Quote from: Its her
Quote from: eternalflame
Orange would be banished from the Kingdom!   :?   

Well, be happy then you are no Dutch! :lol:

Hoj Oranjes!  :D :D

Oh-oh.  :oops:  Is orange a national color or something there? (now I look ignorant :roll: ) Some day I am going to visit the Netherlands, and I need to know these things!   Thank you!   

There was a Dutch king a few Centuries ago, William of Orange, and the national color is devoted to him.
Never mind it´s her, I only know about these things because I had a Dutch boyfriend once!  :D :D

Well, so far about history lessons off topic...  :geek:
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:48:37 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Orange would be banished from the Kingdom!  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> 

Hoj Oranjes! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh-oh.  :oops:  Is orange a national color or something there? (now I look ignorant <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) Some day I am going to visit the Netherlands, and I need to know these things!   Thank you!   

There was a Dutch king a few Centuries ago, William of Orange, and the national color is devoted to him.
Never mind it´s her, I only know about these things because I had a Dutch boyfriend once! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well, so far about history lessons off topic... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Yes, you explained it well. At Queensday  we have many orange decoration and orange delicacies.And when The Netherlands play soccer abroad they wear an orange outfit most of the time, just like may Dutch supporters.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:26:46 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Its her"
Love the vid...especially the guy @0:34 which looks like the guy from Cool Running...the one that says 'are you dead man'  :lol:
Hey, thank you for putting that video up for us! I didn't know how to do that. :|

I can't believe I haven't seen Cool Runnings. It looks hysterical. I'm renting it!

Oh, yeah: touche'. I just bet you DO have some golden keys to this Hoax up your sleeves. If MJ doesn't come back by the "end of the world" next year, maybe we can trade some information. :geek:

:lol:  :lol:  

no worries...at first I thought it was hard but all you have to do is press the youtube thingy  :arrow:  [YouTube][/YouTube]and put the youtube link in between and then it comes up.

Agreed, but lets hope it doesn't have to come to 2012...yes Cool Runnings is funny, I loved it.

Say, thank you for the YouTube tips; I'll use them next time. BTW Cool Runnings is on hold temporarily. Someone stole it from the vid store.  :o  :x  It MUST be GOOD! I have a few more places to check. :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Yes, we will. The Jacksons are excentric but not cruel. They will not show us an imposter saying "here's Michael" .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Its her

Quote from: allforlove
Orange would be banished from the Kingdom!  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> 

Hoj Oranjes! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh-oh.  :oops:  Is orange a national color or something there? (now I look ignorant <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) Some day I am going to visit the Netherlands, and I need to know these things!   Thank you!   

Never mind it´s her, I only know about these things because I had a Dutch boyfriend once! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well, so far about history lessons off topic... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Yes, you explained it well. At Queensday  we have many orange decoration and orange delicacies.And when The Netherlands play soccer abroad they wear an orange outfit most of the time, just like may Dutch supporters.
Thanks, Guys! I KNOW  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Wm. of Orange, from study a million years ago! I don't remember the "Orange"  being the color, but leave it to Time and people to make a "big color orange production" out of it. Thank you so much. I love this stuff! It's not really off topic; someone brought up MJ's ORANGE pants...it is chain referencing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:23:25 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Love the vid...especially the guy @0:34 which looks like the guy from Cool Running...the one that says 'are you dead man'  :lol:
Hey, thank you for putting that video up for us! I didn't know how to do that. :|

I can't believe I haven't seen Cool Runnings. It looks hysterical. I'm renting it!

Oh, yeah: touche'. I just bet you DO have some golden keys to this Hoax up your sleeves. If MJ doesn't come back by the "end of the world" next year, maybe we can trade some information. :geek:

:lol:  :lol:  

no worries...at first I thought it was hard but all you have to do is press the youtube thingy  :arrow:  [YouTube][/YouTube]and put the youtube link in between and then it comes up.

Agreed, but lets hope it doesn't have to come to 2012...yes Cool Runnings is funny, I loved it.

Say, thank you for the YouTube tips; I'll use them next time. BTW Cool Runnings is on hold temporarily. Someone stole it from the vid store.  :o  :x  It MUST be GOOD! I have a few more places to check. :geek:

They stole it...that sucks...yes you definitely have to see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To the question "will we believe it's MJ?" That's a good one. I think I would question if it is the real deal. Idk. It's just that over the last year where I followed this hoax, I was played with enough. For all I know, MJ could be right under our noses and we would debate whether it is an imposter or not. It's the same with the O2 guy. I'm pretty certain it was not the "right" MJ but other people believe it is him. I could be wrong but so could others. Nobody ever really confirmed it.
Now of course MJ has special physical features that are very distinct like his hands and his eyes. But we would have to see him up close, without glasses.
I think that it would be necessary for Mike to do a press conference or something with some of his family members and maybe one or two of his kids. I would only believe it if it was confirmed by his family. I don't think the family would be so cruel to tell the public it's Mike when it really isn't.
This:
I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame
reminded me of the story of the false kings in Portugal in the late 16th century. King Sebastian of Portugal  died in a battle in 1578. When he died he was only 24 years old. His corpse was never found (much like our story where the grave has no name and there is no proof of a corpse :) ) and thus, people believed he never died in the first place. People always believed he would come back to save their country. In this time of waiting there were at least 3 "false kings" that claimed to be Sebastian and people believed them at first but they were debunked very soon. People believed in the comback for many hundred years even though it became obvious that Sebastian must have been dead through natural causes by that time.  Well, anyways, Sebastian never came back and that's the end of my history lesson  lolol/  
I don't want to discourage anybody with my story. I hope our "Sebastian" does come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJhasSpoken

To be honest, I think everyone in the world, not including us will think MJ is not alive. Just think about the photo TMZ showed of Tupac saying that he is alive. My theory is that it is Tupac and I think that MJ knew Tupac was alive and used this to test people before he comes back. The photo came out April the 29th 2009 a couple of months before MJ faked his death, so was MJ doing this to test the waters? I think so, some people don't even believe it's him and it's not like people are doing anything about it. I feel Tupac is already come back and when MJ comes back it will have the same effect, but over time will the people believe it's MJ?

Edit: Ok this is the stupidest thing I have ever said but in this article of Tupac being alive (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) , that have 21 exclamation marks.
7+7+7=21 (I hope I counted the ! right)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame
yeah..just imagine them on internet.

what about the Jackson family when this nice freak guy is trying to fool everyone ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

I think we will believe it's him.... In the past there have been lots of photo's of Michael in disguise and the fans always recognise him. We even recognise him when most of his body is covered by a veil... so yes I believe that if (when) he comes back, we will see that it's him, and believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If we are able to recognize him when he's disguise as a fat mayer or as a fire victim... I think we will recognize him as himself. Trust your intuition. Trust the feeling you'll get when you will be looking in his eyes. And soon, you will realize you only trust your logic all that time. Some people won't believe it's him. Some people that are not fans and don't know him a lot... but again, this is part of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

True fans will recognise him as a person, but hardly in his new activity. He retired to have peace and be detached from all noisy routine and to do what he pleases. And mostly and above all,to have the liberty to dream. As we (me- for certain) are doing when we participate being in this place - temporarily, *a place with no name*- that is permanently creating itself with our contribution.
Peace to you all !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe he's dead, He's alive! This is it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you, Michael ! Forever and ever !

MJonmind

John 20:26-29
24   But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 
25   The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 
And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you. 
27   Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 
28   And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 
29   Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

Unfortunately faith won't cut it when Michael returns, we'll have to annalyze all available video, pics, audio, testimonies, surrounding circumstances, connecting dots, EVERYTHING-- before coming to our conclusions.  But I also agree with the one who said that we, and the world will probably have no doubt it's him when we see the spectucular nature of the return, for who could pull this off on this scale except him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally I feel that the O2 Mj was not really Mj. for me it was the stride from the van to the platform which raised doubts. i am only recently a beLIEver, but even prior to the staged death, i felt 02 mj was not mj. but somtimes i doubt myself as he does sound like him. But the manerisms, fist, the stride, and others make me also feel like its not him. i dont believe it is, however on occasion have doubts and have to look at the footage again.....

QUESTION TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE 02 MJ is REAL MJ....

But can I ask those who believe he is the real mj, do they think he was wearing a mask that day? if face looked different thats for sure, esp compared to TII footage. We all know in the past 10 years MJ has (at times) been timid re: his face. ensuring perfect lilghting, etc. Im thinking of bashir interview in mj's home, you rock my world film clip, and such, amongst other occasions. obviously at 02 announcement, Mj had no control of the lighting, so perhaps for him to feel most confident, he wore a mask same as MJ imposters...

Just a theory. dont even know if I believe that but am curious to hear others thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail