Quote from: "Datroot"
02 MJ looked totally different to TII MJ - In the space of 3 months, his features completely changed.

I don't want to say I could be fooled but I honestly don't know. I don't believe 02 MJ was the real MJ. I believe he was there and he was photographed, for sure. I've seen pictures where it's him. He just wasn't the person on the stage giving the announcement. That's my belief.

Over the years I've seen several pictures that have been passed off in the media as well as on the Intranet as being MJ but the minute I looked at it I knew it wasn't him. There have also been photog's taking pictures and videos of who they thought was MJ (and crowds going wild) yet when I looked at the video I knew in my heart that it wasn't MJ. That was coming from me, a casual observer (at the time). His spirit is so special that it sets him apart from everyone else. It's not just about the looks but the spirit of the man. And I think that is how I believe I will know the difference when even looks may fail. Don't get me wrong though - his looks alone have not been completely imitated either by anyone else. He is truly one-of-a-kind.

Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Its her"

If he comes back as TWINS.  Yet, even then, I have a trick or two up my sleeve.... ;)

I think he will be still playing the hoax game when he comes back...as in is it MJ or not.

So care to share your tricks.  :P
You may be right! I can see him prolonging the suspense of the Game.

Again, you are very sly, with the juicy questions. 8-)  :lol:  But if I share MY tricks, HE could become wise to them, and counter my tricks with more of his. ;) Right now, I think he is unaware of this, amazingly. But as he is a Master at illusion, and more clever than I, I am keeping these cards close to my vest, and my lips are sealed!   :|  

(These are the only tricks I got, right now. Working on more, though. :idea:  :P )

Seriously? (not giving up anything ;) ) I think we will know him  :D INSTANTLY. And if there are twins, playing Michael Jackson, we have seen BOTH of them ALL along, being him.

But the press, and the rest of the world?  His "resurrection" will gain as much denial as Jesus Christ's did and does to this day... :roll: We are not called BeLIEvers for nuttin'. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: Its her
Orange would be banished from the Kingdom!   :?   

Well, be happy then you are no Dutch! :lol:

Hoj Oranjes!  :D :D

The question was: will we believe it´s him.
I think, lots of people will believe, but only a few will know from the first moment.
I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame.
Think of all the youtube stuff about sightings after 2009...
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:42:14 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MJhasSpoken

If he comes back as TWINS.  Yet, even then, I have a trick or two up my sleeve.... ;)

I think he will be still playing the hoax game when he comes back...as in is it MJ or not.

Again, you are very sly, with the juicy questions. 8-)  :lol:  

Well thank you...I will take that as a compliment...I think  :lol:
Now here is a compliment for you  :lol: wait for it...
...ok here it is...I have noticed you calculate (not in terms of maths but plans) and you always seem to have something 'up your sleeve' as you say  :lol:  just in case...you think ahead, which I like so maybe I should take a page out of your book  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That uniform he wore to the (forgive me, I don't recall the official title,  ) Black Film Awards program, was hotter than hell, and so was he
I have no idea which one you mean, sorry. What year are you talking about? Could you tell me with whom he went?
I share your opinion about O2 guy and orange guy. I'm sorry to say but I find that orange pants horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "allforlove"
That uniform he wore to the (forgive me, I don't recall the official title,  ) Black Film Awards program, was hotter than hell, and so was he
I have no idea which one you mean, sorry. What year are you talking about? Could you tell me with whom he went?
I share your opinion about O2 guy and orange guy. I'm sorry to say but I find that orange pants horrible.

Was it the Black Gold Awards?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

...ok here it is...I have noticed you calculate (not in terms of maths but plans) and you always seem to have something 'up your sleeve' as you say  :lol:  just in case...you think ahead, which I like so maybe I should take a page out of your book  ;)

Yes, it was a compliment. You keep me on my toes, asking questions I would just LOVE to guurl-spill the answers to, but, then I catch myself, in time.  :lol: I probably don't know a gosh-dernt thing, so no sense parading my ignorance on purpose...

Thank You for the nice compliment, too. :D  I don't know that you could stand pages out of my book---a series of self drawn maps and fingerpaintings! :P Thinking is like playing the lottery in the Twilight Zone, but once in a while I am right  :D  I do not know if MJ's centrifugal force Ride has loosened a screw, or if it only revealed that I had one or two, already!!! :P  :?

It is funny that you picked that plan part up. And, thank you, you didn't use the word "neurotic"! :D  You are good! Why haven't YOU solved this hoax and its mysteries, yet?? :lol: (People do tell me my motto should be "always prepared", but it is just out of desperation & forced self-reliance. :geek:  :!: )

MJ, for all his logical planning, has a very ingrained emotional but not sentimental per se, investment in history (and legacy), and I think finding those significant anchoring threads is more FUN, and I leave the substantiating numeric calulations to the brainiacs who still like to do that stuff. I burned my self out doing math for years. A tad off topic, but, whatever. Not really!  Every little thing I observe and learn about MJ will help me to recognize the REAL Thing.

I never thought of it until someone here said it, but, it COULD happen that some goofball opportunist could read here and try to fake a BAM just using the dates WE all numerologically come up with, to make sport of us...  Tying the numbers to certain historically meaningful (to MJ!!) events wouldn't occur to that one, but it will protect US from being fooled by a surface reader, here. I will believe it is him, when I know it is. :geek:

BTW! While I got your ear, here, the website you shared with me on another thread has some other good numerological stuff on it...that ;) (un-) "godlikeproductions" one. 2012 & 777 stuff. I don't know whether to trust it or not. The site says to NOT :!:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

I found it! It was 1994 NAACP Image Awards. I was stuck on Debbie Allen winning an award for her film, and distracted by her sweetness to stop, first, and tell MJ in front of everyone in the world, that God goes with him and so does everyone in the house, love and support him!!  

I think MJ went stag...IDK. He couldda been with LMP then, though. I didn't see anyone but all those folks tickled out of their minds  :D over MJ in person with them!! I hope this works.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Yes, it was a compliment. You keep me on my toes, asking questions I would just LOVE to guurl-spill the answers to, but, then I catch myself, in time.  :lol: I probably don't know a gosh-dernt thing, so no sense parading my ignorance on purpose...

Thank You for the nice compliment, too. :D  I don't know that you could stand pages out of my book---a series of self drawn maps and fingerpaintings! :P Thinking is like playing the lottery in the Twilight Zone, but once in a while I am right  :D  I do not know if MJ's centrifugal force Ride has loosened a screw, or if it only revealed that I had one or two, already!!! :P  :?

It is funny that you picked that plan part up. And, thank you, you didn't use the word "neurotic"! :D  You are good!Why haven't YOU solved this hoax and its mysteries, yet?? :lol: (People do tell me my motto should be "always prepared", but it is just out of desperation & forced self-reliance. :geek:  :!: )

MJ, for all his logical planning, has a very ingrained emotional but not sentimental per se, investment in history (and legacy), and I think finding those significant anchoring threads is more FUN, and I leave the substantiating numeric calulations to the brainiacs who still like to do that stuff. I burned my self out doing math for years. A tad off topic, but, whatever. Not really!  Every little thing I observe and learn about MJ will help me to recognize the REAL Thing.

I never thought of it until someone here said it, but, it COULD happen that some goofball opportunist could read here and try to fake a BAM just using the dates WE all numerologically come up with, to make sport of us...  Tying the numbers to certain historically meaningful (to MJ!!) events wouldn't occur to that one, but it will protect US from being fooled by a surface reader, here. I will believe it is him, when I know it is. :geek:

BTW! While I got your ear, here, the website you shared with me on another thread has some other good numerological stuff on it...that ;) (un-) "godlikeproductions" one. 2012 & 777 stuff. I don't know whether to trust it or not. The site says to NOT :!:  :lol:

Maybe I have solved it already  ;)  and I'd LOVE to spill some of the answers but...you know how these things work  :lol:
Thanks...I will check out that website again...some of the stuff is pretty good with all that numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: MJhasSpoken
Quote from: allforlove
That uniform he wore to the (forgive me, I don't recall the official title,  ) Black Film Awards program, was hotter than hell, and so was he

I found it! It was 1994 NAACP Image Awards. I was stuck on Debbie Allen winning an award for her film, and distracted by her sweetness to stop, first, and tell MJ in front of everyone in the world, that God goes with him and so does everyone in the house, love and support him!! 

I think MJ went stag...IDK. He couldda been with LMP then, though. I didn't see anyone but all those folks tickled out of their minds 
:D over MJ in person with them!! I hope this works.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzFUT17P8o&feature=related[/youtube]

Love the vid...especially the guy @0:34 which looks like the guy from Cool Running...the one that says 'are you dead man'   :lol:
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:43:21 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think MJ went stag...IDK. He couldda been with LMP then, though. I didn't see anyone but all those folks tickled out of their minds  :D over MJ in person with them!! I hope this works.

Thank you for the vid.You are right,Michael looked stunning there.I loved how they all were shouting for him, Michael must have felt the appreciation and support. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We're ALL on your side MICHAEL!!!!  Always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Its her

Quote from: eternalflame
Orange would be banished from the Kingdom!   :?   

Well, be happy then you are no Dutch! :lol:

Hoj Oranjes!  :D :D

The question was: will we believe it´s him.
I think, lots of people will believe, but only a few will know from the first moment.
I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame.
Think of all the youtube stuff about sightings after 2009...

Oh-oh.  :oops:  Is orange a national color or something there? (now I look ignorant :roll: ) Some day I am going to visit the Netherlands, and I need to know these things!   Thank you!

Your post was the one I read about "freaks" trying to fool us. Good catch! I never thought of it. Hey, forewarned is forearmed. 
8-) We will just have to be a bunch of eagle-eyed foxes and (sweetly, sweetly) put every "poser" to a rigorous test!

The REAL MJ won't mind. That Gamester may, perhaps, even try to be the FIRST fake BAMmer, as his own fake double, Barry  :lol: Shaw!
:!:     :?   :o   :lol: . IN FACT, I think we are being "P.T.Barnumed", :?   set up, for July, but that's another topic.  :lol: MJ is so clever, it would be scary, if it wasn't all for fun.

HE needs some serious TICKLING, real bad. 
:D    
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:47:40 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Love the vid...especially the guy @0:34 which looks like the guy from Cool Running...the one that says 'are you dead man'  :lol:
Hey, thank you for putting that video up for us! I didn't know how to do that. :|

I can't believe I haven't seen Cool Runnings. It looks hysterical. I'm renting it!

Oh, yeah: touche'. I just bet you DO have some golden keys to this Hoax up your sleeves. If MJ doesn't come back by the "end of the world" next year, maybe we can trade some information. :geek:

:lol:  :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Love the vid...especially the guy @0:34 which looks like the guy from Cool Running...the one that says 'are you dead man'  :lol:
Hey, thank you for putting that video up for us! I didn't know how to do that. :|

I can't believe I haven't seen Cool Runnings. It looks hysterical. I'm renting it!

Oh, yeah: touche'. I just bet you DO have some golden keys to this Hoax up your sleeves. If MJ doesn't come back by the "end of the world" next year, maybe we can trade some information. :geek:

:lol:  :lol:  

no worries...at first I thought it was hard but all you have to do is press the youtube thingy  :arrow:  [YouTube][/YouTube]and put the youtube link in between and then it comes up.

Agreed, but lets hope it doesn't have to come to 2012...yes Cool Runnings is funny, I loved it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions