Re: JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!
March 13, 2010, 03:42:03 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "airieslady"
OK, I know I am losing it but... when I look at the two pics of JB, I see Michael's face embedded in the red one on the lower side of the coffin just below JB's head.  :shock:
Anyone else see this?  Or should I seek help! :?
here?:

i think you guys need some rest...this is too out there! i think we are dealing with reflections that are playing tricks on your mind, really. even though clues might be tiny, this is a bit too constucted. i don't see no face, whatsoever. if you want to see one, you will. but i don't think that the photos were altered in a way to show an mj-face. really, no. plus i think it would be pretty tasteless, too, to pick a photo of jb in his casket and play tricks with that.  

not buying... :mrgreen:

I see the faces but come on people !! has no one seen footage of the funeral? Michael was sitting directly opposite the coffin. that is a REFLECTION. Yes? Im 16 and I worked that out...  :lol:

Infact... I think that might even be his hair in the front of the pic...  :roll:
what r u saying? i dont understand :?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 04:06:13 PM
OK, I know I am losing it but... when I look at the two pics of JB, I see Michael's face embedded in the red one on the lower side of the coffin just below JB's head.  :shock:
here?:

i think you guys need some rest...this is too out there! i think we are dealing with reflections that are playing tricks on your mind, really. even though clues might be tiny, this is a bit too constucted. i don't see no face, whatsoever. if you want to see one, you will. but i don't think that the photos were altered in a way to show an mj-face. really, no. plus i think it would be pretty tasteless, too, to pick a photo of jb in his casket and play tricks with that.  

I see the faces but come on people !! has no one seen footage of the funeral? Michael was sitting directly opposite the coffin. that is a REFLECTION. Yes? Im 16 and I worked that out...  :lol:

Infact... I think that might even be his hair in the front of the pic...  :roll:

~When thaty picture was taken Michael was sitting opposite the coffin. Because the coffin was very shiny you can see his reflection in it.

In the foreground of the picture there is someones hair.. looks like Michaels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 13, 2010, 04:13:02 PM
here?:

~When thaty picture was taken Michael was sitting opposite the coffin. Because the coffin was very shiny you can see his reflection in it.

In the foreground of the picture there is someones hair.. looks like Michaels.

That is EXACTLY what I've been thinking. I don't see any clear pictures or even a reflection..my eyes aren't the best I guess.. BUT, I see the BACK OF SOMEONE'S HEAD sitting right in front of the casket. Looks like it could very well be the back of Michael Jackson's head. We know he was there. Could that be what we are meant to see?

I think sometimes we tend to look too hard, and miss what is right in front of our face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 13, 2010, 04:19:24 PM
Dam my eyes are terrible I don't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 05:25:16 PM
Hi,

here u have a link to MJ on the funeral of JB, now u will know that why MJ chose JB's coffin for his own one....i am sure that missing body of JB is a part of a game......we soon see the same with MJ's body, so MJ will no longer be dead but MISSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 05:36:03 PM
Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
Hi,

here u have a link to MJ on the funeral of JB, now u will know that why MJ chose JB's coffin for his own one....i am sure that missing body of JB is a part of a game......we soon see the same with MJ's body, so MJ will no longer be dead but MISSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne
enjoyed the video!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:08:11 PM
Perhaps this story was posted because James Brown was actually buried March 10, 2007...almost 77 days after his death...maybe we need to re-direct why this story was really posted and its purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 03:18:51 PM
Slipping away too fast..

BUMP

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 03:27:45 PM
!A “Super Bad” Internet rumor is playing “I Got You” with the British tabloids, which claimed yesterday that the corpse of soul superstar James Brown was stolen, but South Carolina cops and a funeral director say the papers are “Talking Loud and Saying Nothing.”

“I have not heard that,” said the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office, which has jurisdiction over the area where Brown was laid to rest. “I would expect we would have knowledge of such a thing.”

Charles Reid of C.A. Reid Funeral Home, who managed the 2006 burial of the Godfather of Soul in a mausoleum at his daughter’s home, said the rumor is false.

James Brown’s daughter LaRhonda Pettit reportedly said his body was missing on the eve of an autopsy meant to prove he was poisoned. The story got picked up and traveled around the world before it landed back in South Carolina, where Reid laid it to rest."

:?  Huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

March 14, 2010, 03:29:22 PM
Sorry but I dont see that this picture is connected to the hoax...

although i dont get the 2 outfits...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
He can heal the world
Shine a light ahead
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

March 14, 2010, 05:35:27 PM
I believe the story is connected somehow because when the bodyguards did their interview for Good Morning America, at the exact time that Ashleigh (the interviewer) was doing the lead-in to the interview and she said "what Michael had been doing since the trial" she showed a video still of Michael at James Brown's casket.  With Murray being one of James Brown's doctors, I feel sure this video still was included in the interview footage for a reason (otherwise, it was extremely odd and insane to show that picture).  Then three days later, the tabloids break out with James Brown's body is missing, and TMZ leads an article saying "JAMES BROWN DID NOT COMPLETE HIS WORLD TOUR" showing the two caskets.  Something fishy is going on here for sure and somehow they are connected.   Just my thoughts.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 14, 2010, 06:09:39 PM
Sorry but I dont see that this picture is connected to the hoax...

although i dont get the 2 outfits...  :?

I think the poster posted the pictures to demonstrate that JB wore 2 outfits for his memorial and funeral and the photographs prove this.

The relevance of the 2 outfits is the comparison to the fact that MJ also wore 2 OUTFITS one for the memorial and one for the funeral which were documented early on in the hoax, infact a very full description was supplied for the funeral pearl jacket, black trousers, gloves, gold belt same outfit as he wore to the Grammays when Janet presented him with his awards.  So yes the 2 outfits are connected.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 06:12:03 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I believe the story is connected somehow because when the bodyguards did their interview for Good Morning America, at the exact time that Ashleigh (the interviewer) was doing the lead-in to the interview and she said "what Michael had been doing since the trial" she showed a video still of Michael at James Brown's casket.  With Murray being one of James Brown's doctors, I feel sure this video still was included in the interview footage for a reason (otherwise, it was extremely odd and insane to show that picture).  Then three days later, the tabloids break out with James Brown's body is missing, and TMZ leads an article saying "JAMES BROWN DID NOT COMPLETE HIS WORLD TOUR" showing the two caskets.  Something fishy is going on here for sure and somehow they are connected.   Just my thoughts.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Yes I totally agree, but we must somehow work out how to connect the dots.  I am sure there is a connection, just has to be :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 06:13:56 PM
!A “Super Bad” Internet rumor is playing “I Got You” with the British tabloids, which claimed yesterday that the corpse of soul superstar James Brown was stolen, but South Carolina cops and a funeral director say the papers are “Talking Loud and Saying Nothing.”

“I have not heard that,” said the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office, which has jurisdiction over the area where Brown was laid to rest. “I would expect we would have knowledge of such a thing.”

Charles Reid of C.A. Reid Funeral Home, who managed the 2006 burial of the Godfather of Soul in a mausoleum at his daughter’s home, said the rumor is false.

James Brown’s daughter LaRhonda Pettit reportedly said his body was missing on the eve of an autopsy meant to prove he was poisoned. The story got picked up and traveled around the world before it landed back in South Carolina, where Reid laid it to rest."

So they are saying that this  this newspaper article is A HOAX :shock:    :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 14, 2010, 06:24:28 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

So they are saying that this  this newspaper article is A HOAX :shock:    :!:
I find it very hard to believe that anyone would lie to the media about the body of their own father gone missing. Something doesn't add up here. Or the rest of the family relocated the coffin and didnt notify Pettit because they did not agree with her about a postmortem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions