liegi

Thank you for bringing this up again, one of the most convincing arguments for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson is a burn victim. If he wants to "disguise" himself as one, I have no porblem with it.

yes,he is a burn victim,u'r right! don't 4get what happeded during the pepsi commercial....

yes,he is a burn victim,u'r right! don't 4get what happened during the pepsi commercial....

*LUNA*

Right...and now , in these day Pepsi and Mike are again very connected... :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I have seen a few burn victims, and their skin usually shows marked scarring from the burn.  This young man was burned over 95% of his body and not expected to live beyond 24 hours (miracles do happen).  Are there any other certified photos of Dave Dave as an adult?  This person looks more like someone who has untreated vitiligo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

Lol, I remember the fire storm on the forum when Souza first posted that Dave Dave was MJ. Oh! the protests, about how shockingly offensive this theory was and oh! how MJ would NEVER do such a thing and oh! how horrible that Souza would suggest as such...

And thus began the character assassination of Souza in the hoax community. Now, a couple of years n change later, it's an accepted mainstream theory, rather, accepted mainstream reality, but the haters have short memories, or perhaps just selective ones.
I didn't realize Souza was the first to speculate! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh my yes. She was also the first to suggest the Movie Theory. In late July 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

"Dave Dave "spoke about all the paul mc Cartney records and playing pole position, when he  visit Neverland for the first time.

i ones saw a vid that spoke about the timeline ,  when Dave Dave was at michaels house, Mj haden't  bought the beatles catalog, so how come there where records at the wall , and Pole position was not on the market at that time?

If this is true it's a Huge clue that MJ gave!

Well I'm reading on Wikipedia right now (though I know information can be edited on there)..it says that Pole Position was released in 1982..so I'm guessing he played the game before he got burned in 1983.So, he must have been playing it for only a year. As far as MJ having records of the beatles (Paul Mc Cartney) all over his wall, I don't know about that. *shrugs*

thank you chicana, for searching Wiki, i havent got the time to look into it, and hadent thought of the vid all this time untill, i saw this thread.
But some how i have this feeling there is more into this story i mean more evidence we havent seen all this time.
I guess if Dave Dave indeed is MJ, wich i'm convinced of, Mj would have probably more clues put in this interview with Larry King, because he know there would be people who saw directly it was him, but wanted more evidence to support there feelings /thought.

L.L.R

Shy :)

yeah no problem. it kind of sparked my interest, so i searched. as far as more evidence, there's been alot of evidence pointing out that he's mj. in his words..the facial features everything (even his teeth), basically alot of people are sure it's him, and it's pretty much conclusive if you ask me. that's all of the evidence that i need.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Those were such insane days. The first old site was exploding with incredible hoax information. It seemed like so many (like Souza and Mo) already knew such huge amounts of information, and I was just trying to understand this man MJ for the first time--not knowing what was true or false. When I first saw Dave Dave's pic being part of the early hoax videos, I'm thinking, who is this guy? :icon_lol:  Soooo long ago!

Where have all those many good members gone? How could they possibly just loose interest, or give up, or whatever... :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michael spent a lot of time around burns victims. he was a burns victim himself... (well... maybe) he knew perfectly how to emulate and be made up as such a character.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail