suspicious mind

Quote from: sandythyme
We know what Michael looks like, don't we?  No orange pants, no sun glasses and one tape measure.  I really want to put this height thing behind us!  Let's take a look at those hands!  That's how we will know.  Seriously, if or should I say when he comes back, we will know it's him.  He is a part of us now.  Once he explains why he did this, and I am sure one reason is so the media hopefully will bow their heads in shame for what they did to him.  Maybe things will be better for him so he can live a bit of a normal life with his children.  We will see, hope and pray.  But wow, isn't it strange how you can miss someone you really don't know but have known all your life.  Take care, Love to All

it might be that someone else will be doing the explaining on his behalf.
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:38:47 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sandythyme

Suspicious Mind....good point, one never knows!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Suspicious Mind, another thought.  Would we really believe if Michael came back to us?  Maybe after all of this if a family member would let us know. As you said "it might be that someone else will be doing the explaining on his behalf".   Because in fact if a member of his family came out after the trial and finally told us the truth, would we listen?  I would.  That way where ever Michael is, he can continue to live his life in peace away from the craziness of the after math?  Thanks for helping me look in another direction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He really could not stand up to cross questioning so I think he would have some one ask him questions and film it then realease the video but not actually subject himself to a live interrogation.  He would have to have his kids there for a small part of the announcement, show his eyes and his hands. Then we would believe it is him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your comments blew me away! I feel the same way. It is so STRANGE how we can miss someone we have never met in person. Mourn for them as though they are our own family. I went thru deep depression for 2 months after he left us until august 27 i found on youtube the hoax videos which blew me away!! I was SO DEPRESSED. Well those videos gave me the HOPE i needed to gradually pull me out of that depression mode. I am fine now but still deeply miss his presence. Michael please come home soon. Your fans still adore you and miss you.

a dedicated Oklahoma fan here.

Quote from: "sandythyme"
We know what Michael looks like, don't we?  No orange pants, no sun glasses and one tape measure.  I really want to put this height thing behind us!  Let's take a look at those hands!  That's how we will know.  Seriously, if or should I say when he comes back, we will know it's him.  He is a part of us now.  Once he explains why he did this, and I am sure one reason is so the media hopefully will bow their heads in shame for what they did to him.  Maybe things will be better for him so he can live a bit of a normal life with his children.  We will see, hope and pray.  But wow, isn't it strange how you can miss someone you really don't know but have known all your life.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

sandythyme

Loveratheart4mj  I understand completely how you feel.  I was in shock and went through  a terrible depression also.  Again, someone I don't even know, but have known all my life.  Then I started noticing things weren't adding up and I kept questioning EVERYTHING and one day I googled Could Michael Jackson be a live...which brought me to this Hoax Family which lifted me up and has taken me on the ride of my life!  Thanks for sharing your thoughts!  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i have a feeling that there won't be any doubt , but i also worry for him about it.
p.s. does it ever freak anyone else out when they look at the date on one of these old threads and percieve it as new and then suddenly realize it is a year old? :oops:  or does that only happen to me :lol:  :oops:

Oh my gosh - that happens to me more than I will admit. Yes, it does freak me out and then make me sad because Michael has not returned yet.

I don't doubt that I will recognize him. As a person who didn't follow MJ's life, I did a double take at DD on LKL and instantly said "that is MJ". In the past I've also been able to distinguish between impersonators/doubles and the real deal. Michael has a quality about him that none other has been able to match no matter how close they may resemble him from afar. I believe my instincts will know if its him. Of course, it will help if he's sitting next to his mother and children. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Whatever he does, however he does it, it will be completely untouchable - I think we will just *know* it's him. I honestly think it was Michael at the 02. I can see where the doubt came from, and I've doubted it myself too. But I think he was just nervous/excited about this whole thing.
Anyway - this is the type of thing he wouldn't let anyone do for him, IMO. I mean come on, it's something that has never been done before, something that will go down in history, something that is precious to him... he wouldn't have someone else do it for him. Of course I can't say that for sure it's just my opinion.. I don't think it would make sense any other way.

Ahh you just got the words that I was going to write. I do know that the 02 guy was Michael himself. Nobody could have a smile like his and he has very unique physical features that I would never ever confuse him with someone else. It doesn't matter how much that person looks like him, I'll know if it's Michael or not. And the family will also confirm that he is alive. So we will definitely know. I just can not wait for that day to come. I missed him so so much and I just want to see him healthy and happy with his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we would believe. Of course, a picture won’t be proof enough for me. I guess I’ll believe it’s him when I’ll ear him explaining the reason why he had to fake his death (actually, he won’t have to justify himself (he had to do so far too often in the past). “I faked my death because I had no other choice” will be enough for me.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

Quote from: "PureLove"
Whatever he does, however he does it, it will be completely untouchable - I think we will just *know* it's him. I honestly think it was Michael at the 02. I can see where the doubt came from, and I've doubted it myself too. But I think he was just nervous/excited about this whole thing.
Anyway - this is the type of thing he wouldn't let anyone do for him, IMO. I mean come on, it's something that has never been done before, something that will go down in history, something that is precious to him... he wouldn't have someone else do it for him. Of course I can't say that for sure it's just my opinion.. I don't think it would make sense any other way.

Ahh you just got the words that I was going to write. I do know that the 02 guy was Michael himself. Nobody could have a smile like his and he has very unique physical features that I would never ever confuse him with someone else. It doesn't matter how much that person looks like him, I'll know if it's Michael or not. And the family will also confirm that he is alive. So we will definitely know. I just can not wait for that day to come. I missed him so so much and I just want to see him healthy and happy with his kids.
Where did all the doubt go? Only a few weeks ago we wouldn't believe the man at O2 was Michael. Pfft.. Guess I'm in with you guys now then. And I have to say he really looks like Michael, when we got the user-uploaded version of it (the one where you can see him from the side). Okay, okay.. The man at O2 was Michael Jackson, for real. Any proof he wasn't? Lightning can mess some stuff up, and aging makes people look different.. He wanted to look different and strong in his comeback. He was succesful.

When he comes back.. I'd like to see him the normal way. And by normal, I mean.. no orange pants! And not the style he used at O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angranity"

Where did all the doubt go? Only a few weeks ago we wouldn't believe the man at O2 was Michael. Pfft.. Guess I'm in with you guys now then. And I have to say he really looks like Michael, when we got the user-uploaded version of it (the one where you can see him from the side). Okay, okay.. The man at O2 was Michael Jackson, for real. Any proof he wasn't? Lightning can mess some stuff up, and aging makes people look different.. He wanted to look different and strong in his comeback. He was succesful.

When he comes back.. I'd like to see him the normal way. And by normal, I mean.. no orange pants! And not the style he used at O2.
Well,I still have doubts it was Michael at the O2.I still stand by my opinion that it was an impersonator.Michael was there, but behind the curtain.Of course I can be wrong, with Michael you just never know. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "angranity"

Well,I still have doubts it was Michael at the O2.I still stand by my opinion that it was an impersonator.Michael was there, but behind the curtain.Of course I can be wrong, with Michael you just never know. ;)
I have to admit the way he went fist pumping and saying "this is it" wasn't very much like Michael. His nose and mouth were also different. But his voice and smile were the same. Confusing..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

02 MJ looked totally different to TII MJ - In the space of 3 months, his features completely changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Its her

:lol: Will people know MJ when he comes back?  Many don't even know him right now! Many people here, have photos in their posts which are not MJ.

There is Michael Jackson and then there is O2 guy, and all the others.

@Angranity:

Me too. It has been soooooooo long since I saw him in jeans, I totally forgot about it.

It doesn't have to be jeans, though. I bet the real MJ really dresses very dapper in business casual, and I hope he comes out that way. And, you know, it worked on the Sistine Chapel, and it works in flowers and pond fish, but, I HATE orange, burnt or otherwise,  and rust, tangerine, & peach---all those icky colors, especially in adult mens pants! IMHO, those are clown colors. Good thing it wasn't up to me. Orange would be banished from the Kingdom! 
:?  

I liked the dress military "outfits" and all the clothes he wore publicly (ON stage, IN character, in film) over the years, but I admit I am sick of hearing cracks about his "band uniforms". 
:x People are SOOOOO jealous of him. :evil:

I like to think he dressed like a "toy soldier", and it was a tip (for posterity looking back or whatever) that these were times, at least, earlier, when he
WAS IN CHARACTER, as " :o Michael Jackson :o " , dreamy boy toy of 3 billion guuuurls...I don't mean that in any derogatory way; his persona's likeness was just in every girl's room and "collection" of cuddly things to love. He was a male doll dressed like a hero; a soldier boy. And he knew exactly what he was doing, sowing (AND sewing) himself into hearts.

That uniform he wore to the (forgive me, I don't recall the official title,
:oops:   ) Black Film Awards program, was hotter than hell, and so was he. He is different when he's with dear friends, and not performing.

But, one can't play soldier or anyone else forever. Time to be his own Bad self.
:)

I'll know him, I think
:) :lol:   :?

Mannerisms don't change. The walk. The same things which differentiate him from his doubles, NOW. A co-worker of mine once told me there was a girl downstairs in our building who, when she walks, swings her arms, uncannily, JUST LIKE ME, (it sounded creepy
:o :| I DON'T swing anything! :lol: and she took me down and showed me this gal. Well, it was my actual sister, so we had a laugh, as everyone was introduced. I told you that to say this: Perhaps the only way MJ could fool me is, if he comes back as TWINS.  Yet, even then, I have a trick or two up my sleeve.... ;)
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:41:37 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Its her"

If he comes back as TWINS.  Yet, even then, I have a trick or two up my sleeve.... ;)

I think he will be still playing the hoax game when he comes back...as in is it MJ or not.

So care to share your tricks.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions