the arabian nights

mike is gorgeous he was always that way, is now and will be in the future as he gets old with us

we are of course all equally gorgeous we are all colours all shades all personality all senses all everything, we are represent the worlds communities, and as such we are beautiful and represent the best of ourselves

i give everyone a big hug and a kiss on the cheek

but guys these bodyguards be careful of wolves in sheeps clothing
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Rushka Bergman is a Contributing Fashion Editor for Italian L'Uomo Vogue and Vogue Italia. In addition, she was the Personal Stylist of Michael Jackson[1][2] and acted as Creative Consultant/Costume Designer for his This Is It concerts in London, as well as being his rumored girlfriend.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lady J"
Rushka Bergman is a Contributing Fashion Editor for Italian L'Uomo Vogue and Vogue Italia. In addition, she was the Personal Stylist of Michael Jackson[1][2] and acted as Creative Consultant/Costume Designer for his This Is It concerts in London, as well as being his rumored girlfriend.

What do you think?

1)Anyone can post anything on wikipedia.
2)"Rumored" = rumored.  So...

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
:lol: :lol: MJ needing a black girl? :) :) :D :lol: 8-)

Black man + black woman = funny?

:|

I don't get the joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Raven"
I believe it not so much has to do with race but more with what people find attractive.

Often, people will find features attractive that are different/special from what they are used to from the people around them/ their family, but it should not be too different. Same goes for shape of the eyes, shape of the nose, hairdo, clothing and behaviour.
Yes, yes, absolutely, Raven! Michael's beauty is so unique and one-of-a-kind.. There's no one else that carries that sort or totally unique aura around them, you know? I know that there's no one around me like him at all, I'm not like him myself, and that paired with his looks fascinate me..  ?.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Rushka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "nakupendapia"
wow...

judging by the popularity of this thread I am sure they'll serve you more sexual info on Mike...

..jeezzzz only a "dead" black man can get so many female (majority white? am I right or right?) ....so wet even in death..

wow...

Where's the respect? For Yourselves ladies and for him?

Isn't this hoax investigation ultimately motivated by an inner sexual attraction/frustration and fantasies about the black man conveniently not looking too black but still very much the stereotypical black man sexual beings?

Hmm? ... I wonder.

although some avatars answer my question...clearly

How many  female on this forum again?...that's right! ..my point exactly

wow.
No, this is about justice for a man who was crucified by the media and persecuted and lied about with the most vile untruths imaginable. I can honestly say that if I was given the opportunity to jump MJ's bones I'm not interested. I've got my baby at home. Been married since I was 18 years old to the love of my life and I'm now 50 and we are still happy. So, it's more about  injustice and fighting for the truth to finally be spoken.  I don't know what motivates these body guards to now talk, but I feel they did MJ a service and humanized him on a level that others can relate to. Like it says in the booklet in TII. Discover the man you never knew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lady J"

What do you think?

I was not feeling those jackets with tight sleeves and big giant shoulders... I know the jackson legacy but to dance in a tight fitting jacket is quite uncomfortable, and the material didn't look comfy at all. The relaxed fitting outfits he looked much more comfy...

about the race thing. now that I think about it, when MJ had an afro, large black following, jheri curl MJ acceptable, cause lots of black people had jheri curls  :lol: (hmm, maybe he influenced ice cube and them  :lol: ) but after he was rockin the straight hair and lighter skin, it could be possible that his black fans didn't identify with him anymore... they still loved him though... they just wasn't trying to emulate his style anymore. this change could have been opposite to his non-black fans.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this conversation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There isnt anything wrong with this convo as long as it doesnt get out of hand.

MJ was a black man who happened to have vitiligo and his skin turned white. I dont see how that would change ANYONE"S opinion of him....I love MJ either way.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
I actually think this is a big B.S. story, yeah so Michael loves woman... who can blame him? But I don't think he would have more then 1 woman at a time, you know what I mean? But hey, since I don't know him personally I will never know, to me this just sounds like a "image saving thing" like  "You see, he slept with more then 1 woman at the same time, do you STILL think he's GAY? or Pedophile?" ... but hey, if he did  I can't blame him for having "the time of his life with woman" afterall he's a man.. haha!
totally agree not to mention wasnt it a fact he hated cheating and stuff cause he saw what his brothers and dad did o his mom and other women and how they hurt girl, and he chose to never do that or be like that, i mean isnt that why we love him so much cus hes respectful and a total gentlemen and knows how to treat a girl, yes he may have had women but all at once i call bullshit =)

Agreed also.  We should email and call the news channel and tell them so.  Write explanations that no self-respecting bodyguard would reveal secrets of their employer, regardless of whether they are (perceived by the blinkered) to be dead or alive.  They'll never be hired again, and the stuff they came out with is ridiculous and all in the name of face time for them, and ratings for the tv station.

I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and I may post this on other threads on this forum to try and get this more 'out there' but what will happen when Michael comes back?

I have a horrible feeling the media, especially the tabloids, will turn on him yet again.  The same tabloids that just 8 and a half months ago were printing tributes to his greatness will take great delight in tearing him down again and we can't let that happen.  We need to be preparing now to stand up to them, that we are not going to take the rubbish they are allowed to print any more.  We should be creating lists of newspapers', tv stations' and radio broadcasters' email addresses, of editors, deputy editors, journalists, to flood them with emails of support for Michael and against their disgusting attitude of printing lies for profit.  Not just email addresses - emails can be filtered straight to junk folders and trash cans so the header will need to be changed - but phone calls, we need phone numbers of them all, these can't be ignored.  Not just the media though, but councillors, congressman, people that represent your borough, your region, legislation needs to be created to prevent the printing of lies for profit or for defamation.  Apologies should be forced to be printed to completely exhonerate the person or persons that the media have defamed, they should not be allowed to get away with this and we have to stand up and be heard.

I have definitely gotten inspiration from the TIAI redirects: by the broadcaster asking people to open their windows and shout out to the world that they weren't going to take it anymore, or similar and the V for Vendetta finale when everyone took to the streets in defiance.  We definitely need to be building this sort of momentum to make sure we are heard outside of our own forums and communities.  It's starting, Souza and Mo have been interviewed, a young lad from here in the UK ditto with Uri Geller (why they involved him I don't know, typical media hoopla BS i suppose) and we need to build on it.

Chris
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

uh not my intention to stur up racial controversy or make anyone feel stupid..why should the mention of his race lead to that?

Altough I know that Mike'a appearances being closer to european features contributed to his widespread acceptance by the western world, that is not a secret. that is the route /progression of black artist even to this day if they want to crossover to mainstream audience..FACT!

By the number of hits on the topic and from my knowledde that you won't find that many black girls finding Mike cute or wanting to make out with him..but still loving him and respecting him...

My point was  let's not just  be Dirty Dianas...on the bodyguards interviews

...I  accept you might disagree with my post no worries...keeping it civil and with LOVE, always.

I discovered the Jacksons in 1969 and i love them, especially MJ as much today as I did then.    Who give a rat's ass about their colour.  Get over it please.  

[quote="
Dear God, DancingtheDream, I was just going to tell that person to shut up, but it looks like you did for me! Trying to make us feel stupid and worse, stir up racial tensions- what are they thinking?! I don't care what Michael's skin or nose looks like, I love him all the time, any time, dark or white chocolate!
[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

CC

Quote from: "loyalfan"
SO DOES ANYONE HERE THINK MICHEAL IS BEHIND THIS.......IS IT ALL PLANNED.....AND IF SO WHY.....THE INTERVIEWER SAID THERE IS MORE TO COME...........OMG.........IF MICHEAL IS NOT ORCHESTRATING THIS...THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN REVEALING PRIVATE STUFF......OTHER THAN FOR FINANCIAL GAIN......XXX

i laugh! a lot! :lol:
it´s the media BS... MJ is behind all this... is part of the plan! i think that this , in particular, is for clean his image! just that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Datroot

Quote from: "Datroot"
uh not my intention to stur up racial controversy or make anyone feel stupid..why should the mention of his race lead to that?

Altough I know that Mike'a appearances being closer to european features contributed to his widespread acceptance by the western world, that is not a secret. that is the route /progression of black artist even to this day if they want to crossover to mainstream audience..FACT!

By the number of hits on the topic and from my knowledde that you won't find that many black girls finding Mike cute or wanting to make out with him..but still loving him and respecting him...

My point was  let's not just  be Dirty Dianas...on the bodyguards interviews

...I  accept you might disagree with my post no worries...keeping it civil and with LOVE, always.

[quote="
Dear God, DancingtheDream, I was just going to tell that person to shut up, but it looks like you did for me! Trying to make us feel stupid and worse, stir up racial tensions- what are they thinking?! I don't care what Michael's skin or nose looks like, I love him all the time, any time, dark or white chocolate!
[/quote]

I discovered the Jacksons in 1969 and i love them, especially MJ as much today as I did then.    Who give a rat's ass about their colour.  Get over it please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

mumof3

I think the body guards Re doing mj  good he is handsome to most people but to me it is his heart and what comes out of his mouth that I feel for
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Can we please stop this racial thing. Michael was born a beautiful black man and it's not his fault he had vitiligo. He is still a beautiful black man, only his skin colour changed he's beautiful either way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
think we came on site because of the hoax not because of sex.

Exactly!

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?