Re: Who is this guy?
March 18, 2010, 06:13:34 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
I think he could have had a double all his life, but not a twin... I read somewhere that the double was someone related to berry Gordy.. It could have been Motown's idea to do that since the start of the jackson5 days....

this would make more sense that the twin stuff...but how could they be sure, he d become the same height/shape as MJ when they grew up. also would he accept the surgery?

Anyway all doubles i saw, if Navi, casanova and so on u can tell in a second it s not MJ. Even if they are great performers, a real fan sees in the twinkle of an eye it s not mj. So i dont believe in doubles unless they just pass by and wear a surgical mask and glasses

i wish mj would have a perfect double...but so far, i never saw anybody able to look like him...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 09:57:25 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "frogh777"
''The pristige'' is a good movie to watch if u want to understand the twin theory!

well sorry i watched it....and that s what it is: a movie!

but we r talking bout real life here: why would Katherine and Joe say "oh we had twins. Let s hide one and pretend there were no twins. Who knows, could be useful one day if our newborn becomes a superstar he would be grateful and able to use a double without anybody knowing bout it!"

yeah really.....sounds completely real... :roll:
But that's just it- they weren't famous back then, the whole world wasn't aware of their existence- but when it was, who's to say Joe and the biz people decided to present BOTH TWINS as Michael Jackson? It isn't it just one that we've had to have seen all these years, they could tag-team to create Michael Joe Jackso, King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 04:01:44 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
''The pristige'' is a good movie to watch if u want to understand the twin theory!

but we r talking bout real life here: why would Katherine and Joe say "oh we had twins. Let s hide one and pretend there were no twins. Who knows, could be useful one day if our newborn becomes a superstar he would be grateful and able to use a double without anybody knowing bout it!"

But that's just it- they weren't famous back then, the whole world wasn't aware of their existence- but when it was, who's to say Joe and the biz people decided to present BOTH TWINS as Michael Jackson? It isn't it just one that we've had to have seen all these years, they could tag-team to create Michael Joe Jackso, King of Pop.

well sorry but if they didnt hide it immediately but just when they got famous, how come nobody from Gary evver talked bout it in the media??? If i had sbdy in my class becoming the world biggest superstar and i knew there were 2 of them b4, i m sure i would talk bout it and sooner or later the story would come out

i still believe the twin theory is ridiculous

sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 09:00:22 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

well sorry but if they didnt hide it immediately but just when they got famous, how come nobody from Gary evver talked bout it in the media??? If i had sbdy in my class becoming the world biggest superstar and i knew there were 2 of them b4, i m sure i would talk bout it and sooner or later the story would come out

i still believe the twin theory is ridiculous

sorry
People from Gary don't really speak out on anything, anyway. Besides, the Jacksons could have told them to keep quiet.. You may think this theory is ridiculous, but that doesn't mean I have to, I think it's interesting and anything is possible you know- it doesn't HAVE to be, but it could be..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

March 19, 2010, 11:03:38 PM
I have been a MIchael Jackson fan for 30 years now.  And there is
something going on with Michael and either a double or a twin.
I cannot post every link or even talk about the few people I have known to saw
or meet him, but ALL through the years and in many interviews, you will get
"I thought he was taller", or "He is taller than I expected", "He is shy and quiet",
"He is outgoing and friendly", "He is hyper-active", "He looks subdued or to be on drugs".

I know people present themselves differently in personality to different people they meet,
but Michael seems to CHANGE physically as well, with different features such as teeth,
mouth set, jaw line.
30 years means nothing, WHO is Michael Jackson?   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 01:48:40 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
I have been a MIchael Jackson fan for 30 years now.  And there is
something going on with Michael and either a double or a twin.
I cannot post every link or even talk about the few people I have known to saw
or meet him, but ALL through the years and in many interviews, you will get
"I thought he was taller", or "He is taller than I expected", "He is shy and quiet",
"He is outgoing and friendly", "He is hyper-active", "He looks subdued or to be on drugs".

I know people present themselves differently in personality to different people they meet,
but Michael seems to CHANGE physically as well, with different features such as teeth,
mouth set, jaw line.
30 years means nothing, WHO is Michael Jackson?   :roll:
I agree, you put it so well! I haven't been on Michael's side as long as you have, but I've noticed the exact same things about him, and that's another reason why I believe so strongly in twins. Sometimes I get so annoyed at him for not just making it clear one of these days..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions