airieslady

Re: JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!
March 12, 2010, 11:26:11 PM
@doreentbird  No worries!  I see these things all the time!  Yes, I see something in both pictures actually, but my imagination gets out of control.  I just know MJ likes to embed pictures inside pictures.  And I thought he might be the one to put these two pictures together for a reason.  That one face just sort of jumped out at me, but then again it is very late here... maybe time for me to sleep! :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

March 12, 2010, 11:28:54 PM
Mjs face is everywhere this is at the Grammy's at the end of the Earth Song Tribute: a figure appearing to wear a wig, surgical mask, and shades and white t-shirt... its MJ!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 11:43:08 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
@doreentbird  No worries!  I see these things all the time!  Yes, I see something in both pictures actually, but my imagination gets out of control.  I just know MJ likes to embed pictures inside pictures.  And I thought he might be the one to put these two pictures together for a reason.  That one face just sort of jumped out at me, but then again it is very late here... maybe time for me to sleep! :?

no you are right,.you can see the faces in both pictures..it takes a while staring at them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 11:44:44 PM
for those that cant see the faces,,the one on the left is a profile picture and the one on the right is michael looking down.  they are both of later year Michael from 2005 and later. Straight hair.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 11:45:23 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
for those that cant see the faces,,the one on the left is a profile picture and the one on the right is michael looking down.  they are both of later year Michael from 2005 and later. Straight hair.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 11:52:22 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
I know this is all very shocking and sad it its true....  but JB was MJs greatest inspiration ....  what if we need to look between the parallel lines.

When I heard the end of the news at 7 am this morning on Radio 2 BBC news, I only caught the end when it mentioned JB so when I came into breakfast I googled it and found the article.

What if this is to do with JB death and MJ hoax to seek and expose the truth.  When JB died MJ spend hours with the casket at the funeral home, and apparently asked many questions.  Could there be a connection?  I know there are videos on YT of MJ at JB funeral.

So maybe this isnt "necessarily so"!

;)

Funeral director recalls night Michael Jackson spent viewing James Brown's remains
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday for the King of Pop -- but it wasn't too long ago he was in Augusta for James Brown's funeral.
Posted: 10:53 PM Jul 6, 2009
Reporter: Melissa Tune
Email Address: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

News 12 at 11 o'clock, July 6, 2009

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Funeral services will be held on Tuesday for the King of Pop -- but it wasn't too long ago he was in Augusta for James Brown's funeral.

Jackson reportedly spent hours at the C.A.Reid funeral home the night Brown's memorial service and he asked lots of questions about the process of getting the body ready.

Jackson had no way of knowing his time would come so soon - but many who interacted with the singer at the private viewing and at Brown's funeral say he was quite interested about death and wanted to know the most intimate details.

Charles Reid recalls the wee hours of that late December morning when Michael Jackson showed up at his funeral home to pay his respects to James Brown.

"He actually stayed here for about 4 and a half hours," says Reid."The time he spent with him was out of the ordinary because normally a person comes in views and that's pretty well the end of it."

It was in one of his viewing rooms that the King of Pop spent those hours with James Brown. Reid says he was more than happy to give Jackson "private time" with Brown but he says there was more on Jackson's mind.

But Jackson's curiosity was peaked. Reid says he had lots of questions.

"There was various things he was interested in. He had a lot of questions that he had to ask in reference to Mr. Brown,also preparation and stuff of that nature."

Reid says its hard to believe that like James Brown another music legend has passed away. It took a sad occasion to meet Jackson but the funeral director was impressed by his humility.

"Michael, I only met him once, a first impression is a lasting impression and I admired him," says Reid. "You would think that a person with that talent would never die, but I guess in theory what he has done will never die."

Reid says that Jackson was kind and respectful in his questions; he was curious about the embalming procedure more than anything. He says he didn't ask morbid questions or any questions that made Mr. Reid uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 13, 2010, 12:12:24 AM
very very good find!!!!! :o  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
March 13, 2010, 12:18:24 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"

Funeral director recalls night Michael Jackson spent viewing James Brown's remains
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday for the King of Pop -- but it wasn't too long ago he was in Augusta for James Brown's funeral.

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Funeral services will be held on Tuesday for the King of Pop -- but it wasn't too long ago he was in Augusta for James Brown's funeral.

Jackson reportedly spent hours at the C.A.Reid funeral home the night Brown's memorial service and he asked lots of questions about the process of getting the body ready.

Jackson had no way of knowing his time would come so soon - but many who interacted with the singer at the private viewing and at Brown's funeral say he was quite interested about death and wanted to know the most intimate details.

Charles Reid recalls the wee hours of that late December morning when Michael Jackson showed up at his funeral home to pay his respects to James Brown.

"He actually stayed here for about 4 and a half hours," says Reid."The time he spent with him was out of the ordinary because normally a person comes in views and that's pretty well the end of it."

It was in one of his viewing rooms that the King of Pop spent those hours with James Brown. Reid says he was more than happy to give Jackson "private time" with Brown but he says there was more on Jackson's mind.

"There was various things he was interested in. He had a lot of questions that he had to ask in reference to Mr. Brown,also preparation and stuff of that nature."

Reid says its hard to believe that like James Brown another music legend has passed away. It took a sad occasion to meet Jackson but the funeral director was impressed by his humility.

"Michael, I only met him once, a first impression is a lasting impression and I admired him," says Reid. "You would think that a person with that talent would never die, but I guess in theory what he has done will never die."

Reid says that Jackson was kind and respectful in his questions; he was curious about the embalming procedure more than anything. He says he didn't ask morbid questions or any questions that made Mr. Reid uncomfortable.

Wow....very interesting! :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

March 13, 2010, 03:38:48 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
OK, I know I am losing it but... when I look at the two pics of JB, I see Michael's face embedded in the red one on the lower side of the coffin just below JB's head.  :shock:
Anyone else see this?  Or should I seek help! :?
here?:

i think you guys need some rest...this is too out there! i think we are dealing with reflections that are playing tricks on your mind, really. even though clues might be tiny, this is a bit too constucted. i don't see no face, whatsoever. if you want to see one, you will. but i don't think that the photos were altered in a way to show an mj-face. really, no. plus i think it would be pretty tasteless, too, to pick a photo of jb in his casket and play tricks with that.  

not buying... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

March 13, 2010, 04:16:04 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Shout and Jacksonology - thanks.

Could it not be, as the article suggests, that Murray worked as a feel-good physician to celebs. It makes sense that they would be recommended among friends. These docs were reliable in the sense that they were willing to give their patients more control/choice over their medication than a more scrupulous doc would. They were willing to give them pretty much what they wanted, and that's rotten. CM is a rotten doc. However, even if the link between James Brown and Murray exists, i can't see how CM had a personal role in Brown's death. What would anyone have to gain from killing Brown at 73, least of all Murray?
Perhaps the same group of people that Michael feared to be afer his own life.

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
On the other hand, this does not indicate that Murray did not intentionally kill MJ though. Who knows if someone got to the doc? Did Murray set out from the start to murder MJ, or was he approached while treating him? Was an agenda put in place by a group of people if MJ did not/was not going to fulfil his contract?

If Murray did intentionally kill MJ, why did he use such an improper substance. Why did he not cover his tracks better. Why did he incriminate himself so many times? Why does he not have one story to stick to? The family imply that Murray is involved in a conspiracy to hijack MJ's business, but with that in mind, you would probably have expected Murray to have done a sharper job? Puzzled.
If I recall correctly, the police only became aware of the propofol after the nurse alerted them to it. They might not have found out if she hadn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 13, 2010, 06:22:40 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "Game Player"
I'm glad that it's been cleared up that his body hasn't gone missing...

But I think it does bring some more attention to Murray since he was said to have been involved with the late singer.

Has it?  TMZ is the only one reporting it hasn't gone missing. Has anyone else? I'm not saying it has, just would like to know if more than TMZ have reported that.

Again, whether true or not, odd time for a story like this to come out.

So, another site publishes an incorrect report on the missing body? The article is below the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, this is potentially super-bad news: James Brown's body has reportedly gone missing. According to the Daily Mirror, LaRhonda Pettit, a daughter of the late Godfather of Soul, claims that his body no longer rests in the crypt that he'd been kept in since 2006. Since his death, Brown's body has resided at his daughter Deanna's South Carolina house while the family has worked on mausoleum.

And Pettit thinks foul play's involved. "My daddy's body has disappeared. I have no clue where it was taken but I need to know where it is," she told the Daily Mirror. Brown died on Christmas Day 2006, due to complications stemming from pneumonia and heart failure. But Pettit thinks people were out for Brown's money and that his death was no accident.

"I'm convinced his death was suspicious and I want those responsible brought to justice," she said. "The only way to do that is to exhume his body and have an autopsy. It was common knowledge daddy took illegal drugs until his death. He was also hooked on painkillers. At the very least there were enablers who helped cause his death."

While Pettit's elaborations end there as to whom the grave robbers could be, it's not to say that she's totally out of left field. In 2007, she came forth claiming to be an illegitimate daughter of the Godfather, and DNA tests proved her assertion to be 99.9% accurate. Should Pettit's claims turn out to be right again, it's safe to say we hope there's some payback to whoever did this.

I just keep thinking about the final paragraph about Pettits DNA test claim.....   :roll:  

and DNA tests proved her assertion to be 99.9% accurate. Should Pettit's claims turn out to be right again, it's safe to say we hope there's some payback to whoever did this.[/

This just stands out for me  especially after reading TIAI

9.99%   or 999

James Brown is a connection, or part of the reason for the hoax, in the late 1980's he was the victim of police brutality according to FBI files.

My head hurts :!:

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 06:41:44 AM
@Raven, i see your point about the nurse and propofol, if indeed that is true. Yet this was an untimely death, it would have been suspected that drugs may have been involved. In these circumstances, such an unexplained death would always go to the coroner. I think more so because it was Michael Jackson.

Another interesting point is that CM told the family to have an autopsy before he left the hospital. I'm guessing that was to make him look like a concerned doctor and he's sticking to the idea that he did not know what killed him. If his own personal doc 'did not know what killed him' it gets referred to the coroner anyway. It's very botched whichever way it is looked at. Or an accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
I know this is all very shocking and sad it its true....  but JB was MJs greatest inspiration ....  what if we need to look between the parallel lines.

When I heard the end of the news at 7 am this morning on Radio 2 BBC news, I only caught the end when it mentioned JB so when I came into breakfast I googled it and found the article.

What if this is to do with JB death and MJ hoax to seek and expose the truth.  When JB died MJ spend hours with the casket at the funeral home, and apparently asked many questions.  Could there be a connection?  I know there are videos on YT of MJ at JB funeral.

;)

Is this article trying to say Michael Jackson only met James Brown once? That would be a lie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

March 13, 2010, 11:20:05 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"

;)

"Michael, I only met him once, a first impression is a lasting impression and I admired him," says Reid. "You would think that a person with that talent would never die, but I guess in theory what he has done will never die."Reid says that Jackson was kind and respectful in his questions; he was curious about the embalming procedure more than anything. He says he didn't ask morbid questions or any questions that made Mr. Reid uncomfortable.

Is this article trying to say Michael Jackson only met James Brown once? That would be a lie

I think that if I am reading it correctly it says:

Mr Reid says    [/b]"Michael, I only met him once, etc........   it said    says Mr Read after Michael, I only met him once etc.  So no its not trying to say Michael only met JB once, if you understand what I am saying, ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
OK, I know I am losing it but... when I look at the two pics of JB, I see Michael's face embedded in the red one on the lower side of the coffin just below JB's head.  :shock:
Anyone else see this?  Or should I seek help! :?
here?:

i think you guys need some rest...this is too out there! i think we are dealing with reflections that are playing tricks on your mind, really. even though clues might be tiny, this is a bit too constucted. i don't see no face, whatsoever. if you want to see one, you will. but i don't think that the photos were altered in a way to show an mj-face. really, no. plus i think it would be pretty tasteless, too, to pick a photo of jb in his casket and play tricks with that.  

not buying... :mrgreen:

I see the faces but come on people !! has no one seen footage of the funeral? Michael was sitting directly opposite the coffin. that is a REFLECTION. Yes? Im 16 and I worked that out...  :lol:

Infact... I think that might even be his hair in the front of the pic...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions