MJ212Topic starter

rehearsel and RTL question
March 10, 2010, 01:34:57 AM
im seeing michael only came to staples on the 23rd and 24th..is that when they perfromed TDCAU??and he was wearing the gray suit like outfit with the red undershirt?cuz after his "death"wasnt that the only clips of michael they were playin??maybe it really was him on the 23rd and 24th and thats it,and maybe thats why they only released that certain footage of "the night before"rehearsel to news channels,idk..

with RTL now ive been watching michaels history tour alot and notice the initials rtl in the corner,if thats the same rtl that "made"the coroners van video dont u think they could be in on the hoax,since the guys who were doing the "making of"video were michaels friends??or do u think if their really is this "murder"thing the people involved paid off rtl to make a video to have people believe that the "leaked"video was a fake??these are all questions ive been wondering for a long time,well just the rtl thing but any thoughts or if the answer is already known please fill me in :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: rehearsel and RTL question
March 10, 2010, 12:36:24 PM
I like how you think.  I'm really sick today so most of my day is just going to be sitting here and taking in some thoughts of others.  When I first saw the coroner video I was like "wow".  I really thought it was the real deal.  And you know what, I still think it is.  I think the making of video had to be done in MJ's case or else he was in trouble.  If he didn't do that he wouldn't be in the clear anymore and he most likely would have been in trouble with the O2 and maybe some other people but I don't know in depth who that would have been.  I do wonder who was actually recording the van going into the garage and why they haven't spoken up that it was real.  So there is also the possibility that the coroner video is fake.  It's a very tough situation and sadly we probably won't have enough evidence to figure it out, at least not right now.
As for your thoughts on the rehearsals....I do like them.  I for one, however, always believed it was MJ all the time in TII.  It may turn out eventually that I am wrong, but when he speaks it's definitely him, and in "The Way You Make Me Feel" there is no way that an impersonator would have known that the growl wasn't supposed to come until MJ cued it, unless however it was rehearsed that way for the film.  It's very tricky.  But honestly I do think that the movie was filmed for those 2 days and that's why he wore the same thing during the whole film, with the exception of Culver Studios and even then he was wearing the O2 jacket.  So weird.  But my final guess is that they learned all the dances and songs and then finally just rehearsed everything for the cameras on the 23rd and 24th along with the extra features, which also could have been done later.  They are obviously different days where as Zaldy I think his name is had a mustache one time and was clean shaved the next time.  I think that they rehearsed for such long hours because the people in on the hoax knew how much footage they needed to make a concert-like film documentary.  This wasn't something that just happened.  They knew what they needed to do and maybe they came just short.  I have a feeling they wanted Dirty Diana in TII and not just in the extra features.  I know that's a lot to read but let me know if you think I'm on the right track or if I forgot anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Re: rehearsel and RTL question
March 10, 2010, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: "MJ212"
im seeing michael only came to staples on the 23rd and 24th..is that when they perfromed TDCAU??and he was wearing the gray suit like outfit with the red undershirt?cuz after his "death"wasnt that the only clips of michael they were playin??maybe it really was him on the 23rd and 24th and thats it,and maybe thats why they only released that certain footage of "the night before"rehearsel to news channels,idk..

with RTL now ive been watching michaels history tour alot and notice the initials rtl in the corner,if thats the same rtl that "made"the coroners van video dont u think they could be in on the hoax,since the guys who were doing the "making of"video were michaels friends??or do u think if their really is this "murder"thing the people involved paid off rtl to make a video to have people believe that the "leaked"video was a fake??these are all questions ive been wondering for a long time,well just the rtl thing but any thoughts or if the answer is already known please fill me in :o

There's RTL in the Netherlands, and RTL in Germany. I know that the dutch RTL aired the HIStory tour, so it can be the dutch channel. In that case, it has nothing to do with the 'made of coroner van video' from german RTL  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...