The nightmare came from Dr Hall claiming mind programming of everyday people via satellite etc  :shock:  - and the fact that 95% of the interviews, instead of watching I uploaded them on my mp3 player and listened to them while outdoors, had effect too.
I dreamt that I woke up from sleep to a speaking voice in my head. I fell alseep again - and the voice came again. It was a male speaking English, and I realized it was mind programming attempt in progress! While I slept, they crept in my head. It freaked me out.
Then I woke up - this time for real.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: CantGetEnoughMJ
In my search for truth, I found a fascinating website called Project Camelot (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  This website features interviews with all kinds of highly intelligent, highly accomplished people from ex-astronauts to physicists, who basically spill the beans on every kind of government secret you can think of from the UFO/ET coverup, NWO, mind control, time travel, stargates, free energy technology, 2012, and all kinds of incredible but real things that our government does not want us to know about.  

I know project camelot. I have been reading their interviews for quite some time. They have some very, very interesting people on there from time to time - with some very, very interesting things to tell. Things that most people only believe excist in fiction. People should open their eyes, mind and heart to the truth. Thank you for sharing your thought and the site with others. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.