Quote from: "nakupendapia"
wow...

judging by the popularity of this thread I am sure they'll serve you more sexual info on Mike...

..jeezzzz only a "dead" black man can get so many female (majority white? am I right or right?) ....so wet even in death..

wow...

Where's the respect? For Yourselves ladies and for him?

Isn't this hoax investigation ultimately motivated by an inner sexual attraction/frustration and fantasies about the black man conveniently not looking too black but still very much the stereotypical black man sexual beings?

Hmm? ... I wonder.

although some avatars answer my question...clearly

How many  female on this forum again?...that's right! ..my point exactly

wow.

wow.
just.
wow.

the words in large print have crossed my mind.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "virgo75"
wow...

judging by the popularity of this thread I am sure they'll serve you more sexual info on Mike...

..jeezzzz only a "dead" black man can get so many female (majority white? am I right or right?) ....so wet even in death..

wow...

Isn't this hoax investigation ultimately motivated by an inner sexual attraction/frustration and fantasies about the black man conveniently not looking too black but still very much the stereotypical black man sexual beings?

Hmm? ... I wonder.

wow.

wow.
just.
wow.

the words in large print have crossed my mind.....

i don't even want to say whats really on my mind  8-)  8-)  :|  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i have seen two different vids now of the bodyguards and i think wow -

but then i think invasion of privacy, breach of contract, what are the family thinking, what is ma jackson thinking, what about the kids, what about mike -

also wasnt mike in the middle east for part of the time - they have strict rules about things

and also was mike hooked up to urine contraption at night?

the bodyguards are going to talk about mikes credit cards being refused, thought he did not use credit cards and him being kicked out of hotels - well that is very loyal i must say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
This sounds like that "he was actively producing sperms" in that autopsy report which many of us agreed was just to clear the theories of him being gay.
It was not. Drugs can have a bad influence on the sperm production and sperm quality of a man and can even lead to infertility. You can compare it to having a damaged liver from alcohol or substance abuse for instance. This means for an autopsy one of the things that are looked at is if sperm production and sperm quality is normal. This can be an indication of prior drug abuse.

Conclusion of the autopsy report was: the person was actively producing sperm, meaning he was healthy on that part so it did not indicate prior drug abuse. It does not have ANYTHING to do with gay theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Guys, can we please stick in this thread to the purpose of the videos instead of displaying your dreams and jealousy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the info Raven and yes Souza we sure can but the thread itself is about Michael having multiple girlfriends, lol! What i wanted to say in my previous post was that i just DON'T believe in it. Either they said it to let people know Michael isn't gay or they don't know about the hoax and just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame talking about something sexual about MICHAEL JACKSON. That's just my honest opinion. I'm getting out of here, cause i have a feeling whatever i'll say will be misinterpreted, lol. LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I hear what you're saying about him being a private person. However... that is the very reason why outsiders (remember we are in that group) never knew who he was really  dating or involved with.

The publicists arranged for him to be seen with Tatum, Brooke, Madonna, Princess Stephanie etc. What about the other romantic female companions that were his choices? Naturally, I am not talking about those buddies of his like Liz or Liza...lol.  

Remember male celebrities are advised to keep a low profile when it comes to their love life. They are advised to do this because of the negative feedback that could result from their female fans. There are females who will reject a male celebrity if it is perceived that he is not available. There are still female fans of celebrities who look at these guys and believe that they have a chance to be with them romantically. Publicists don't want to ruin the fantasy and cause the celebrity to lose female fans as a result. Female fans buy the cds, attend the concerts and support the celebrity. This is a business  and they cannot afford to face that type of financial loss.

Exactly, first thing they tell celebs is to keep girlfriends and boyfriends quiet, because it's bad for the album sales.

I really don't get why people think he is exactly the person they have seen in the media. Besides being rich and famous, he still is a person just like the rest of us, with needs, thoughts, desires and bad habits like we all have.

Probably he is just the average guy:

-In control of the remote
-Dropping dirty socks and underwear wherever he thinks it belongs, instead of the laundry basket
-Turning his head followed by almost tripping over his feet if a beautiful girl passes by
-Swearing his ass off if he bumps his toe and then blaming someone else for his own stupidity
-Leaving the toilet seat down while peeing
You name it. Of course I just picked a few cliches, but let's face it: If he uses the bathroom he too has to wipe his own ass, you might not want to know it but it's a fact. Men are men and I am glad they are like that, why does he have to be different? All the above doesn't make him a bad person. We all have bad habits, does that make us bad people? No, you can still have a good heart an be concerned about others.

We don't know him, so we definitely don't know what his private life looks like and also: it's really none of our business.

Or in my case....my bf leaving it up so when I go to pee in the middle of the night I almost fall in the toilet bowl.............fun times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I hear what you're saying about him being a -In control of the remote
-Dropping dirty socks and underwear wherever he thinks it belongs, instead of the laundry basket
-Turning his head followed by almost tripping over his feet if a beautiful girl passes by
-Swearing his ass off if he bumps his toe and then blaming someone else for his own stupidity
-Leaving the toilet seat down while peeing

Or in my case....my bf leaving it up so when I go to pee in the middle of the night I almost fall in the toilet bowl.............fun times.

Have you met my hubby? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

wow...

wow...

Hmm? ... I wonder.

wow.

Where on earth did THAT come from? Are you saying that white women only lust MJ cus he looks white? ???  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

What an odd thing to suggest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

If you watch the interview properly, the bodyguards did NOT say Michael was two timing, or being a womaniser.  They said he had a couple of girlfriends.  There was no mention if these were at the same time...  where have you guys got that from???
Im sure that these girls were not being two timed, but that MJ dated them exclusively one after the other..  you know, normal dating!

And they did NOT say MJ had sex with them in a back of a limo.  They actually say nothing like that happened..  but just kissing.

So..  Michael dated a few girls, took them cruising in the limo and kissed them on the back seat.

And yes, im jealous too.   Lucky girls.

And im happy MJ managed to date and kiss and try and have some normality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

wow...

WHAT? waaaaaa hahahahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha (( I can´t stop laughing)) haaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaahaaaaaaaa
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: <<---from previous post

Back to the topic. Imho, those interviews are popping out intentionally to show another "common human being" side of Michael. Not about meeting girls on the back seat, but about him having normal male attraction to women  ;)
Let´s not forget that many people still think that MJ is guilty of past accusations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
wow...

WHAT? waaaaaa hahahahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha (( I can´t stop laughing)) haaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaahaaaaaaaa

How insulting..   take your pseudo-psychology elsewhere.

How do you explain my crush on Will Smith?   Second to Michael, Will Smith is next on my list...    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Gema"
wow...

How insulting..   take your pseudo-psychology elsewhere.

How do you explain my crush on Will Smith?   Second to Michael, Will Smith is next on my list...    :D

I guess that depends on "how black" he looks like  :lol:  :lol: and if he has "black man sexual beings"<---what´s that?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ah, I know....."free willy"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back