sonTopic starter

;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

according to his body guards^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ he did.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll give SeeingClues some publicity and props.   ;)  

SeeingClues discusses the "burn victim disguise" and the Dave Dave connection in his/her (?) blog...

Sees Dave Dave.
<stares/listens carefully>  
Holy sh**!  Mike???????   Is that you??  WTH?!!
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
I'll give SeeingClues some publicity and props.   ;)  

SeeingClues discusses the "burn victim disguise" and the Dave Dave connection in his/her (?) blog...

Sees Dave Dave.
<stares/listens carefully>  
Holy sh**!  Mike???????   Is that you??  WTH?!!
 :lol:

Definitely looks like Dave Dave in the picture...WOW :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that first picture is not the picture of him dressed as a burn victim. he was dressed as a burn victim on another show..it was on the news..someone uploaded it on youtube. so yeah he has dressed up as a burn victim before, so there's no reason to not think he wouldn't do it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

My mum always says to me when I try and tell her about the clues, and dave dave "I think his dead bab" so the other day she was on the phone and I played the clip from Larry king but skipping to him speaking and put the phone to the speaker and asked her who it was she said "it's michael Jackson" and then I told her it wasn't apparently it was Dave Dave, and for the first time she started thinking that maybe he was alive.  it was nice to hear her surprise after all these years of thinking I was crazy :P she tells my family I'm obsessed with Michael Jackson and thinking his alive lol, Hopefully that will stop now ;P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

Lol, I remember the fire storm on the forum when Souza first posted that Dave Dave was MJ. Oh! the protests, about how shockingly offensive this theory was and oh! how MJ would NEVER do such a thing and oh! how horrible that Souza would suggest as such...

And thus began the character assassination of Souza in the hoax community. Now, a couple of years n change later, it's an accepted mainstream theory, rather, accepted mainstream reality, but the haters have short memories, or perhaps just selective ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LUNA

if u think that this disguise would be offensive,i can say that,if mike had chosen davedave 4 this purpose,he would not have done it without reason;we all know that dave and mj were friends and so,this mj's choice could be a way of doing something important (4 dave and/or 4 the hoax) that,maybe,we'r not still able 2 understand and that probably we'll comprehend when we'll be able 2 shed light upon this hoax.... maybe,mike has planned this hoax (also?) in order 2 make us focus the attention on some ppl/events that we would have ignored (and that,maybe,we would keep on ignoring/disregarding),such as the media's lies,the so many innocent ppl who have been sentenced 4 years in jail (like murray,or like mj himelf,during the years of those false allegations),the planet that is dying and (maybe) the sad story of dave.... i think that mj is trying 2 open our eyes on ppl/events we r surrounded with and on the planet we live in.
i can conclude saying a thing:if u close ur eyes and listen 2 davedave/mj's voice,during his interview in the lk's show,u'll hear mike's voice! it seems 2 hear mj with a bad cold....  :icon_lol:
/color]

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

if u think that this disguise would be offensive,i can say that,if mike had chosen davedave 4 this purpose,he would not have done it without reason;we all know that dave and mj were friends and so,this mj's choice could be a way of doing something important (4 dave and/or 4 the hoax) that,maybe,we'r not still able 2 understand and that probably we'll comprehend when we'll be able 2 shed light upon this hoax.... maybe,mike has planned this hoax (also?) in order 2 make us focus the attention on some ppl/events that we would have ignored (and that,maybe,we would keep on ignoring/disregarding),such as the media's lies,the so many innocent ppl who have been sentenced 4 years in jail (like murray,or like mj himelf,during the years of those false allegations),the planet that is dying and (maybe) the sad story of dave.... i think that mj is trying 2 open our eyes on ppl/events we r surrounded with and on the planet we live in.
i can conclude saying a thing:if u close ur eyes and listen 2 davedave/mj's voice,during his interview in the lk's show,u'll hear mike's voice! it seems 2 hear mj with a bad cold....  :icon_lol:
/color]

*LUNA*

lol yes, he does sound like mj. but you can tell that he forced is voice to sound like that like he had a cold or was talking out of his nose. i bet if he had just one slip up during the whole interview that would have exposed him for sounded exactly like him..then there you go. more proof! also as i was saying on the other post about what if conrad murray is mj, when i heard dave dave say "caused all this" that was the slip up for me. it sounded like his slip up came out. then he said "to to [then in a nasally voice] free myself .. then the nasally voice came in again.. see you can tell there was a slip up..then when he got to the part about "dave dave what should we know about him that we should know"..the passion in his voice about how he felt about the way people were treating him. his voice got softer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Dave Dave "spoke about all the paul mc Cartney records and playing pole position, when he  visit Neverland for the first time.

i ones saw a vid that spoke about the timeline ,  when Dave Dave was at michaels house, Mj haden't  bought the beatles catalog, so how come there where records at the wall , and Pole position was not on the market at that time?

If this is true it's a Huge clue that MJ gave!
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 01:10:06 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"Dave Dave "spoke about all the paul mc Cartney records and playing pole position, when he  visit Neverland for the first time.

i ones saw a vid that spoke about the timeline ,  when Dave Dave was at michaels house, Mj haden't  bought the beatles catalog, so how come there where records at the wall , and Pole position was not on the market at that time?

Well I'm reading on Wikipedia right now (though I know information can be edited on there)..it says that Pole Position was released in 1982..so I'm guessing he played the game before he got burned in 1983.So, he must have been playing it for only a year. As far as MJ having records of the beatles (Paul Mc Cartney) all over his wall, I don't know about that. *shrugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson is a burn victim. If he wants to "disguise" himself as one, I have no porblem with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

Michael Jackson is a burn victim. If he wants to "disguise" himself as one, I have no porblem with it.

yes,he is a burn victim,u'r right! don't 4get what happeded during the pepsi commercial....

yes,he is a burn victim,u'r right! don't 4get what happened during the pepsi commercial....

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Well I'm reading on Wikipedia right now (though I know information can be edited on there)..it says that Pole Position was released in 1982..so I'm guessing he played the game before he got burned in 1983.So, he must have been playing it for only a year. As far as MJ having records of the beatles (Paul Mc Cartney) all over his wall, I don't know about that. *shrugs*

thank you chicana, for searching Wiki, i havent got the time to look into it, and hadent thought of the vid all this time untill, i saw this thread.
But some how i have this feeling there is more into this story i mean more evidence we havent seen all this time.
I guess if Dave Dave indeed is MJ, wich i'm convinced of, Mj would have probably more clues put in this interview with Larry King, because he know there would be people who saw directly it was him, but wanted more evidence to support there feelings /thought.

L.L.R

Shy :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Well, he did. The voice/looks/manners of Dave Dave proves it...

When I first watched Dave Dave on LKL I didn't know much about him, but although I wasn't a huge believer yet (I was big on the hoax in july, but then I left it alone until this) I couldn't stop thinking about how much he sounded like Michael, and how I can see Michael in his eyes. The next day I went on youtube and looked it up to rewatch it, and I got a few hoax vids that showed how Dave Dave was MJ in disguise. I was like  :affraid:
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:54:16 AM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Well, he did. The voice/looks/manners of Dave Dave proves it...

Yeah, i was very happy to see and hear him and have this physical prove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson