Re: Question regarding MJ's hair in May 09
December 28, 2009, 12:13:14 PM
Quote from: "dianadion"
Why a person with a lot of money, would not want a hair implant?. It would be much easier

I think he had scars on his scalp and hair transplants are not that successful.. i have seen some awful pictures of people with that done.  lol

[youtube:21z29slm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FwgMOpnZbA[/youtube:21z29slm]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 01:31:31 AM
hehe this is completly off topic but his hands are crazy red inpic number one lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 02:51:24 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Can anyone confirm if MJ went back to having curly hair at the end of May 09?
he did go back to curly hair, but i dont think he wore wigs and if he did it WASNT a full wig it was only a hair peice to cover up the spot that was burned during the pepsi thing, i dont think he wore full wigs thou, or maybe the straight ones were and he kept his curly hair underneath hidden or maybe he straightened his hair you never know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 09, 2010, 03:09:08 PM
My original question at the start of this thread was just to find out some info regarding MJ's style of hair at that time. I didn't expect the thread to go off at such a tangent about whether MJ wore wigs etc or not. Sorry MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 09, 2010, 11:33:05 PM
I believe his curly hair were his natural hair but I also believe his straight hair are wigs.
His scars are not that big. Yhey are the size of a quarter. I will try to find the pic from the HIStory era were he is kissing a little girl and we can see his scars. But he has hair on it. It's not that bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:38:12 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
I believe his curly hair were his natural hair but I also believe his straight hair are wigs.
His scars are not that big. Yhey are the size of a quarter. I will try to find the pic from the HIStory era were he is kissing a little girl and we can see his scars. But he has hair on it. It's not that bad.
I know the pic your talking about... that picture is just tooooo cute!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:55:54 PM
Dunno about wigs. But maybe he had extensions. The reason I am thinking this is cause if you look at his home vids he was being pushed in the pool a lot all on different dates and if at that time he was wearing wigs then they would have come off .  I think he would wear some yes IMO. The straight hair to me looked like a wig and the curly not as much. I think he would look good any way curly,straight,bald,short hair,braids. Doesn't matter to me but just thought I'd point out the pool thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

mjkate

February 13, 2010, 04:18:45 PM
I am always looking at teeth and fingers too as those have been the only 2 places that seem the most easy to compare. Ears too when they can be seen. There were some videos when he was on stage singing during off the wall and a home video when he was practicing his lines for thriller - his fingers are turned up at the last knuckle. I clearly see that in some pictures and in others I don't at all and I am convinced there were doubles for many outings lately. As well, unless he had major teeth reconstruction, his teeth are big and white and straight in many pics from the bad era and now they are pointy and not as prominent even a bit crooked at the front (facing him the right side beside 2 front. They are like that in the say say say video too but then many pics in bad show the big white ones again from the earlier days. And I have seen many different ears too. I can't keep track of who is the real mj   :( . Anyway, the mj in This is it with red jacket and lollipop. Do you think he is real? I just wonder because his face doesn't like as good as the May pic posted earlier. His face looks young and smooth in that one and then not so good in the red jacket (and where are the big white teeth from the O2 announcement - his teeth are not looking good in the red jacket pic. Also...Are we assuming that he is the real mj when he is with his kids? That would help narrow things down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 04:45:07 PM
Quote from: "dianadion"
Why a person with a lot of money, would not want a hair implant?. It would be much easier

It wouldn't be easy to get hair implants if you had a huge permanent painful scar on the top of your scalp.  Have you ever see someone get hair implants before?  I saw Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8 get hair implants and they transplant each individual hair.  It looks very painful.  So I think that would have been a painful process for MJ.  Weaves and wigs are better and easy and you don't have to go through pain for it.  Besides when you wear a wig you can have any hairstyle you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions