Re: Bodyguards: "Something was not right"
March 11, 2010, 09:47:23 AM
So if Michael was "broke" in that sense that could mean that he was forced (i.e. in need for money) to do the shows and not because he wanted to... We've heard Michael say he doesn't like to tour, although it wouldn't exactly be a tour in the sense that he has to travel around all the time, but still a lot of hardwork. This could mean that Michael was under a huge amount of pressure since he had to do something he might not have wanted to do but still had to go through with it. The pressure might have affected his logical thinking and common sense which resulted in his death  :cry:  :cry:  

This is a theory and I'm not saying that this is what happened but I'm suggesting the possibility. Does it not seem logical? I so want him to be alive but it's getting harder to beLIEve everyday even with all the facts we have. Clues are just not good enough for me so I try looking at facts... There are so many easier ways to fake ones death I belive. Idk, I'm feeling kind of down about all of this... :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 11, 2010, 10:06:35 AM
I really think that this hoax has been in Michael's mind from A LONG TIME AGO and that the 02 concerts (and him eventually not wanting to do them) are not a starter. This is all part of the hoax. So whatever people say you have to read between the lines and think hoax. The family also said that something was not right but they smiled at the Memorial. There is always something that comes to counterbalance all the "negative clues".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 11, 2010, 12:46:20 PM
Idk, the more I watch the memorial the more I see a family in grief but in their own ways... Someone posted a pic of hatman on another thread but what I paid more attention to was a young girl looking heartbroken (think it might been one of Michael's nieces) and another relative (not sure if it was one of the brothers or some other relative) wipeing his tears away with a handcharchief...  :cry:  :cry: I wonder if others were too focused on hatman to see this. Idk, I just wanna be sure that I'm not in denial and staying objective because I want truth. It scares me that we might not get any answers at all  :( . These last weeks I've been quite calm and haven't worried too much but then sometimes it just hits you. This week has been emotional, you know the the thought of: what if...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 01:30:32 PM
Michael wasn't broke.  He could've paid all his bills with the money his "people" was swindling from his account into their off shore bank accounts Tohme Tohme, Dileo, & all the boys in da hood, and using for God knows what purposes.

I do believe and would almost be willing to swear that Michael's life had been threatened to the point where a drastic move HAD to be made during the last 3 days of TII rehearsals and that is what set in motion the movie/dvd production, with the increased security around etc..  This Is It - the Movie was not done by accident.  For that reason, because I truly believe they gave themselves a 72 hour window to shut things down, I don't believe Michael is dead.  I believe he was removed out of harm's way in the only way it could be assured that no one, especially the culprits, would be looking for him.  Michael had to die in the eyes of those who were after him, which would end the pursuit and the threats and thwart any future plans.

My opinion.  Just mine. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Raven

March 11, 2010, 01:38:18 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Michael wasn't broke.  He could've paid all his bills with the money his "people" was swindling from his account into their off shore bank accounts Tohme Tohme, Dileo, & all the boys in da hood, and using for God knows what purposes.

I do believe and would almost be willing to swear that Michael's life had been threatened to the point where a drastic move HAD to be made during the last 3 days of TII rehearsals and that is what set in motion the movie/dvd production, with the increased security around etc..  This Is It - the Movie was not done by accident.  For that reason, because I truly believe they gave themselves a 72 hour window to shut things down, I don't believe Michael is dead.  I believe he was removed out of harm's way in the only way it could be assured that no one, especially the culprits, would be looking for him.  Michael had to die in the eyes of those who were after him, which would end the pursuit and the threats and thwart any future plans.

My opinion.  Just mine. :|
Agree...although I don't understand where you get the 72 hour window from
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 11, 2010, 01:56:46 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
I still don't understand why so many of you approve of these bodyguards blabbing all about their former client.
i havent watched or read the interview for that exact reason, i refuse to listen to anymore bullshit from all these "people" that he supposedly trusted, blab out about him for a couple for bucks, to me they were bodyguards thats it, people need to learn to shut the hell up and stop blabbing around his life, was there anyone he could trust besides mac and liz? gosh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

mjkate

March 11, 2010, 05:01:12 PM
I totally agree "hesoutamylife"! This is the most believable for me. Whatever the threat was they realized they were going to have to make a movie those last 2 weeks and shut the concerts down. That is why so much security as well as not letting the fan followers get too close to him. They kept things really tight in order to get what they needed for the movie and then put the hoax into action. With that many powerful people around him they would be able to convince the authorities it was the only option. The events that unfold next are just for show and that's a wrap. The King of Pop is indeed gone so there is a loss on a certain level and poor Michael's life won't be the same. That is why there is some sadness mixed with a lack of emotion for some. We won't ever see the King of Pop again as he has been laid to rest however time will tell as to whether we'll see Michael. In some ways that doesn't bother me. More than anything I want him to be out of danger and still able to be a father to his kids and healthy. If that is the case and he's ok I will be happy enough with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 11, 2010, 05:28:28 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
So if Michael was "broke" in that sense that could mean that he was forced (i.e. in need for money) to do the shows and not because he wanted to... We've heard Michael say he doesn't like to tour, although it wouldn't exactly be a tour in the sense that he has to travel around all the time, but still a lot of hardwork. This could mean that Michael was under a huge amount of pressure since he had to do something he might not have wanted to do but still had to go through with it. The pressure might have affected his logical thinking and common sense which resulted in his death  :cry:  :cry:  

This is a theory and I'm not saying that this is what happened but I'm suggesting the possibility. Does it not seem logical? I so want him to be alive but it's getting harder to beLIEve everyday even with all the facts we have. Clues are just not good enough for me so I try looking at facts... There are so many easier ways to fake ones death I belive. Idk, I'm feeling kind of down about all of this... :(

It was going to be a tour all over the world according to his contract. Firts there were the London shows and afterwards they wanted to go on tour...all over the world like it would have been in London, so some shows at the same place...Travis Payne was also talking about it in an interview. I completely agree with you and still think that there are more facts which underline that he is dead than alive. Sorry for that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 11, 2010, 06:30:41 PM
I believed what they said and I belive they were genuine and they were talking about the 2 or 3 years that they wit Mj at his Las vegas homeI not holmby hills. Iam glad  they are talking they let you see the side  of MJ a person what he was going through.
If they do write a book I will read it becasuse they seem genuine and you could tell and feel that they care about MJ.

Yes the did not get paid for months so what do that tell you about them, they were humbled men and they became more the MJ's body guards.  You guys have my support.

God Bless the 3 body guards]
"God Bless MJ and most of all Mj's children. You can tell that Mike did a great job at raising his kids.

Cant say that about  a lot of other celbs.

I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 07:08:11 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
I still don't understand why so many of you approve of these bodyguards blabbing all about their former client.
i havent watched or read the interview for that exact reason, i refuse to listen to anymore bullshit from all these "people" that he supposedly trusted, blab out about him for a couple for bucks, to me they were bodyguards thats it, people need to learn to shut the hell up and stop blabbing around his life, was there anyone he could trust besides mac and liz? gosh!

Chris hasn't said a word as far as I know. But I agree as well, I've only seen clips and I'm not sure I want to watch the whole thing. They had to get paid, I don't see why else they would've come out of nowhere basically. Unless... they were directed to by the one behind all this... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

March 12, 2010, 06:34:12 AM

Because people want all and any info on MJ. Even if it's not true they will listen and consider it lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...