MJonmindTopic starter

I don't pretend to know anything really that's been happening with this, but I do know that this thing has been brewing for a long time, and is getting bigger.
But I was shocked at the outright accusation of AMSI against the Jackson family as MJ's worst enemies wanting to kill him, and his own children PPB as practically going against him because they supposedly know their own real dads now.  Thriller Wolf (isn't she/he one of the most outspoken members from the early days on the original MJHD forum?
She/he totally believes AMSI is Michael Jackson, and is fine with him/her being a cult leader as she says.

AMSI is putting out plenty of current analysis on the AEG trial, much of it making some sense, however the vitriol is all for the Jacksons.
(All I know is AMSI sounds absolutely nothing like SOTT, BACK, Front or TS.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tony Upperfoot (says he's a deader) has launched an all out expose on these people, showing that Dmovie27/Doug is AMSI.  He has gone to considerable effort.  Interesting that he never says a word about Front or TS in any of his critiques of all MJ fakers, in fact his style and thoroughness remind me of TS. TS and Front never put down the Jacksons ever, and neither did Back or SOTT.  Paris has tweeted a hint of negativity towards the Jacksons during the summer supposed kidnapping of Katherine, but never before or after, and she has clearly posted hoaxy (and earlier connections to Front) things even up to currently.

This is Dmovie27/Doug's response to him, that he is lying, but does not provide as much backing proofs as Tony:

It seems people of all kinds (well-known in hoax circles and also some former members from here) are being sucked into this and choosing sides.
There are other claimants for the MJ spot, such as PPPYT and Pablo, that also have their followers/believers, but this one is more aggressively involved in the AEG trial politics, and he even puts down those other two as nothing.

Souza, if you'd rather we not discuss this that's fine.  I just thought it has bearing on the MJ hoax investigation because it is influencing a lot of people out there, and is likely reaching the ears of MJ, the Jacksons, and the MJ world including the AEG trial/media.  Or perhaps both sides have been created as hoax drama/entertainment by MJ.
I know you had an article on Hoaxbook about the fakers out there, but that's not available right now.
I would love to hear people's thoughts on this, if you've been following this war, or any of these people. Hopefully everyone will remain respectful!
I have been trying to get a grasp of this all, but find it confusing as all get out.
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:35:11 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

I saw some tweets, but as one NEVER can be sure who is behind any names on the internet, I'm not going to choose sides or get involved in this "war". IMO it's wasted time to fight for or against a screen name, regardless what he/she says. Stand up for what you feel is right, speak your mind and don't let others bother you with THEIR trouble...
Love and light...  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Front on twitter recently addressed this Amsi @LAMJ_SNARL, or should I say dressed down.

Front ‏@frontback777 12 Jun
.@SweetSunsetx @LAMJ_SNARL Yes don't pay attention to that garbage. I don't want people to get hurt. That person needs help.

.@LAMJ_SNARL Stop putting hate into ppl's minds. I know you have love in your heart. It's there...seek & find.

.@LAMJ_SNARL Here's a psychic msg for you LaSnot----> Put your dentures in, slap on that Old Spice & get a fukkin' life.

.@LAMJ_SNARL LaSnot do you get off on insulting MJ & his children? Drooling out your toothless snarling mouth while chokin' it behind comp?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah i was reading "la snots" << hahaha tweets last nite, went way back into may, this person is out there,,, holding "telepathic" meetings w/other tweeters,, saying he's MJ and will contact them telepathically ... do they feel him holding their hand? such nonsense,, and some sound like the believe it all. Really nasty about the kids and jackson family. SMH.

had to lmao at Fronts post to him though LOL. as usual the phrasing and nicnames hilarious to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@frontback777 messages regarding the FAKERS, amongst which AMSI too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think is interesting to read much information as possible....and reason about ... and then we have the good fortune  to be able to speak here...  :moonwalk_:

Front is very intriguing  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think that the hate transpiring through Snarl/AMSI words about Mj & his kids, betrays him the most!!
Only an MJ-hater would talk like that about his family!
This is the best proof that he's not just a simple MJ-fan seeking attention by pretending to be MJ!! Oh NO! This person is sick and he's someone who hates MJ to the core! and wants to create the worst possible image about Michael and his family! Too shameful that there are people who trust and believe everything he says!!

These below are just a few of the screenshots I made from AMSI's account in the past weeks/months!
You can see more of them in this album ---> MJ-posers/FAKERS/Liars EXPOSED

--> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope one day,the hater behind Snarl/AMSI account will get what he deserves for talking like that abt MJ & his kids!  >:(

Now...something disturbing and... even hilarious! Somebody thinks that Souza is behind AMSI!  :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Here below you have the links discussed in these screenshots:

1.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The nice part of it all is seeing Front "virtually" shaking hands with Tony! Just made my heart grow!  :icon_bounce:

Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 01:03:54 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I don't really follow Twitter, but I did sense something was off having looked at Front (frontback777) tweets as of late.  :ghsdf: I made mention of this concern on the other thread.

If this is indeed Front (our forum Front), it would appear he is much more "exposed" on Twitter (since it does reach a wider audience than here in forum).

I have no idea what all this AMSI/VIVA/SNARL & Doug versus Tony Upperfoot is about (since I don't use Twitter) but it doesn't sound very good  :ghsdf:

I'm sure Front can hold his own, but I can't see how this could last long unless it is the final stages of some plan.  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:02:00 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

And I am a witch apparenty   :ghsdf:

MICHAELJACKSON SNARL ‏@LAMJ_SNARL 17 Jun
Hi Nefy. I think this  woman Jaykay is a witch or somethin. She sees curses everywhere. Beware of such people @MCristinaBaldin @JayKay959
 Retweeted by MC. Baldini (Nefy)
 Hide conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
1:45 AM - 17 Jun 13 · Details
 MICHAELJACKSON SNARL ‏@LAMJ_SNARL 17 Jun
A curse?RU crazy?or a Witch?Good gad  woman ur a nut sending rite back at ya whatever ya sent me my witchy witch@JayKay959 @MCristinaBaldin
 Retweeted by MC. Baldini (Nefy)
Collapse   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Is all this hatred for real, or just another part of the 'entertainment'?

Snoopy, about Front being more 'exposed' on Twitter - he must've known things would turn nasty for him. Makes me wonder if he's deliberately coaxing out all the haters in every form of media/social media ready to pounce in the final act with one giant loafer in their asses! Otherwise, he'd surely steer clear of these hotbeds of negativity and nastiness.
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:15:11 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Curls, yes I'm sure Front/MJ has strategy we are not privy too, and I really get the feeling with his presence alongside the trial, we are in another chapter/act hopefully nearing the end (but no predictions of course). I think we have to be just as alert and aware of everything going on around in this ARG as we ever were.

Well Sim, you do like to jump into the foxes' den! Hopefully that group isn't into reporting enmass like haters did to BTC, suspending you.
Please be careful my sister! I'm telling you MJ has set off so many wildfires of weirdos and self-deluded psychos, thinking now's their chance to be famous and get followers. Perhaps MJ knew these kinds of things happened would be collateral damage he had to stamp out when the time came--'Cleanup on aisle 4', type thing.

I'm impressed with Tony's respectful attitude towards Front, even though he still seems to lean towards MJ being dead. But he seems to be searching for truth on the matter, open to changing if given really convincing proofs. I'm thinking if someone as smart and genuinely open a person as him, still finds all our 4 years worth of proofs not convincing enough, then MJ has this hoax squeaky air-tight. He has the few on the hoax forums that have researched hard-core for 4 years convinced, but for the vast majority, they were unable to get the brain connections to beLIEve and Alive. The finale will indeed be dramatic and completely shocking, as Front said, "the earth will shake".

RK, that's a good one! You cursed him? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@RK:  You got away "easy" lol he only called you a "witch" :icon_lol:
Anyone who confronts Snarl with questions or with doubt, gets called names, ridiculed, blocked and in some cases... suspended lolll That if indeed the 3 haters blocked by Front were coming from AMSI's "crew" ! I told you guys few days before, that I had seen them all interacting with Snarl or talking abt him in a friendly way! So.... you draw your own conclusions! That's why I immediately blocked them!
Whomever is behind Snarl/AMSI's account and/or behind any other haters, is clearly here for some hidden motives. I smell [it stinks] like Tabloid ASSociates ! because what they say [the venom/hate they spread] is so similar to the tabloid garbage! And the obstinate determination, the revengeful attitude , the hate .... is just too much for them to be simple angry MJ-fans who see Front as a poser. A true MJ-fan, even if he's angry, doesn't behave/talk like that!

Curls, yes I'm sure Front/MJ has strategy we are not privy too, and I really get the feeling with his presence alongside the trial, we are in another chapter/act hopefully nearing the end [....]
+ 1  :icon_e_wink:

Well Sim, you do like to jump into the foxes' den! Hopefully that group isn't into reporting en mass like haters did to BTC, suspending you.Please be careful my sister!
Thanks for caring sis' ! :bearhug:
Regarding what you said, I think the screenshots of what I twitted the day BTC got suspended, would be a good reply here too lol Especially the underlined parts!  :icon_e_wink:

I'm impressed with Tony's respectful attitude towards Front, even though he still seems to lean towards MJ being dead. But he seems to be searching for truth on the matter, open to changing if given really convincing proofs.
I'm thinking if someone as smart and genuinely open a person as him, still finds all our 4 years worth of proofs not convincing enough, then MJ has this hoax squeaky air-tight.
He has the few on the hoax forums that have researched hard-core for 4 years convinced, but for the vast majority, they were unable to get the brain connections to beLIEve and Alive. The finale will indeed be dramatic and completely shocking, as Front said, "the earth will shake".
Yep! Either it's as you say, MJ designed the hoax to be accessible only to a handful, this being his way of protecting himself until the tIME is right,

OR

And this is JMO, Tony is there for a reason! I find him very intriguing! Even more since I asked him a few direct questions... and when reading his anwers, I've got like this feeling that he fulfills some kind of a mission/role in the MJ -twitter-community.
Maybe I am wrong, but anyhow I share with you here his answers to my questions, and I let you form your own opinions!

The FOOT/FEET/SHOES theme!

Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:09:37 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

Michael Micheal McHeel! LMAO I hadn’t read that one before. TUF sure knows how use wit to get out of your sticky questions! But his wit may also give him away. We hoaxers know to read between the lines by now! :icon_albino:

You know, the Upper foot relating to the upper hand (position of power & control) and also the kicking motions (towards someone’s posterior) like when Michael does his famous kick—is absolutely genius! Who could come up with this stuff? Remember how we wondered how TS could come up with the genius stuff he told us, the intuitive cracking of MJ mysterious codes? This has that déjà vu feeling to it. Sim, you and I both know the video Ghost--MJ was in 7 characters roles. As usual we don't have enough for confirmation, but only enough for speculation. Until then TheUpperFoot is someone to be watched. Thanks for all you do!  :bearhug: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael Micheal McHeel! LMAO I hadn’t read that one before. TUF sure knows how use wit to get out of your sticky questions! But his wit may also give him away. We hoaxers know to read between the lines by now! :icon_albino:

You know, the Upper foot relating to the upper hand (position of power & control) and also the kicking motions (towards someone’s posterior) like when Michael does his famous kick—is absolutely genius! Who could come up with this stuff? Remember how we wondered how TS could come up with the genius stuff he told us, the intuitive cracking of MJ mysterious codes? This has that déjà vu feeling to it. Sim, you and I both know the video Ghost--MJ was in 7 characters roles. As usual we don't have enough for confirmation, but only enough for speculation. Until then TheUpperFoot is someone to be watched. Thanks for all you do!  :bearhug: :th_bravo:

LOL I have never paid attention to all those individuals but now that you guys are talking about them I found them all very intriguing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions