Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Well I don't get it. People complain about the horrible coverage Michael gets and these people say pretty nice things about him and they get beat up for that. I personally like the fact that they are saying good things about Michael and the children, it beats the hell out of listening to people call him a pedophile.

Maybe every media outlet should just shut up and no one can ever read not one more thing about Michael Jackson and his kids ever again. No stories, no radio shows, just let the world fall completely silent when it comes to the Jacksons. No more investigating unless you go there and investigate yourself. We could campaign for that and maybe you wouldn't have to hear these things anymore.

I AGREE!! these people aren't making up mean or bizarre stories about him, they are saying nice things about & showing that he & his children were normal people, they weren't weird. They also say he was an amazing father. This is the best interview by inside people that I've heard yet. The family talks about Michael being a normal human being & I believe it's the truth but when it's the family talking, they are his family of course they'll stick up for him. But these are his bodyguards they could say all kinds of nasty things about him if they wanted to, instead they share memories & say really nice stuff. The interviewer even says they have not asked for anything about this & that they want to write a book because someone has to defend him & no one has done it yet. None of us know Michael or what he's like so I think it's really unfair to bash these guys who are defending the person we all love so much, just because how they are describing Michael doesn't fit the image you created in your head. Even if he did have more than one woman, he is a normal human being & he was very lonely, it happens in real life too. Some of you guys are never satisfied, whenever people do interviews & say crazy things you all go crazy & talk badly about how disrespectful & greedy they are but 3 people come out & say nice things about Michael to DEFEND him you bash them too. I don't get it. They even surprised the interviewer who thought she was gonna hear some more crazy nonsense & she didn't. She even says "No matter what you think about Jackson, what these three men have to say may change your mind." Be happy there's people out there who will defend him like this. & why would Michael be behind this? Why would he say "you three go do an interview on Good Morning America & talk about me & my kids." ? I think these guys are doing it on their own. As bodyguards they do become close to the person they are protecting. & Michael was such a lonely person without any real friends around him that he could always trust & talk to, so I don't doubt that he was close with these guys & I think they want to defend him because they care that he is bashed all the time, they've been around him & seen what it's done to him & how it makes him feel. So I really don't get your anger towards them?
What makes you think he didn't have any real friends?

I didn't necessarily mean he didn't have any real friends at all, these guys even say he was very lonely. At the children's birthday parties it was just him, Grace, the teacher, the kids & them. & yes he had friends, but they weren't always around for him to talk to, & some of them he found out he couldn't trust with some things. A lot of people turned on him, I'm not pulling that out of a hat, a lot of people have said he had a hard time trusting people & knowing who he could trust. These bodyguards are people who are there to protect him & his kids 24/7. They were always around him, so it makes sense he would confide in them & become close to them & that they would become more than just bodyguards, that they would be like friends. He trusted them & they seem like they cared about what he went through. His friends, most of them were there for him when he needed them & they cared about him too, same with his family but at the end of the day when everyone goes home or those people aren't around THESE GUYS are still there with him, they didn't leave, so they know how he felt, what he was going through, they knew him, the real him. That's what I meant & a lot of people have said he was a lonely man, that's no secret. Of course when you're that big of a star, you are usually lonely, you don't know who's genuinely your friend.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Check this out...he might even fart, belch and tell raunchy jokes too.  :lol:

Ahhhh the human being that is revealed each month since June 25, 2009 makes me like him even more.  ;)

LOL!  This reminds me of the early days in the MJHD chatroom.  Whenever Souza and I 'had the guts' to say Mike is a normal guys who very likely likes a liddle drink every now and then, might as well smoke and ohhhhh...he has sex as well, we were BASHED as hell when we said that, people were ready to shoot us!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL I can totally picture that. I always thought he used that innocent image to his advantage to get chicks. I say that is genius. More guys may need to pick up on that. It does help if you are the King of Pop.  :lol: But seriously, what they said do not surprise me at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Serenitys_Dream

Well don't worry Ladies, he only has one girlfriend now and I promise to take extra special good care of him! ;)  :D  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:
 Oh noooo...not the scary... "S" word and MJs name being used in the same sentence.  Sheer blasphemy, I tell ya...lol. The organized members of the "MJ is pure, virginal and saving himself for me "  club must have had their guns loaded,  cocked and aimed for a bullseye toward your heads after that.  I am surprised that you lived to tell the story :lol:

C'mon  now ...all together now....MJ is human...get over it.

Ahhhh the human being that is revealed each month since June 25, 2009 makes me like him even more.  ;)

LOL!  This reminds me of the early days in the MJHD chatroom.  Whenever Souza and I 'had the guts' to say Mike is a normal guys who very likely likes a liddle drink every now and then, might as well smoke and ohhhhh...he has sex as well, we were BASHED as hell when we said that, people were ready to shoot us!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:
 Oh noooo...not the scary... "S" word and MJs name being used in the same sentence.  Sheer blasphemy, I tell ya...lol. The organized members of the "MJ is pure, virginal and saving himself for me "  club must have had their guns loaded,  cocked and aimed for a bullseye toward your heads after that.  I am surprised that you lived to tell the story :lol:

C'mon  now ...all together now....MJ is human...get over it.

Ahhh, GS and Mo, I know what you're saying!!! I'll just say here and now that I am so absolutely fed up with what's in bold, all of that sh*t, people, fans or not, trying to emasculate Michael and turn him into some kind of pixie man-child..that's one of the media's favorite (damn stupid) things to call him, you know. It's very, very frustrating to me that MJ is forbidden from doing hot, adventurous things like this.. Oh, but if this were revealed about Usher or some other schmexy crooner like that, people wouldn't bat an eye. Why? "Oh, he sings about sex (Oops, scary S word again!), so of course he "gets it" all the time. Now that Michael Jackson on the other hand- every other song on his albums aren't about humping and hot tubs, so he must NEEVVER get any.." UUghghUghg..

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...

Agreed, I think people need to start realizing that he was just like everyone else, that people might not know him as well as they might think they do.

To me he sounds like a guy like any other, he just happens to be the most famous one on eath.
Absolutely, Souza and GS again! I'm not really shocked by MJ's lil' remark at all.. ^_'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel jealousy twisting up inside me  :twisted:  :lol:

Guys we will be hearing ALOT about Michael Jackson in these next weeks, they're keeping his name in the headlines  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Well don't worry Ladies, he only has one girlfriend now and I promise to take extra special good care of him! ;)  :D  :lol:  8-)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I hear what you're saying about him being a private person. However... that is the very reason why outsiders (remember we are in that group) never knew who he was really  dating or involved with.

The publicists arranged for him to be seen with Tatum, Brooke, Madonna, Princess Stephanie etc. What about the other romantic female companions that were his choices? Naturally, I am not talking about those buddies of his like Liz or Liza...lol.  

Remember male celebrities are advised to keep a low profile when it comes to their love life. They are advised to do this because of the negative feedback that could result from their female fans. There are females who will reject a male celebrity if it is perceived that he is not available. There are still female fans of celebrities who look at these guys and believe that they have a chance to be with them romantically. Publicists don't want to ruin the fantasy and cause the celebrity to lose female fans as a result. Female fans buy the cds, attend the concerts and support the celebrity. This is a business  and they cannot afford to face that type of financial loss.

I stopped reading after this post! thank you so much for saying this because alot of people seem to forget that! the last thing they wanted was for people to know or think that michael jackson, the cutie from J5 OR MJ the biggest selling artist ever was taken! if the other brothers had to lie about having wifes what you expect from mike?? what you see on tv is exactly that! that does not mean he didnt date, have sex or anything like that pre 1993 LOL. The media only talks about relationships its some type of power couple that can help both parties careers i.e brad and angelina, bey and jay, brit and justin..you get the point

A good example of that is stephanie mills said that her and mike dated for awhile and she thought they would marry. she said this way before mike died! the reason why they probably never talk about them dating is because 1( back then it wouldnt have been good for fans to know he had a girlfriend and 2( his PUB didnt set that relationship up for him :roll: lol

Good Post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

no i think mikes some of mikes songs are about steam - dont you think?

but i dont think he would do these things in a back seat of his car - i think he had more class and respect for his lady friends than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

but i dont think he would do these things in a back seat of his car - i think he had more class and respect for his lady friends than that.

Totally agree, I found it hard to believe that he was making out with the women in the car, talking to them maybe. But why in the world would Michael make out only a curtain away from three body guards, knowing they could hear everything, not Micheal at all. About him having several girlfreinds maybe he did, but what he did with them if it was intimate, more than likley was in private away from everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not sure if it's my jealousy talking, but i think it's totally garbage, i can't believe it. It does not sound like Michael. I agree we don't know him personally but these are all the stuff we have been hearing from him that he didn't like. Making love in the back seat where the body guards can hear it and all, having more than one girlfriend at a time, i'm sorry but i have to say it does not feel I'm talking about Michael. Michael is different. That is why these rumors have been there. He's not like those guys who would go horny at clubs and go around having sex with multiple women... That is why we love him so much, and just because he's not like other guys and he's a nice, sensitive, gentleman who don't do one night stands and things like that the media gets chances to spread those horrible rumors about him being gay and a pedophile. If Michael was actually like other guys and these things would be normal for him they wouldn't have been able to do that. This sounds like that "he was actively producing sperms" in that autopsy report which many of us agreed was just to clear the theories of him being gay. I will lose a huge part of the respect i have for him in my heart if this turns out to be true. Don't judge me for that please! But this is not the Michael i knew and loved. :( anyways it doesn't feel to be true to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "themjkiss"

Totally agree, I found it hard to believe that he was making out with the women in the car, talking to them maybe. But why in the world would Michael make out only a curtain away from three body guards, knowing they could hear everything, not Micheal at all. About him having several girlfreinds maybe he did, but what he did with them if it was intimate, more than likley was in private away from everyone.
:lol:  ;) this is too funny to me  8-) guys do not really care about stuff like "class" when they have "azz" on their minds  :lol:  :| it's really up to the chic if she doesn't care if her dudes friends are within "earshot" of their antics  :lol:  8-)  ;) think about guys you know  :lol:  LOL at the thought of  MJ being a freshy!!  :lol:  :oops:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "nakupendapia"
wow...

judging by the popularity of this thread I am sure they'll serve you more sexual info on Mike...

..jeezzzz only a "dead" black man can get so many female (majority white? am I right or right?) ....so wet even in death..

wow...

Where's the respect? For Yourselves ladies and for him?

Isn't this hoax investigation ultimately motivated by an inner sexual attraction/frustration and fantasies about the black man conveniently not looking too black but still very much the stereotypical black man sexual beings?

Hmm? ... I wonder.

although some avatars answer my question...clearly

How many  female on this forum again?...that's right! ..my point exactly

wow.
:|  :|  :(  ;)  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

think we came on site because of the hoax not because of sex.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

think we came on site because of the hoax not because of sex.

Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions