Re: JAMES BROWNS BODY IS MISSING!
March 12, 2010, 07:40:38 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Re: James Brown.....He is rumoured to have buried a large chunk of his £120million

Could this have anything to do with it??  Someones after the money that was buried with him????
But why waiting for it more than 3 years? why not digging up immadiately after the funeral? And was the tomb broken or was it intact?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 12, 2010, 07:42:44 AM
the sad thing is that the body will probably never be recovered

its shocking - terrible - no peace even in death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 08:02:42 AM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
Re: James Brown.....He is rumoured to have buried a large chunk of his £120million

Could this have anything to do with it??  Someones after the money that was buried with him????
But why waiting for it more than 3 years? why not digging up immadiately after the funeral? And was the tomb broken or was it intact?

how is it gonna help stealing his dead body finding anything he buried on his estate? does he have a map tattoed on his body somewhere or what? sorry for being sarcastic, but i don't see the connection here. the article said he has part of his fortune buried on his estate, not that he was buried with it. and i doubt that he had anything on him when he died to indicate the spot where he buried his money. i don't see the connection here. plus it's tabloid of the worst kind - british!

and agreed: i don't see the sense of digging someone up after over 3 years when it didn't raise any questions at the time he died. any investigation should have been done then, not over 3 years after he's buried. if they're looking for the money, they should start diggin' up the estate. what's a 3 year old corpse gonna tell them? tabloid-bs to me... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 12, 2010, 08:47:33 AM
Id like to know how someone could steal his body from a crypt which is on his daughters property WITHOUT HER CATCHING THEM??????
Is she deaf? Was she not home? Why woukldnt she have some kind of securtiy system in place....this is JB we're talking about here......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 12, 2010, 09:06:34 AM
JB's family was not agreeing on where to bury JB.
Finally, the always so said temporary grave at his daughter's ground was chosen.

My first thought was that JB has been brought into MJ's crypt to end the humiliating debates on his final resting place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 12, 2010, 09:10:13 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
I totally agree :?    This whole thing just gets more bizarre by the day!

We will just have to keep watching and waiting for the whole thing to play out again..

So lets do it "one more time"

;)
Well..there's one thing that would not make sense...if MJ has really died he already had several autopsies, so there would be no point anymore for any murderers to open up his supposed tomb and get rid of any evidence.

I think there was only  1 full autopsy done on Michael.  The family probably had an independent dox report done though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:20:14 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Finally, the always so said temporary grave at his daughter's ground was chosen.

My first thought was that JB has been brought into MJ's crypt to end the humiliating debates on his final resting place.

well, if that had been done, why 'steal' the body and not officially move it?

@jacksonologist: right, how come nobody noticed? if that was a crypt, there must have been some heavy machinery involved to open a crypt and move a dead body (with/ without casket?) and take it away...and nobody heard a THING???
puh-leeeaaase!!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 12, 2010, 09:20:47 AM
This is too bizarre for me to believe it. However they say they don't know when the body might have been "stolen" and why in the world would they wait 4 years to dig the body up for an autopsy?!  :shock:

If it is true it is very very upsetting. Miss u JB I hope you're at peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

March 12, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:47:24 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
"There were also reports he may even have been beaten up before he died - perhaps by someone looking for money on his property."

Do you remember it was reported that the body removed from Holmsby Home had unexplainable bruises to their knees, shins and back.  Does anyone know if this was true or false?

Yes I remember reading that, guess we will have to go back and check the "autopsy report" for details.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 12, 2010, 09:49:25 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Grace"

well, if that had been done, why 'steal' the body and not officially move it?

It's again media telling us what kind of motivation was behind an action and what that action would mean in a context that media chooses.

It is nowhere known - aside from what media claim to know and spread as truth - that the body was stolen.
If there is an empty grave - be it empty. The body will be somewhere else. Does this mean it was stolen? It only means it was moved from one place to another.

Don't take the thoughts others are thinking for you and colouring for you as what you should be thinking and colouring.
Get to the basics. It says that JB is not anymore where he was thought to be.

And what if all was officially ok and media just want to sensationalize a nothing into what makes folks go OMG?

Just read some of the threads on illuminati again. I do not believe in a small group wanting to rule the world. It's just not feasible for many reasons. But what astonishes me the more I follow the crap that public media is publishing (which I did not do before because I did not listen nor watch nor read them):

you don't need to be brainwashed by a traumatism once occuring in your childhood life.
It is absolutely sufficient to read tabloids and watch soaps and reality shows and LKL and Oprah and all the other "artificial life" presentations on a daily basis.
Stupidity will slowly sink in, feeling bored with your own life and the need to watch the life of others (comment OMG and meanwhile waste your own life) will just creep into normality.

I personally do not care at all if some media claim the body of JB stolen.
As long as there is no proof, this is sensationalism journalism and OMG producing and a waste of time to me. It is just not true until proven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 12, 2010, 09:53:33 AM
Quote from: "onemorechance"

For google links to details of length before funeral  seems very familiar the reasons for delay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:57:09 AM
Quote from: "ejay"
Id also like to know if this article is reliable..how come the "godfather of soul" has gone missing, someone stole his body like a thief in the night..and no one else is reporting it???? Not even the almighty TMZ?? fishy..very fishy!

It has been reported on a few other media outlets you will find on google.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 10:02:06 AM
Maybe that is what the concrete was for at Neverland  :o  (lol)

Seriously, I think it's probably tabloid B.S.  What was the news source?  Has CNN or any of the other main networks reported it?  If not, don't you think that would probably be headline news?  I mean, come on, the Godfather of soul's body goes missing????  Pleeeease.

Even if it is true.  That doesn't mean it has anything to do with MJ.  Unless it would be playing a part in the hoax.  

What a thought!  Perhaps JB was stolen, and then they check MJ's crypt to be sure he's still there.  And then they find an empty crypt as well.  Perhaps it's all part of the plan.  It would mean that the world would think MJ was stolen too, but in actuality, he is alive and it would put an end to anyone trying to find him or this hoax still going.  The beLIEvers will finally believe he is dead, and then he could live in peace.  But that would mean we would never see him return.  But at least he would still be alive.  

What Tito said on that last episode of the Jackson Dynasty show, still haunts me.  He said something like, if we could just have Michael back, he would not have to sing another note as long as we could have him back.

Just sounds like some kind of clue to me.

Thoughts?  

Please don't be upset with the little humor at the top.  I was just trying to lighten it up a bit.  Let's not panic and think MJ is really dead because of this JB news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 12, 2010, 10:11:41 AM
Well this info is disturbing and the timing quite weird. Don't know if it's true or not only tabloids are relaying the info. I cannot imagine why the corpse has been stolen. Maybe it never was in that tomb at all  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."