mykidsmum

Re: Corey Haim Found Dead
March 11, 2010, 11:24:43 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Isn't he the one who dressed like MJ and came to the memorial? I offer my sympathy to Michael too - if they were friends.
no, that was his on again off again best friend Corey Feldman...Corey Haim is the one who implied he was molested by MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 11:44:27 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Isn't he the one who dressed like MJ and came to the memorial? I offer my sympathy to Michael too - if they were friends.
no, that was his on again off again best friend Corey Feldman...Corey Haim is the one who implied he was molested by MJ.

Also, strangley, Haim was the one Greta VanSustren interviewed outside MJ's home the day he died. Not corey Feldman....why would Haim happen to be at MJ's home that day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 11:56:12 AM
Speaking of Corey Feldman, did anyone see him on Larry King Live last night?

A clip of it was posted on TMZ, BUT WHAT TMZ DID NOT POST was Corey speaking out against TMZ (& other similar media outlets) for "tearing down celebrities".  I was very impressed with what Corey had to say about the role of the media tabloids that seem hell bent on ridiculing celebrities, and the role that plays in celebs' destructive behavior, and that this has to stop being acceptable in society.  Bravo, Corey!!

You can watch it here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 03:20:53 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 11, 2010, 12:24:46 PM
On last night’s season two premiere of The Two Coreys on A&E, Corey Feldman and Corey Haim revealed that they had both been victims of child abuse and sexual molestation at a young age. Many people have been speculating that Michael Jackson may have been one of the culprits, since Michael and Feldman had an unusual friendship when Feldman was just a kid. However, both Coreys have opened up and said that Jackson was not involved, but they revealed a bit more about their experiences.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 11, 2010, 03:17:18 PM
tmz is a hot mess. coreys mother has reported that he passed away due to pulmonary congestion. she is stating that the coroners called her this morning to inform her. he had an enlarged heart. but tmz of course hasnt mentioned that yet they still keep talking about the medication. they make me sick. they did the same thing with brittany murphy. complete  dumb asses for jumping to conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 11, 2010, 06:06:07 PM
Corey Haim's agent is from here, Seattle & they interviewed him on the local news today. I just found it eerie because he was talking about the projects Corey was working on right before his death & how he was supposed to making a comeback. He also said that he & Corey had become close friends, almost like bestfriends & said that Corey really respected him & was grateful because he was creating his comeback. & he said Corey was a huge talent, he would want the world to remember him for the kind person he was. He would do anything for anybody, he had a big heart & I wish more people could have seen that rather than focus on the negative. I'm just like  :shock: He sounds just like Kenny Ortega after Michael "died". Also he said that Corey had a fever the night before he passed, his mom was there with him & she told him to turn onto his side & felt a little bit better but he asked his mom to hug him, so she laid on the bed & held her son. They fell asleep & she woke up to noise & saw Corey walking around the room, then he said he didn't feel good or something & collapsed. This guy also started to say things but then changed it up & said something else & stuttered. I'm definitely not saying Corey faked his death, I'm saying that this all seems so eerily similar to when MJ passed & the way Brittany Murphy passed. Oh & the agent also when asked if Corey was taking prescription drugs, he said a couple but I'm not going to announce the names of them.  :roll:  Okay....probably because they're waiting for the toxicology report to come out but why didn't they do that for MJ? Everyone was speculatiing what he was taking before the nurse cam forward & the toxicology test came back. Anyways, thought I'd share that just because this all seems so similar to MJ & Brittany Murphy. & this agent guy reminds me of Kenny Ortega when he talks about the comeback & becoming close to Corey after working together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 07:14:13 PM

Corey defends Michael  :)
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:28:37 PM by alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 07:22:14 PM
This is sad.

Corey Haim and Feldman were cuties back in the day.

Sorry to hear this. May peace be with his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 11, 2010, 07:39:11 PM
I'm sorry but have you ever seen this ?  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 06:38:32 AM
.....And Ed Winter was the coroner is that good or bad? IDK i thought he was a fake, or maybe i misinterpreted.
But hey R.I.P Corey!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

March 12, 2010, 08:15:29 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Also, strangley, Haim was the one Greta VanSustren interviewed outside MJ's home the day he died. Not corey Feldman....why would Haim happen to be at MJ's home that day?
Good question! I wondered the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

March 12, 2010, 09:32:09 AM

With all Respect, I never got the impression Corey Haim was talking about MJ during that episode of the two coreys. Feldman had many friends at that time and haters started linking it to MJ because Feldman and MJ were friends. Nicole Eggert was on access hollywood last and adamently denied the fact that it was ever MJ at all. She said this man is still alive and walking the streets to this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 01:17:52 PM
Quote from: "ejay"

With all Respect, I never got the impression Corey Haim was talking about MJ during that episode of the two coreys. Feldman had many friends at that time and haters started linking it to MJ because Feldman and MJ were friends. Nicole Eggert was on access hollywood last and adamently denied the fact that it was ever MJ at all. She said this man is still alive and walking the streets to this day.
That's what gets me about the media, they always wanted to put the blame on MJ, after Corey Feldman and Corey Haim said it wasn't him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 01:31:21 PM
Many people were hellbent on believing that MJ would commit the crime. They made up their minds and were stuck on stupid.

Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "ejay"

That's what gets me about the media, they always wanted to put the blame on MJ, after Corey Feldman and Corey Haim said it wasn't him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

March 12, 2010, 06:35:09 PM
wth?

Corey Haim's death is now under investigation -- and has been linked to an "illegal and massive prescription drug ring."

State Attorney General Jerry Brown says his office is conducting a probe of Haim's death because an unauthorized prescription in his name was found during a probe of fraudulent drug-prescription pads in San Diego.

Brown said the prescription drug ring under investigation operates by ordering prescription drug pads from authorized vendors using stolen doctor identities -- i.e., identity fraud.

The pads are sold on the street to prescription drug addicts or dealers.

The A.G. notes that many of the doctors whose names are printed on the forms are unaware that his or her identity has been stolen

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions