RK

Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
July 25, 2012, 02:18:25 PM
Karen Knows. She must do because she was at Forest Lawn with Michael Bush where they supposedly dressed and  put make up on the body.
Now read the very hoaxy last line to an article from an recent interview with Mr Bush.

Quote.....
In the meantime, Bush contents himself with the knowledge that he is impervious to conspiracy theories. "I've heard the talk -- there are those fans who think he's alive, that he's hanging out somewhere with Elvis," he says. "That day in the mortuary I got to see the truth."

I think she wasn't in on it initially, but was brought on board along with Michael Bush that day at the mortuary. And then assumed the roll of whipping the deaders into a frenzy.
Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:21:32 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

July 31, 2012, 03:38:35 PM
last interesting tweets:

-"What kind of idiot are you? I never bashed Paris. MJ doesn't have twitter? LMP has twitter? WTF??" (7/29) she's using the present tense.... mhhh...

-"It is not a game. Some fans have turned these very emotional issues into an Internet sport"  :icon_rolleyes: is she talking about the hoax?

-"Been looking at my pics of you and Mike tonight <3 Michael"  :icon_question:

**LUNA**
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:40:07 PM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Do

August 14, 2012, 04:35:13 PM
Karen is now laying in bed with Gloria Alred apparently:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes I do. I was hired by a company to do several court shows. I worked on the first show without any knowledge of the others that would be added. I must admit I was very surprised to hear about Gloria Allred being added. I was extremely conflicted. I decided within myself, that it would be a challenge that I was adult enough to confront. Upon meeting her the first time, I did not reveal my connection to Michael. I wanted to know her better. She is a very sweet and intelligent woman who has fought her entire life for the underdog. I finally revealed myself, and she could have reviled me as much as I had hated what she did to Michael. We have had many debates regarding that time. I do understand that her heart and primary concern was with Michael's children...which it is for all of us now. There is a lot more regarding this, but not enough room on Twitter. RT @Rohangirl: @wingheart Do you feel that working for Gloria Allred was srtickly a business move? You can surely see why some MJ fans would disapprove.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · Reply
Report post (?)

I do understand that fans disapprove, but I do not live my life according to Michael's fans approval. My life is about building bridges not tearing them down. Hating ppl is not an answer to anything. I hated LMP and she hated me. I have turned hate into understanding and friendship. This is the way I live my life. If fans want to live their life hating, that is their choice. It is not mine. I do not care if a random Michael fan does not understand. They are not my fans, they are Michaels. I don't require a fandom. I cherish my friend's and Gloria and LMP have become very cherished to me. RT @Rohangirl: @wingheart Do you feel that working for Gloria Allred was srtickly a business move? You can surely see why some MJ fans would disapprove.
Report post (?)

You are one of the random fans, I don't give a shit about what you think. I would never trade you for Gloria and LMP's friendship. Gloria has helped me navigate some very difficult water, without judgement. She is valued, to me. You have nothing to offer me. RT @rockwitubaby: @wingheart Lisa never tried to destroy Michael's life, they just didn't work out. You couldn't of loved Michael that much.........
Report post (?)

I agree with that last sentence, for her now sleeping with the enemy....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

mjjtruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ** Doubt everything at least once **
August 14, 2012, 04:48:09 PM
all i can say is   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 21, 2012, 03:04:10 AM
Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I would welcome any proof of this, but he felt this way before his dispute with Mottola. He wanted (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

3h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Yes, we have met and you are right, she is beautiful. RT @FaithMJsBabe: @wingheart @jonesstarla75 (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

4h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Don't the ppl on Bachelor Pad realize it's a game to win money, and not a game of loyalty? When money is involved, loyalty looses.
Expand

6h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
He said he was not going to write any more music for Sony, all they could do was recycle what they (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

6h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
The estate is doing a tremendous job at generating money. They are generating money...when even (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

7h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Interesting, isn't it. I am not against the estate, I just don't understand some things. RT (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

Yes, I just saw that. I am still a bit baffled why the estate continue to partner with Sony every (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

Knowing how much MJ was opposed to Sony, I would think there are other companies to consider partnering with to "administer" his music.
Expand

I can not speculate RT @fromGOD2yorhart: @wingheart how much do u think they w understand his (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

This is my twitter account, not MJ's. I have never dated an African American woman, but I did marry (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I think it is sad his children aren't old enough to have a say in what is being done with their fathers art.
Expand

That's a weird question. Interest? RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart to ur knowledge did Mike ever show interest in black women beside Dianna?
Expand

It seems to me, this is what MJ did not want. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login … But hey...the estate runs the (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

9h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No, on my birthday in London in 2002 I believe. RT @P_Y_T29: @wingheart Hi Karen!when was the (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

12h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
"The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one’s life." -- Dalai Lama
Expand

Like-wise ;) RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart thank you for keeping me company these days. And (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

"In school you get the lesson and then take the test... In life you take the test and then get the lesson." -- Unknown Source
Expand

13h Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I have no idea. All I know is that he did not want to go back, because it was "tainted". (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

20 Aug Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I would think they are quite cautious and search visitors quite well for things that could (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

I don't know what it is, but it seems to be about naming songs? To be terribly honest here, I do (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

Hi Annie. On my sofa, sipping on my espresso, with the sliding glass door open, over looking the (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand

19 Aug Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
You may ask, but that doesn't guarantee an answer. RT @Jacksonchickk: @wingheart Karen, can I ask you something? :) I come in Peace :D
Expand

This is the one I meant to post that I found interesting. Sorry for the mix up. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 View video

I posted the wrong YouTube video. LOL RT @Pickle_06: @wingheart why would you say "interesting" to watch? You were a friend of Michael's.

Interesting watching someone else doing an interpretation of Michael's makeup on themselves. RT (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Like
This was interesting and sweet for me to watch. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 View video

18 Aug Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I wish ppl could connect the dots, and see what is happening. RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart Fans (cont) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 21, 2012, 04:06:26 AM
Thanks 2good2btrue, I'm surprised we've not talked about her tweets before.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Thursday 16th August 2012
Yes...that was very funny. Michael was so cute and such a gentleman, he didn't really know how to handle that. RT @KrJasko: @wingheart Hey Karen! Good morning! Yesterday I was reading this story/rumor that MJ complained to you that Naomi Campbell was "dirty" talking to him in the set of In The Closet... LOL... is it true? (from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Tuesday 14th August 2012
My boyfriend and I are living together (6 years). Michael gave me the nickname "Turkle" over 30 years ago. RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart are you married? how did you get the name Turkle?

Our relationship was perfect as it was. We were together for 27 years, longer than any of our spouses :) RT @shohretreda: @wingheart i'm really sorry...but i think u and mj would just be perfect together
RIP MJ <3

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 21, 2012, 06:29:30 AM

I wish ppl could connect the dots, and see what is happening. RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart Fans cant c the same media that crucified mj is now going after his family? Sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

May 31, 2013, 04:28:06 PM
Some of her tweets today from twitlonger

She's not convincing me at all! Sorry Karen.. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

curls

May 31, 2013, 04:50:56 PM
I assume she's talking about Pearl Jr - our leader hey??  LOL!  Well, no one's been in my pockets, that's all I can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

May 31, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
our leader is MICHAEL
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:18:35 PM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 31, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
our leader is MICHAEL

Sure !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

June 01, 2013, 12:39:14 AM

But she's doing a great job at keeping the deaders frothing at the mouth. What's her excuse for Paris crying at the memorial and then telling Ellen D. that her dad taught her how to cry on the spot, as in improv? And the family clues have never stopped since day 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2013, 12:42:33 AM
our leader is MICHAEL

And her leader also!!!! :icon_cool:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 02, 2013, 05:01:15 AM
I do not believe Karen F., says MJ dressed and wear makeup for her funeral, said she and her costumers only did the work, that no one had there to help, that they put his body in the coffin ... remember also that LaToya said MJ is not separated at any time, for fear of kidnap in the body of his brother ...
who lies?    :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 02, 2013, 05:07:53 AM

But she's doing a great job at keeping the deaders frothing at the mouth. What's her excuse for Paris crying at the memorial and then telling Ellen D. that her dad taught her how to cry on the spot, as in improv? And the family clues have never stopped since day 1.

She's talking about Pearl in het 3th tweet, isn't she  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.