~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mourning and being serious from time to time (which is not much to ask, I think and few people were of the same opinion in BACK theard) are totally different things. I suppose Front got what I wanted to say. For me, loling all the time is not why I'm here for. But, yeah, Front got it, I am sure. I don't need to explain more and either I will

Seriously, if I would feel the negativity you have in you the whole day, I would live a miserable life. You are demanding, negative and also offensive to other members. If you don't like the way how people on here need a laugh at times, open your own forum where you can whine and cry and be negative all day. It is seriously getting on my nerves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

errrr

afraid/

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

:lol:

8-)

mj_dance/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall

Let me guess. There is a writing "NO FIGHTI_G" on the signboard where he is breaking the beer bottles On the Wall. And you are the one looking for the missing N on the floor. :lol: I wonder if you're wearing a disguise too.  geek/  What would it be?
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:02:17 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's no serious discussions on the board? Did I read that right?  bangbang   There's times when I feel like my head is literally gonna pop off due to the depth of discussions on this board and the amount of info to take in!  errrr 

As for being 'too happy'...once you fully beLIEve...how the heck can you not feel 'too happy'???  I feel like this most of the time... penguin/

To answer the question of the thread:  Yes, we'll know cause we'll feel it.  If there are any doubts, the eyes have it  ;)

@Front...you crack me up  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

everlastinglove_MJ

I think I will know it is MJ. I'm sure he'll make sure that we all will know it's him when he wants us to. In the meantime I'm not sure I will think it's MJ when he appears in public and he doesn't want to be recognised, because his appearance will be in a splendid disguise or as a VERY good MJ impersonator ;) with (sun)glasses 8-) , without glasses I think I'd recognise his eyes. :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

errrr

afraid/

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

8-)

mj_dance/

AHA!! Front! I finally found you ! I've been hearing other people talking about you, but I had no idea who you were or if you were even on this forum.  I have so much to catch up on.  :shock: I'm going to go read the last hundred pages on that thread about Back now.  crash/ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
AHA!! Front! I finally found you ! I've been hearing other people talking about you, but I had no idea who you were or if you were even on this forum.  I have so much to catch up on.  :shock: I'm going to go read the last hundred pages on that thread about Back now.  crash/ :lol:

You have A LOT to read hun. This is off topic but I want to say it. You look so pretty in your pic.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You have A LOT to read hun. This is off topic but I want to say it. You look so pretty in your pic.   bearhug

Yes , I suppose I do !  /woohoo/ :lol:
& aww , thank you dear  :oops: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

errrr

afraid/

mj_bad/

8-)

mj_dance/

N.O. C.L.O.W.N. S.U.I.T.!!!! :shock: pale/ OMG! /overreacting/ He'd scare the shit outta me!

I like the song though Front, you are a hell of a songwriter! /bravo/ :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

errrr

afraid/

mj_bad/

8-)

mj_dance/

I know what mean. I joined the forum 3 days ago. A week ago I was blind. I still have so much learning, watching, reading to do. But I am absorbing it like a sponge. Having said that I have information overload. But trying to process it. Even though it is a lot of information, very complex, what I am learning makes sense, is cold hard facts and is logical. I still have a long way to go, but already I am 100% a beLIEver and 100% commited to the army of L.O.V.E - Stand by MJ forever!

My SEARCH for the TRUTH has only just begun - but I have no doubt that I am on the right path.

Thank God for MJ. Thank God for BACK. Thank God for Front. Thank God for TS.

We will know it is MJ. Many other skeptics will take time to believe. I can only imagine the opulence, miraculous and grandiose, magnificient way in which he will return. I can't wait...

L.O.V.E you MJ. Xx

From your Aussie BeLIEver!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Front - maybe there will be a lot of fans that do as you say but not us beLIEvers...we don't give up that easy. We will stand there and visually measure MJ's height and then discuss whether he's 5'9" or 5'11". Someone will undoubtedly have a tape measure or will take a picture with their phone that they can upload to their computer for visuals.

Or the beLIEvers will look at MJ's feet. Is he an 8, 9, 10 or 11 shoe? Of course there are the beautiful eyes, the infectious smile, and of course the long arms and big hands.

Then we'll discuss MJ's stage presence and whether he's comfortable or uncomfortable. We'll discuss MJ's walk, his talk, and his smell.

And by then MJ will walk away because we'll all be split in decision. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

LOL Voice...that was great!

But let's not let 'them' know our gameplan...  ....they're watchin'.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

:lol: Front, I sure hope MJ doesn't get torn to pieces like some past occasions. You didn't mention any bodygaurds, so he's a brave man.
Good advice about the no fighti_g, because as Liza said about the autopsy report, "All hell will break loose!"
And so what did happen to that 1 bottle of propofol? Everyone was sampling?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front - maybe there will be a lot of fans that do as you say but not us beLIEvers...we don't give up that easy. We will stand there and visually measure MJ's height and then discuss whether he's 5'9" or 5'11". Someone will undoubtedly have a tape measure or will take a picture with their phone that they can upload to their computer for visuals.

Or the beLIEvers will look at MJ's feet. Is he an 8, 9, 10 or 11 shoe? Of course there are the beautiful eyes, the infectious smile, and of course the long arms and big hands.

Then we'll discuss MJ's stage presence and whether he's comfortable or uncomfortable. We'll discuss MJ's walk, his talk, and his smell.

Voice and Front I am literally rolling on the floor now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that when Michael comes back, he will make sure that the whole world will believe that it's really him! I have no doubt about it! People might say that it's not him, but they will say it only because they were wrong this whole time and people usually don't like to admit it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I feel like we need to queue up the theme from Mission Impossible.......

I can see Michael peeling back mask, after mask, after mask....even ones from before June 25th.  I think he's played many roles in his lifetime.......we will be shocked. 
You guys are so funny........Front, I have 7 bottles of propofol to go...you got that dang song stuck in my head!!!!! bangbang
 :lol:  I know....all for LOVE!  :lol:   

Blessings to you all.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hahaha this seriously made my day! I have so much to catch up on....school started back up again and it is consuming too much of my time  :'( I'm considering hoaxing my own death  lolol/ I really don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this forum to come to
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk