on the left?
At the bottom - False flag op - Gatekeepers - Inside job - Patsies and moles - MIHOP - Wargames- Pre war games - Profiteers - options media blackout - coincidence Theory etc
Note also that on the bodyguards interview it was poigniant moment when he said that they were regarded as the 'Gatekeeper' ( see Matrix) - illuminati  - A gatekeeper is defined as someone who controls access to something. It also refers to individuals who decide whether a given message will be distributed by a mass medium.
The truth is coming out and a lot more people will identify with it when they can see it in Michaels life.
Is everything linked??? People may start to ask this question.
Also the numbers under the pentagon/BS - 322 - 1984 -  and under the other - 911-2001. 1984 - is George Orwells book  - called 1984 - about Big Brother and NWO - and 322 = 7

This one has Two V faces - Maybe the first side is bringing out the truth from slightly hidden position -
The second side - they are pointing directly to the the NWO & 9/11 in more open sight.
Become aware and study!!!! - under V faces - be a soldier of love. BeLIEve.It's ONE DECEPTION - to rule them all.
If anyone knows anything I've got wrong or missed - please point it out xxx
Love xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

paula-c

March 12, 2010, 10:24:59 AM
Sorry for my English, StargazerMJ11 I mean .. I HAARP, by the political situation that we are living here for all the accusations the United States does the government of my country, discredited, accusations of terrorism, drug trade,. Etc.
We are currently experiencing the biggest drought in many decades, we are running out of water, heat is unbearable, if you've not heard of Salto del Angel, the largest waterfall in the world, well this disappearing, almost no water.
The project HAARP can cause earthquakes and drought.
Well and the internal political situation is also worrying, there are many social problems. But I think that each country must resolve its internal problems without the intervention of others. I hope you understand the wording.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 11:07:15 AM
Yes I see what you mean - shame the NWO doesn't quite agree!!! Still, we all have things to learn in order to change the state of play.
The day is darkest before the dawn xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 12, 2010, 07:19:45 PM

Of Operation Peter Pan has been much talk in Latin America, among other things said

The US special services produced and widely spread the rumour that the revolutionary Government withdraw parental parents with regard to education and care of their children. It was mounted and implemented with the support of the United States Government a criminal operation of transfer of Cuban children into its territory, which were forced to travel without the company of their parents.
Operation Peter Pan was more maneuver handling children remember in the Western Hemisphere political purposes and was also one of the saddest episodes in the history of Cuban emigration to America. Many of those children were sent to houses of adoption, orphanages, and even prisons for juveniles in 35 States.

Organizers plan managed to keep secret for a long time its methods, means and purposes, hiding the public information regarding an apparently 'humanitarian' activity, in fact a more sinister covert operations and carried out by the US secret services psychological warfare.

Now he is speaking of Operation Peter Pan, but in Haiti.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 06:17:27 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"

Of Operation Peter Pan has been much talk in Latin America, among other things said

The US special services produced and widely spread the rumour that the revolutionary Government withdraw parental parents with regard to education and care of their children. It was mounted and implemented with the support of the United States Government a criminal operation of transfer of Cuban children into its territory, which were forced to travel without the company of their parents.
Operation Peter Pan was more maneuver handling children remember in the Western Hemisphere political purposes and was also one of the saddest episodes in the history of Cuban emigration to America. Many of those children were sent to houses of adoption, orphanages, and even prisons for juveniles in 35 States.

Organizers plan managed to keep secret for a long time its methods, means and purposes, hiding the public information regarding an apparently 'humanitarian' activity, in fact a more sinister covert operations and carried out by the US secret services psychological warfare.

Now he is speaking of Operation Peter Pan, but in Haiti.
This is why we have to  L.O . V . E  no matter what our individual beliefs .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 13, 2010, 10:17:56 AM
StargazerMJ11, agree ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 13, 2010, 05:43:11 PM

amen, so be it ... ;)

When it rains nature resurrects...so let it rain.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 13, 2010, 08:37:00 PM
Hey guys I just drove across the USA east to west... Hope to get to neverland soon.  But I want to say there are alot of christans in this country.   Also about the dollar bill see/ note infowars.com  Alex Jones author of endgame.  He had jessie Ventura on fridays radio show taking about harpp, said if the govt has the tools to make an earthquake should'nt it at least be investigated????  you can listen at prisionplant.tv.com reruns..  Anywhay you guys are smart.    I think MJ hoaxed his death ....and alot of people are waking up  its so cool..any one seen the southpark shows with MR. JEFFERSON  funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

paula-c

March 13, 2010, 09:10:30 PM
The HAARP Project

Perhaps some do not sound the acronym, but belonged to a mysterious plan of the U.S. Air Force whose acronym HAARP, High Frequency Auroral Research Project Advanced.  In some military installations located in Gakona, Alaska, is developing a mysterious project which consists of 180 antennas will be working together as a single antenna that deliver 1 GW = 1,000,000,000 W, ie a billion radio waves high frequency which penetrate the lower atmosphere and interact with the flow of elecrojets Aureal.
However, we must outline that the land is wrapped and protected by the atmosphere. The troposphere extends from the ground to about 16 km high. The stratosphere, with its ozone layer is between 16 and 48 km high. Beyond the 48 km we have the ionosphere that reaches the 350 km high. Van Allen belts are located at distances greater and tend to capture the energetic particles that try to break into the earth from outer space.
In this sense the HAARP project is one of many conducted by the Navy and U.S. Air Force. Other projects involving military or have involved the study of the ionosphere, the upper atmosphere and use of space satellites for purposes more or less unique, selling its use for, primarily, not war. To cite one another, we have:
Project Starfish (1962) was conducting experiments in the ionosphere, altering the shape and intensity of the Van Allen belts, etc. ..
SPS: Solar Power Satellite Project (1968). Project for which it wanted to generate a constellation of geostationary satellites able to intercept and transmit solar radiation in microwave concentrated rays of land for later use.
SPS Military Implications (1978). The SPS project was reworked to suit military purposes. The constellation of satellites may use and concentrate solar radiation to be used as a beam capable of destroying enemy missiles or objects, change communications using the ionosphere as a reflecting screen, etc ...
And further experiments where the local disturbance of the layer of the upper atmosphere, combined with the existence of multiple satellites has been the primary object of the experiments. All of them sold to the general public as projects to study, understand, improve our understanding of the physics of the upper atmosphere. They have even appeared service messages which spoke of increasing the level of stratospheric ozone and studies the impact of climate change on our world.

Therefore, HAARP is just one of these military projects conducted by the American Defense. To return to what we know about this project.
The pulses emitted artificially stimulate the ionosphere, creating waves that can travel long distances through the lower atmosphere and penetrate into the earth to find deposits of missiles, tunnels, or communicate with submerged submarines, among many other applications.
What is Electrojet?. There is a floating electricity on Earth called Aureal electrojet, the energy deposited in it changes medium, changing the flow and generating LF (Low Frequency) and VLF (Very Low Frequency). HAARP is intended to bring the electrojet to Earth with the aim of utilizing a large generating station.
HAARP radio beams sent into the ionosphere, the electrojet affect the global climate, sometimes during a thunderstorm actually touch the earth, affecting telephone communications and electric cables, electrical supply disruption and even changes in the state the human being.
The act HAARP ionospheric heater as a major, the most powerful in the world. In this sense it may be the most sophisticated geophysical weapon built by man

A project with the intent to manipulate the world?
So far we have described the "official" question, but why some people believe that HAARP is hidden behind something else?, "Strange weather modification experiments, mind control and even earthquakes occur?.
Certainly some scientific basis appears in this whole affair, HAARP with hundreds of millions of watts of power and antennae can be seen as a real "heater" in the upper atmosphere, causing a tremendous ionization that can lead to unpredictable consequences, and thanks its effect "mirror" effects could lead to any area of the planet. Would be talking about a new type of weapon, capable of intensifying storms, prolonged droughts, about an alleged enemy territory, and causing injury without realizing that this is no more ... fiction?.
The project is so controversial and dangerous. Proponents argue a host of benefits of scientific, geophysical and military, but his detractors are convinced that they could have catastrophic consequences for our planet, from risky changes in the ionosphere, to the manipulation of the human mind.
Nick Begich scientist with the journalist Jeanne Manning conducted a thorough investigation into her full fruit of which was released the book "Angels do not play this harp" (The angels do not play this harp), in which both authors raise troubling hypothesis, one of them is to be launched this project could have worse consequences of nuclear testing

According to Dr. Rosalie Bertell, HAARP is part of an integrated weapons system that has potentially devastating environmental consequences.
"It relates to fifty years of intensive and increasingly destructive programs to understand and control the upper atmosphere. It would be rash not to associate HAARP the space laboratory construction which is separately being planned by the United States. HAARP is an integral part of a long history of space research and development of deliberate military nature. The military implications of combining these projects is alarming ... The ability of the combination HAARP / Spacelab / rocket produce very large amounts of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on the land through laser and particle beams, is frightening. The project would probably be "sold" to the public as a space shield against the entry of weapons into the country or, for the most naive, as a system to repair the layer ozone.
Outside the weather manipulation, HAARP has a number of other related uses: "HAARP could contribute to climate change intensively bombarding the atmosphere with high-frequency rays. Converting the low-frequency waves at high intensity could also affect human brains, and can not be precluded from having tectonic effects.
So seek to manipulate the weather
To make matters worse, the possible manipulation of human minds and changes in the ionosphere would have to add new effects. The creator of Project HAARP ionospheric heater, Bernard Eastlund, says his invention could also control the weather. A statement that Begich has led to the conclusion that if the HAARP operates one hundred percent could create weather anomalies on terrestrial hemispheres, following the theory of resonance as employed by the genius Nikola Tesla in his inventions. A climate change on a hemisphere trigger other changes in the other hemisphere. One possibility that should not be ruled out, especially in the light of the views of scientists from Stanford University will, ensuring that the global climate could be controlled by transmitting radio signals relatively small, the Van Allen belts. Resonance, small activating signals can control enormous energies.

Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is operational and has the potential of triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.
How do you alter the weather with this project?
It has been suggested in several scientific papers that altmósfera the high winds (above 50 km altitude) play an important role in the jet, which in turn controls the structures of surface weather. Other authors have studied the "auroreal electrojet" and have encntrado that there is a very close relationship with the winds at 80 km altitude. Therefore electrojet systems - tropospheric winds are apparently correlated.
One goal of HAARP is modular electrojet currents and thus affect the intensity and direction of you and zonal winds of the jet.
Moreover, the power to "warm up" certain areas of the globe could create hostile weather conditions to produce droughts.
We must be wary of this enigmatic project. It is anticipated that in Greenland and Norway are installing or have installed new antennas in the HAARP project. In other Pacific islands are supposed to have been installed so many HAARP antennas.
The first operational tests are expected to take place in 2003.
Are we witnessing the beginning of a new era of geophysical weapons capable of changing the climate locally and be used against hostile countries?
Who was Nikola Tesla?
In conclusion, we do not forget the inventor of our time directly or indirectly, is related to the HAARP.

Nikola Tesla was one of the lesser-known scholars of our time. Born in Croatia (1856) and died in New York (1943). Tesla was primarily an inventor. He invented the AC induction motor and electromagnetic highly efficient turbines, etc. .. Some attribute the invention of radio, but his idea, apparently, it took Marconi and Edison. Tesla was an expert in thermodynamics, solar and cosmic X-rays, etc..
He invented a system of wireless power transmission: transmit energy without physical media. Got a set of light bulbs of 50 watts to 40 km away and floated the idea of being able to concentrate and transmit energy over long distances. Tesla was a visionary and ahead of his time as forecast the invention of television, potential future uses of satellites and the possible use of time machines able to control long-range (before 1910!).
The HAARP project from the original concept of Tesla powerful electromagnetic waves transmit power that may be reflected in the ionosphere and thus achieve greater distances.

Some may say that I'm going crazy, apart from the severe drought we are experiencing, there are regions and the temperature here reached 50 degrees.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 13, 2010, 09:15:17 PM

Long slender creeping stem, main stem extension, which takes root in places that give rise to new plants

Not to say, now I can not think, too hot ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

March 13, 2010, 09:36:44 PM

Long slender creeping stem, main stem extension, which takes root in places that give rise to new plants

Not to say, now I can not think, too hot ...

Paula, I too was musing/mulling over that one here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please do share more of your thoughts with us on this one.

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions