all4loveandbelieve

Re: Who is this guy?
March 10, 2010, 01:48:13 PM
Michael does not have a twin brother. It is Marlon who had and the twin died.. Why would the Jackson's hide that Michael had a twin brother. That does not make sense.  If they said that Marlon had a twin and it died , why not say MJ had a twin too? If you can come with a logical explanation please let us know..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 10, 2010, 01:57:55 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "frogh777"
I found the following text on my mail. somebody sended to me. So dont bash me plz:
''Do u remember when Quincy Jones said MJ didnt have vitiligo. Well I think he didnt had. But his Twinbrother had vitiligo. At one point there was a black MJ and a white MJ. So to remove the differences between these twins, one of them bleached his skin. This explain the myth that MJ bleached his skin.

Black or White (part of the lyrics):
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

Also the reason why MJ removed the mole on his face. Well I think he did that to look exactly the same as his Twinbrother. There many young MJ pics, where u dont see any mole on his face.
 U see a grownup MJ playing with dogs. U see many PIC of mj with dogs. He had a pet (dog). So why did he told us he was afraid of the dog of LIZ? Well one of them was afraid, the other MJ loved dogs.
There is a myth that MJ had many and many plastic surgery. He told us he had just 2. We didnt believe him, maybe that is just the true. Together they had many plastic surgery.
There is a interview of MJ, The reporter akes Mj about a twin. So this theory is well know by others! its just not me.
So how do u explain the following picture? Double? maybe, but look the vid of ''leave me alone''. I dont that at the end that that is a double? its the Twin. The worked alot together:

Who is it? (part of the lyrics)
Who Is It?)
It Is A Friend Of Mine
(Who Is It?)
Is It My Brother!

There is written a lot about the twins, u should read them. Mo and Souza made some good points with their TwinBlogs!!!

If one of them had vitiligo wouldn't the other have it too? since twins share the same DNA & everything. but that's a cute thought, imagine 2 Michaels! lol

I wouldn't be so thrilled about 2 Michaels. There might be twins, but they aren't the same men, so it creates a question - who did we support all these years and who did we grow to love all this time?

I agree, it would be awful. And besides they would have had to hide the twin from birth. Tell me.. why would a family do that??

They werent even famous back then..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Sangre

March 10, 2010, 02:00:50 PM
Besides wouldn't more Michael Jacksons mean more cash? There wouldn't be a reason to hide him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 10, 2010, 02:55:57 PM
That would explain the "Michael Joe" and "Michael Joseph"  :lol:
Kidding... I think.... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 10, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
I don't believe in this theory. This "leave me alone" pic is photoshopped.
There are impersonators or doubles, yes, who try to look as much as possible like Michael using plastic surgery. That's why the tabloids keep saying that Michael had several plastic surgeries which in fact is wrong.
I don't see why the parents would have hidden this supposed brother from the very start of their children's  carrier ? There were no reason to hide him. He isn't on any family picture.
If there was really a twin brother of Michael maybe we would have known the Jackson 6. Come on 2 Michael in the same band ! It would have brought TWICE MUCH OF SUCCESS!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 11, 2010, 02:00:45 AM
Hello!

first post here and sorry my english, try to understand  :oops:  (written in Google Translate)
I have read these pages for many months and a good site  ;)

I have two things  ;)

What if Joe & Katherine was born twin boys, one baby was black and one white baby? and perhaps that is why "white-baby" had to hide???  :o

whether it should be at that time was a shame that black parents, was born a white baby? or should at least have been a shock?  :shock:

& Link, hopefully it works: black parents + twin girls, one black & one white  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

& another thing:

I came across this youtube video by accident, whether at the beginning of  MJ or MJ double 0.00-0.35? Because the transition from one place to another around quickly and change clothes... and a voice cries sound strange from the beginning of MJ  :shock:

& link:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 02:18:16 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Shamone!! There is no twin brother!!!  :ugeek:

:lol:

yah ..There is no twin brother ..It's not like MJ was black then SUDDENLY became white .. He was changing in front of the world , becoming lighter and lighter then became white  ..

But if you really believe there is a black twin then who was the one changing to white ? That  would make them both white now  :lol:   ,right ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

all4loveandbelieve

March 11, 2010, 07:30:14 AM
Quote from: "FinlanDiana"
Hello!

first post here and sorry my english, try to understand  :oops:  (written in Google Translate)
I have read these pages for many months and a good site  ;)

I have two things  ;)

What if Joe & Katherine was born twin boys, one baby was black and one white baby? and perhaps that is why "white-baby" had to hide???  :o

whether it should be at that time was a shame that black parents, was born a white baby? or should at least have been a shock?  :shock:

& Link, hopefully it works: black parents + twin girls, one black & one white  :o

& another thing:

I came across this youtube video by accident, whether at the beginning of  MJ or MJ double 0.00-0.35? Because the transition from one place to another around quickly and change clothes... and a voice cries sound strange from the beginning of MJ  :shock:

& link:

It doesn't make sense, so why the White MJ had all the success. If they needed to hide one of the twin they would have hidden the white one, not the black one. The white MJ had all the success.. So this theory does not fit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Sarahli

March 11, 2010, 09:23:22 AM
Come on people this cannot be it. Michael always said he had a skin disorder, that his skin was changing from black to white and we almost all were witness of it. Vitiligo really exists this is not a joke and other black people suffer the same thing and became white as well. There is no twin. Michael please help !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 11, 2010, 09:37:41 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Come on people this cannot be it. Michael always said he had a skin disorder, that his skin was changing from black to white and we almost all were witness of it. Vitiligo really exists this is not a joke and other black people suffer the same thing and became white as well. There is no twin. Michael please help !
Yeah, He had a skin disorder, but the twin theory can also explain why people said he bleached his skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 11, 2010, 10:55:43 AM
I really don't believe in this twin-theory...absolutely not! If this theory were true, I don't think they would show the black twin in the making of "in the closet" ....Nope, These are just Stand Ins for whatever...for scenes Michael didn't want to do or wasn't able to do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MJonmind

March 11, 2010, 11:09:46 AM
I read somewhere of a thought that this double could be a cousin that looks a lot like Michael that joined early on his success. On another note when you talked this twin theory again, and I watched the link of his performing the disappearing act, I was immediately reminded of the movie 2006 called, "The Prestige". I believe many of the movies coming out for at least 5 and longer have had Michael in mind or he has been actually influencing behind the scenes. In this movie there is the famous phrase of the magicians act which is he makes the bird disappear, creates distraction, and the most important part--makes the bird reappear. The story line is two magicians compete to be the best. One successfully seems to be able to transport his body to another part of the theatre instantly miraculously. The other magician tries to imitate this even to the extent of causing his look alike doubles to die. In the end of the movie we find that the first magician was actually a twin and thus had fooled the audience to believing it was the same person. Incredibly the one twin had one or two fingers cut off in an accident and so to look like his twin, the other had his same fingers amputated for their show career. Good movie to watch with lots of mystery and twists. Strong parallel to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 03:55:12 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I read somewhere of a thought that this double could be a cousin that looks a lot like Michael that joined early on his success. On another note when you talked this twin theory again, and I watched the link of his performing the disappearing act, I was immediately reminded of the movie 2006 called, "The Prestige". I believe many of the movies coming out for at least 5 and longer have had Michael in mind or he has been actually influencing behind the scenes. In this movie there is the famous phrase of the magicians act which is he makes the bird disappear, creates distraction, and the most important part--makes the bird reappear. The story line is two magicians compete to be the best. One successfully seems to be able to transport his body to another part of the theatre instantly miraculously. The other magician tries to imitate this even to the extent of causing his look alike doubles to die. In the end of the movie we find that the first magician was actually a twin and thus had fooled the audience to believing it was the same person. Incredibly the one twin had one or two fingers cut off in an accident and so to look like his twin, the other had his same fingers amputated for their show career. Good movie to watch with lots of mystery and twists. Strong parallel to MJ.
The pristige  :o  :o  :o almost forgetten!!! more people should watch that movie.. really, specialy when I read ur post...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
On every shooting of a movie, you have people paid to take the actors place while technicians are setting the lights, cameras, sound, etc. These"doubles" are hired because they have the same height, size, hair colour etc. When the set is being prepared, this "doubles" are working with cameramen, director etc .

This is an annoying job, can last for hours. This "doubles" stay the whole day on the set and are called every time they change the places of the cameras, shootings etc.

In the meantime, the real actors can rest. the real actors step in when everything is ready and the just have to say their lines.

I guess that s what this guy is....

nothing new there IMO

that s the way it goes on all shootings....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 15, 2010, 05:58:43 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yeah, He had a skin disorder, but the twin theory can also explain why people said he bleached his skin.
[/b]

:?  Some people said he "bleached" his skin because they like to invent and spread lies and rumors. Especially when Michael Jackson is concerned. I've never heard about a twin theory until I saw this thread and I am not convinced.
What do we make of all these people who suffer the same skin disorder ? They also have twin bros or sis around ? So why when it comes to Michael all theories are allowed even the most harebrained ? Why just not accept the simple fact that he has no white twin brother, that he became white due to Vitiligo and that he uses doubles/decoys/impersonators as some performers do and maybe him more and better than others.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions