Re: French TV: MJ still alive?
March 13, 2010, 04:17:15 AM
wow! whatyourheartsays, thanx a lot for the translation. i think i even understood more than i thought, now reading your transscript...thx a million anyways. that french show was really good compared to what we're getting over here. if you even mention 'hoax', they're right behind you with the straight jacket...

yesterday, there was a jackson-special on german tv, i almost threw something against the screen...they called it "100% michael jackson", and of all people, they had uri geller and marcel avram and some german journalists and tv people talk about mj like they were his closest friends (that might have been true for uri geller at one point, but not for anyone else speaking...). and what do you know: they had the plastic-surgery-subject again, how mj 'didn't want to be who he was...' and pretty much portrayed him as a med-addict, who 'didn't know what he was getting into, listened to the 'wrong people'' and so forth. i am sooo tired of these shows where michael jackson is pretty much portrayed as someone who is not able to make his own decisions and ended up a drug-addict cuz 'he didn't know better'. he might have been addicted to certain meds, but i'm thinking that even here, he knew exactly what he wanted, what it was going to do to him and why he wanted certain meds and NOT drugs off the street.
this made me so mad. i'm tired of these shows where they pretty much declare mj unfit to decide for himself, like they're talking about a 12year-old. at the same time they all agree that he was a musical genius and for the other aspects of his life he turned into a dumble, who didn't know what he was doing???  and to top it all off, the german people speaking (show/ tv people) pretty much said the same things the german tabloids were writing over here. like they have no own opinion, they just repeated the clichés. no word about his message (that he's been spreading for decades), what happened after his 'death', what's going on now, how his family/ fans are feeling now. just another reminder of how 'weird' michael was...oh yeah, and they just had to include how weird it is for a grown up to prefer the presence of children over adults...well: i am the same way: i cuddle up with my kids and their friends and we all share a bucket of popcorn and watch movies or concert dvd, and sometimes we all fall asleep and end up sleeping in the same bed. i don't like other adults too much cuz most of them are prejudiced, wicked and all they are looking for is their own advantage and they will all lie and walk over your dead body to get that. they will judge you by the watch you have on your arm, the purse you're wearing or the car you drive. i rather hang around my teenage kids and their buddies...come and arrest me!!!

i'm boycotting tv pretty much anyway...i thought i give rtl a shot, cuz the trailer looked interesting enough but this was really just more garbage on top of garbage...tabloid tv.  
actually, i might even write them. it was on rtl tv and i really expected some 'insight', judging by the title. nothing but tabloid-bs. i think i will. i was not satisfied cuz i expected 100% and there was nothing in there that wasn't  in some tabloid before. 100% trash, that's what it was... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:08:18 AM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 13, 2010, 05:02:19 AM
Merci beaucoups!! :D  now i understandd lol  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

this1crazygirl

March 13, 2010, 11:35:07 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
wow! whatyourheartsays, thanx a lot for the translation. i think i even understood more than i thought, now reading your transscript...thx a million anyways. that french show was really good compared to what we're getting over here. if you even mention 'hoax', they're right behind you with the straight jacket...

yesterday, there was a jackson-special on german tv, i almost threw something against the screen...they called it "100% michael jackson", and of all people, they had uri geller and marcel avram and some german journalists and tv people talk about mj like they were his closest friends (that might have been true for uri geller at one point, but not for anyone else speaking...). and what do you know: they had the plastic-surgery-subject again, how mj 'didn't want to be who he was...' and pretty much portrayed him as a med-addict, who 'didn't know what he was getting into, listened to the 'wrong people'' and so forth. i am sooo tired of these shows where michael jackson is pretty much portrayed as someone who is not able to make his own decisions and ended up a drug-addict cuz 'he didn't know better'. he might have been addicted to certain meds, but i'm thinking that even here, he knew exactly what he wanted, what it was going to do to him and why he wanted certain meds and NOT drugs off the street.
this made me so mad. i'm tired of these shows where they pretty much declare mj unfit to decide for himself, like they're talking about a 12year-old. at the same time they all agree that he was a musical genius and for the other aspects of his life he turned into a dumble, who didn't know what he was doing???  and to top it all off, the german people speaking (show/ tv people) pretty much said the same things the german tabloids were writing over here. like they have no own opinion, they just repeated the clichés. no word about his message (that he's been spreading for decades), what happened after his 'death', what's going on now, how his family/ fans are feeling now. just another reminder of how 'weird' michael was...oh yeah, and they just had to include how weird it is for a grown up to prefer the presence of children over adults...well: i am the same way: i cuddle up with my kids and their friends and we all share a bucket of popcorn and watch movies or concert dvd, and sometimes we all fall asleep and end up sleeping in the same bed. i don't like other adults too much cuz most of them are prejudiced, wicked and all they are looking for is their own advantage and they will all lie and walk over your dead body to get that. they will judge you by the watch you have on your arm, the purse you're wearing or the car you drive. i rather hang around my teenage kids and their buddies...come and arrest me!!!

i'm boycotting tv pretty much anyway...i thought i give rtl a shot, cuz the trailer looked interesting enough but this was really just more garbage on top of garbage...tabloid tv.  
actually, i might even write them. it was on rtl tv and i really expected some 'insight', judging by the title. nothing but tabloid-bs. i think i will. i was not satisfied cuz i expected 100% and there was nothing in there that wasn't  in some tabloid before. 100% trash, that's what it was... :mrgreen:

that could be the main reason for this hoax (if it is true) to dump everybody (even though it hurts to not be with his kids for a season, sometimes parents need a min to themselves to get themselves together, whether it is at a rehab for whatever or for when a person has a nervous breakdown, children simply can not go) I just couldn't imagine someone giving me instructions or planning my schedule for 25 years! I'd be super bored to the point that I would already know what the person was going to say. I think he was sick of the controlled life, and being cordial with people he he merely couldn't stand anymore...

Plus I know from past experience that it is very difficult (in America) to remove someone  from financial responsibility once they know all your personal info (bank info, SS#, tax info) especially after so-in-so years. They practically live as that person... not even using their own info anymore. They can open credit cards and all sort of stuff in their name with out the person even being aware of it. And the messed up thing about identity theft, it is hard to stop, and the only thing that cancels out a SS# in America is that persons death...

Michael Jackson, do what you gotta do to get the leaches off your back  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:43:44 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
that could be the main reason for this hoax (if it is true) to dump everybody (even though it hurts to not be with his kids for a season, sometimes parents need a min to themselves to get themselves together, whether it is at a rehab for whatever or for when a person has a nervous breakdown, children simply can not go) I just couldn't imagine someone giving me instructions or planning my schedule for 25 years! I'd be super bored to the point that I would already know what the person was going to say. I think he was sick of the controlled life, and being cordial with people he he merely couldn't stand anymore...

Plus I know from past experience that it is very difficult (in America) to remove someone  from financial responsibility once they know all your personal info (bank info, SS#, tax info) especially after so-in-so years. They practically live as that person... not even using their own info anymore. They can open credit cards and all sort of stuff in their name with out the person even being aware of it. And the messed up thing about identity theft, it is hard to stop, and the only thing that cancels out a SS# in America is that persons death...

i also think that part of this hoax os about exposure, opening people's eyes and getting rid of some people as well. your info is very interesting about 'removing someone from financial responsibility'. since everybody else is getting their bills paid from the estate, i wonder who mj is after then...thomé and his associates?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

this1crazygirl

March 13, 2010, 11:52:20 AM

i also think that part of this hoax os about exposure, opening people's eyes and getting rid of some people as well. your info is very interesting about 'removing someone from financial responsibility'. since everybody else is getting their bills paid from the estate, i wonder who mj is after then...thomé and his associates?

do you know I had that feeling years ago when I first heard about him having financial problems (before the concert announcements and everything) I wondered if people was stealing his $$...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 03:34:32 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
end of it  :D  sorry for poor quality, it's not easy to play/stop/translate/write/play again etc...I couldn't find each word with google, so I did with words I had in mind  ;)

Oh my god!!!! Thank u so much for translating the whole vid....i didnt see ppl asked for it and now i m back and i saw all the work u did...geeez thx a lot!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 03:52:45 PM
I'm french, and I can say that the Channel Direct 8 isn't a big channel, like TF1, M6 or France Televisions... But it's pretty cool that the hoax was showed on a TNT's Channel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

March 13, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

do you know I had that feeling years ago when I first heard about him having financial problems (before the concert announcements and everything) I wondered if people was stealing his $$...

there is a taped phone conversation between mj and his spiritual adviser, where he tells her that he is not in control of his finances but that thomé does everything in his name. mj said on that tape that he didn't even know how much was in his accounts. and i heard an intervies with frank dileo, where he confirms that other people write checks in mj's name and are in control of his accounts. i don't even see how you can give someone authority of your bank account, unless it has limited funds and is only for business purposes. i surely hope that this didn't apply to all of mj's assets.
but yeah, if anyone had control over some of mj's money, i would think that person stole some of it, too.  
bastards!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

March 13, 2010, 05:12:11 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
I'm french, and I can say that the Channel Direct 8 isn't a big channel, like TF1, M6 or France Televisions... But it's pretty cool that the hoax was showed on a TNT's Channel.

yep that s what i said...it s a tnt channel. But as one, it s quite big. And the video spread in other medias
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 05:45:44 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
end of it  :D  sorry for poor quality, it's not easy to play/stop/translate/write/play again etc...I couldn't find each word with google, so I did with words I had in mind  ;)

Oh my god!!!! Thank u so much for translating the whole vid....i didnt see ppl asked for it and now i m back and i saw all the work u did...geeez thx a lot!!!!

You're welcome DinkyWinky  ;)

I don't know about financal issues Michael could have had with thome..I guess that in the past, people having acces to MJ's accounts were working with a contract, that would state of what they couldo do or not. I don't know where this thome came from, and why Mj had to have him ruling his finances. I mean, if he couldn't trust him, why would he hire him ? and why couldn't he have him fired ? I guess people like thome don't come one morning at MJ's door saying "hi guys ! I'm having control on MJ's accounts from now on  ! Where is the coffee machine ?"
Something must have been signed, no ?  Unless Michael was no longer owner of his own bank accounts ? And what accounts are we talking about ?
Because he said he had no control on it, and couldn't know anything about it but what account was it ? MJ had personnal stuffs, but he also had account about music, production, catalog managing, business stuffs...what was thome controlling ? everything or only part of it ? and whitch part ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

March 13, 2010, 08:47:23 PM

there is a taped phone conversation between mj and his spiritual adviser, where he tells her that he is not in control of his finances but that thomé does everything in his name. mj said on that tape that he didn't even know how much was in his accounts. and i heard an intervies with frank dileo, where he confirms that other people write checks in mj's name and are in control of his accounts. i don't even see how you can give someone authority of your bank account, unless it has limited funds and is only for business purposes. i surely hope that this didn't apply to all of mj's assets.
but yeah, if anyone had control over some of mj's money, i would think that person stole some of it, too.  
bastards!  :evil:

oh wow I did see that on YT I think. There is no way MJ doesn't have any $$... after 40 yrs of the business? I can't believe that. So many stars have had who they thought were good accountants  and got so screwed in their finances by those very accountants... all bills go to the accountants... all $$ related, bank accounts, notices or whateva go to the accountants... oh wow that does explain alot  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions