An interesting tidbit:

This update was posted 11:59 pm (pacific time, which is the time zone for LA).

1 + 1 + 5 + 9 = 16

1 + 6 = 7
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Quote from: "DudewheresMichael"
Please be patient with me, I wrote this once already, but accidently hit the back button and deleted it. LOL  :(  But anyway.

Hey,

I have only posted once before. I prefer to read other people's thoughts, rather than post my own, but I have not seen this thought posted yet.

777+999 = 1776

1776 = We signed Declaration of Independence on this Day declaring US freedom from British Rule.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I believe THISISALSOIT.COM had redirection to some Fireworks on July 4.

Many people believed this redirection to be BAMSDAY.

Maybe it is...

The title of this Update is 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

Maybe it is what it says.

The theme of this direct is TIMING. She (I actually think it is a female writing/doing this, but then again, you know what they say when you assume, you make an  A :shock:   out of U and Me) or He is supposed to be giving us the WHEN, WHY, and HOW it will happen, and states that we are in the revealing or 7th stage.

But, anyway, here is my original thought:

1776 (Independence - Referencing July 4) "I will see You in July" - Greastest Proof Hoax, Not Murder (In other words BAMSDAY).

I mean he did say it twice, "I'll see you In July", once in the middle of his speach, and againt at the end. I do not even know how many times he said , "This Is It". Then, notice at the end when he said them together, usually repettition is used to emphasize the importance of a message.

1776 (Independence) correlates with the Video clip of "This is It" before the movie aired. Hince, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Speaking about demonstration of FREEDOM - and the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Dr. King Jr. = Represented the minorities (any person no matter sex or race, who has felt they endured discrimination or injustice) to be free- to break the chains, and have their voices heard - to be treated with equality. The Superior Majority did not really care about the little people. They only wanted Power.

The Same goes for:

Signing of the Declation of Independence (July 4, 1776) = The United States wanting to be free - break the chains- from British Rule. The King of England did not care about the New World (United States, Colonists - The Little People). He too just wanted absolute power, and to take what he could squeeze out of the colonists.

Kind of like Big Business/Record Companies squeezing what they can out of the little people/artists. The little people are the ones who keep the Big Businesses running. However, they Big Companies tend to forget that, and take advantage of the situation. --- Make sense...? Where's Thomas Payne when you need him.  :D

July 4, 2010 = Demonstration of Freedom...? RED, WHITE, & BLUE

Also, RED = Michael in the Shirt  --> Symbolizes a Red Flag.
Blue ----> "Lighting in They Don't Really Care About Us" Video Clip & VH1 Pictures of the Fake Michael
White --> The Light of Peace (Light Man Revealed Piece by Piece by Piece), the white stain on his pants (although, I can't think of aything that it symbolizes except that maybe the video of him rehearsing is all from the same day, meaing he was healthy before his "death".), White can also be = Reveal (inner peace - everyone will feel when the hoax is revealed)

Actually, the Stage lighting in "They Don't Really Care About US" video Clip = had all three colors (Red, White, & Blue)

Like I said, I am mainly a reader, I do believe 100% in the hoax, but I keep most of my opinions to myself, but if I wrote something offensive, I apologize in advance.

These are my thoughts.

Very thoughtful and interesting! You could be right! It’s definitely something to think about!

Now, in regards to the stain on his pants, my mom was looking through my official This Is It photo book a couple of months ago and noticed something right away. The stain stood out to her and she called me into the kitchen that day and she told me about it. She asked me to look for interesting things through out the book.

I looked at all of the pictures of him in that book and he is wearing the pants with the stain in every single one. I told her that and she said “Look again.” And I was like “All he seems to be doing in all of these pictures is switching jackets to give the illusion of different days.” But we all know that Michael rarely wore the same things over and over in public. He also would not wear the same clothing to rehearsal again. She again told me to look again and “think harder” until I gave up. She said “Do you think that the stain has significance other than those you have said?” I was more confused than before….

She then said this (I’ll never forget it): “It is a common practice for gang members to use scare tactics on opposing gangs or individuals that dare tp cross them. Instead of killing them, they will break one or both of their legs at the midpoint between the knee and ankle as a warning. This could be nothing but that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that stain.”

I was like…. “Woah…..”

Now that I think about it, Michael has been known to cross dangerous people and he was aware of it too. Not only is his message LOVE but it is also TRUTH. And the truth has always been a threat to the evil powers that be.  

It’s just a thought. I’m not saying that people should believe this at all. It’s just something to think about. It’s important to have an open mind in all of this.

I don’t think anything you have said is offensive at all. But I can understand why you said that. There are a lot of thick people in this world and sadly, so of them lurk here in this forum. And that’s all I’ll say about that for now.  8-) LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know myself something about numerology and I can say that you're right: Mj is a 6 as birth date and a 6 as a "death" date. 6 means family, children, domestic matters and, above all, love.
His name number is 8 or 7 according to the modern numerology. He is 8 as Michael Joseph Jackson or 7 as Michael Jackson. According to the original numerology, Chaldean Numerology, which was born in Sumeria thousands of years ago, Michael Joseph Jackson is a Master Number 55 or Master Number 44 (without Joseph). I tend to believe the Chaldean Numerology because MJ couldn't be just an 8 or a 7, only average people are.
You can find out more about MJ numerology here:

but especially here:

And if you want to read more about the 2 systems of numerology, read here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I say you're right I reply to raphaelleanique which post his/her opinion on the first page, the last one. He/she said that the death time was a 6 not a 7 according to the numerology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "eurolaura"
I know myself something about numerology and I can say that you're right: Mj is a 6 as birth date and a 6 as a "death" date. 6 means family, children, domestic matters and, above all, love.
His name number is 8 or 7 according to the modern numerology. He is 8 as Michael Joseph Jackson or 7 as Michael Jackson. According to the original numerology, Chaldean Numerology, which was born in Sumeria thousands of years ago, Michael Joseph Jackson is a Master Number 55 or Master Number 44 (without Joseph). I tend to believe the Chaldean Numerology because MJ couldn't be just an 8 or a 7, only average people are.
You can find out more about MJ numerology here:

but especially here:

And if you want to read more about the 2 systems of numerology, read here:

I want to specify something...Michael's name is Michael JOE Jackson not Michael JOSEPH Jackson !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

I understand that the timing of the O2 announcement was not random but fits with other key dates and numbers.

TS gave the example of four months before and after.  111 and 333 days later (inclusive reckoning) have also been significant dates.  I saw two other key dates exactly 27 weeks before and after the O2 announcement.  
27 reduces to 9.    

So I thought when TS posted Part 4a that the final Part 4d was planned for today 03-16-2010.  
I'm wondering now if anything is going to happen today.  

I guess you have to be careful with the numbers not to read too much into everything.  Oh well back to the calculator.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson and TuPac Shakur both have done the same exact numerology death hoax, for the same cause (even though Michael's I feel will have a far bigger impact just because how we've grown with him and who in the world does not like Michael's music?? No one. No one can dispute that he's the best entertainer to have ever lived). I've read on all this before (numerology, energies, God being One with everything in the universe, etc.) and am now just waiting to see what's going to happen next.

There is said to be a Harmonic Convergance (the same one that happened in 1987 where we went past Armaggedon and had our energy towards peace and Heaven on Earth), based on the Mayan Calendar, on May 27/28th 2010. It is spring time, and time for new beginnings! (resurrection) <3

Thank you TS, and your works with TIAI, thank you Mo and Souza, and thank you MJAlive999 for providing the best information on there about Michael's work of art, and I praise him and support him fully. Michael, if you or someone you know that can pass this information on to you somewhere is reading this, please know that I do feel you are an ascended master, much like Jesus or St.Germain themselves. You are a wonderful human being and we have been blessed to have you live in our lifetime. Please stay strong and we will spread your message so it's the message that they have a cause for, and not just wanting to have you back (even though any fan is going to have that momentous feeling that your body is still with this Earth) <3 Spread the word, everyone! I already put the link for ThisIsAlsoIt.com on my FB so I can have my friends reading this, and then their friends too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

with reference to this update #4 with 44 parts (444)

does it point to April 4th at 4 (am/pm) being a special day/time?

it's Easter Sunday which signifies Ressurection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "JukeBox"

At least we can bet on a new redirect/ update for this specific date  ;)

BTW: Today we are celebrating the day when Holly Mary was announced by Angel Gavril that she was going to gave birth to Messia. March 25 is 9 months before December 25 (Christmas)...So, I suppose TS would like to mark this day. He also missed March 21, 2010? I'm surprised that he was silant on that day:
21+3+2010= 3+3+3=9. (anyway, I didn't figure it by myself :))

Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "JukeBox"

At least we can bet on a new redirect/ update for this specific date  ;)

BTW: Today we are celebrating the day when Holly Mary was announced by Angel Gavril that she was going to gave birth to Messia. March 25 is 9 months before December 25 (Christmas)...So, I suppose TS would like to mark this day. He also missed March 21, 2010? I'm surprised that he was silant on that day:
21+3+2010= 3+3+3=9. (anyway, I didn't figure it by myself :))

Hugs.

Hi ralu, thx for your reply. :) i did think 21/3/10 was a special day too cos of the 333 and also the start of spring. you are right about today tho (25mar) TS did make a new redirect to MJalive999's youtube channel. i'm glad things seem to be moving forward now i can def see the piece by piece unraveling, and also 25 March was special on twitter cos of believers' efforts to make #MJsalive and #welovemj trend. i hope it made more people aware about the hoax and the Love message.

i'm so excited about BAM! Hugs and L.O.V.E.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re-reading TS post this caught my attention:

"Furthermore, how could you mix up an airport with a hospital—they are not similar: either in meaning, or in pronunciation. And if it was just a random goof, having nothing to do with the hospital or the hoax: then why the word “airport”? It would be just as likely to goof up and say the “golf course”, or the “barber shop”, or the “mall”, or “Pizza Hut”, or “Mount Everest”, or anything whatsoever OTHER than the AIRPORT!!!"

TS has posted that the 9th of March  and on 21st of June we had an article with Murray at the barber shop...can we say that it's a prediction ?

Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz
Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 8:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

See also "Dr. Murray's Barbershop Confession: I Didn't Kill MJ" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also maybe that the other examples TS has given are clues "golf course" ?  "mall" ? "Pizza Hut" (I'm sure there was something with Pizza Hut but don't remember where) "Mount Everest" (2012 Movie, Himalaya, "Whipped cream on top" TMZ used this expression which makes me think of a mountain :? ...)  ?
Well I'm sure TS didn't chose the barber shop randomly tell me if I'm wrong...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Sarahli, I was thinking and the only thing I remembered was the metaphor of the barber;

God exists!
A Barber told him their customer while recortaba you hair: -Note gentleman that I do not believe that God exists, as you say.
- But, what you say that? -asks the client.
-It is very easy, just go out to realize that God does not exist. Or... tell me, just in case if God existed, would have so many sick? Should be abandoned? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor so much pain to humanity. I can not think that there is a God that allows these things.
Customer a time was thinking, but did not respond to avoid a discussion. Barber finished his work, and just left the barbershop, saw on the street to a man with a beard and long hair; looked very disheveled. Then went back to the barbershop and told the Barber.
-Do you know something? The barbers there!. -How that don't exist? -asks the Barber - here I am and I am a Barber.
-Not! -said customer - there is no, because if any barbers there would be people with hair and beard as long as this man that goes by the street.
-Ah, the barbers if they exist, what happens is that people don't come to my.
-Exact! -said the client - the same applies to God. People are not going to God, and why there is so much pain and misery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "paula-c"
Sarahli, I was thinking and the only thing I remembered was the metaphor of the barber;

God exists!
A Barber told him their customer while recortaba you hair: -Note gentleman that I do not believe that God exists, as you say.
- But, what you say that? -asks the client.
-It is very easy, just go out to realize that God does not exist. Or... tell me, just in case if God existed, would have so many sick? Should be abandoned? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor so much pain to humanity. I can not think that there is a God that allows these things.
Customer a time was thinking, but did not respond to avoid a discussion. Barber finished his work, and just left the barbershop, saw on the street to a man with a beard and long hair; looked very disheveled. Then went back to the barbershop and told the Barber.
-Do you know something? The barbers there!. -How that don't exist? -asks the Barber - here I am and I am a Barber.
-Not! -said customer - there is no, because if any barbers there would be people with hair and beard as long as this man that goes by the street.
-Ah, the barbers if they exist, what happens is that people don't come to my.
-Exact! -said the client - the same applies to God. People are not going to God, and why there is so much pain and misery.

Thank you Paula ! Great story and good lesson !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Re-reading TS post this caught my attention:

"Furthermore, how could you mix up an airport with a hospital—they are not similar: either in meaning, or in pronunciation. And if it was just a random goof, having nothing to do with the hospital or the hoax: then why the word “airport”? It would be just as likely to goof up and say the “golf course”, or the “barber shop”, or the “mall”, or “Pizza Hut”, or “Mount Everest”, or anything whatsoever OTHER than the AIRPORT!!!"

TS has posted that the 9th of March  and on 21st of June we had an article with Murray at the barber shop...can we say that it's a prediction ?

Pizza Hut is sponsoring on TMZ since a few days now...^-^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions