~Souza~

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I hear what you're saying about him being a private person. However... that is the very reason why outsiders (remember we are in that group) never knew who he was really  dating or involved with.

The publicists arranged for him to be seen with Tatum, Brooke, Madonna, Princess Stephanie etc. What about the other romantic female companions that were his choices? Naturally, I am not talking about those buddies of his like Liz or Liza...lol.  

Remember male celebrities are advised to keep a low profile when it comes to their love life. They are advised to do this because of the negative feedback that could result from their female fans. There are females who will reject a male celebrity if it is perceived that he is not available. There are still female fans of celebrities who look at these guys and believe that they have a chance to be with them romantically. Publicists don't want to ruin the fantasy and cause the celebrity to lose female fans as a result. Female fans buy the cds, attend the concerts and support the celebrity. This is a business  and they cannot afford to face that type of financial loss.

Exactly, first thing they tell celebs is to keep girlfriends and boyfriends quiet, because it's bad for the album sales.

I really don't get why people think he is exactly the person they have seen in the media. Besides being rich and famous, he still is a person just like the rest of us, with needs, thoughts, desires and bad habits like we all have.

Probably he is just the average guy:

-In control of the remote
-Dropping dirty socks and underwear wherever he thinks it belongs, instead of the laundry basket
-Turning his head followed by almost tripping over his feet if a beautiful girl passes by
-Swearing his ass off if he bumps his toe and then blaming someone else for his own stupidity
-Leaving the toilet seat down while peeing

You name it. Of course I just picked a few cliches, but let's face it: If he uses the bathroom he too has to wipe his own ass, you might not want to know it but it's a fact. Men are men and I am glad they are like that, why does he have to be different? All the above doesn't make him a bad person. We all have bad habits, does that make us bad people? No, you can still have a good heart an be concerned about others.

We don't know him, so we definitely don't know what his private life looks like and also: it's really none of our business.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG SOUZA NOOOOOOO!
Does MJ have dirty socks!?!?!  :o Does he use the bathroom!?!?!  :o ARE U KIDDING ME!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

steph

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I hear what you're saying about him being a private person. However... that is the very reason why outsiders (remember we are in that group) never knew who he was really  dating or involved with.

The publicists arranged for him to be seen with Tatum, Brooke, Madonna, Princess Stephanie etc. What about the other romantic female companions that were his choices? Naturally, I am not talking about those buddies of his like Liz or Liza...lol.  

Remember male celebrities are advised to keep a low profile when it comes to their love life. They are advised to do this because of the negative feedback that could result from their female fans. There are females who will reject a male celebrity if it is perceived that he is not available. There are still female fans of celebrities who look at these guys and believe that they have a chance to be with them romantically. Publicists don't want to ruin the fantasy and cause the celebrity to lose female fans as a result. Female fans buy the cds, attend the concerts and support the celebrity. This is a business  and they cannot afford to face that type of financial loss.

Exactly, first thing they tell celebs is to keep girlfriends and boyfriends quiet, because it's bad for the album sales.

I really don't get why people think he is exactly the person they have seen in the media. Besides being rich and famous, he still is person just like the rest of us, with needs, thoughts, desires and bad habits like we all have.

Probably he is just the average guy:

-In control of the remote
-Dropping dirty socks and underwear wherever he thinks it belongs, instead of the laundry basket
-Turning his head followed by almost tripping over his feet if a beautiful girl passes by
-Swearing his ass off if he bumps his toe and then blaming someone else for his own stupidity
-Leaving the toilet seat down while peeing

You name it. Of course I just picked a few cliches, but let's face it: If he uses the bathroom he too has to wipe his own ass, you might not want to know it but it's a fact. Men are men and I am glad they are like that, why does he have to be different? All the above doesn't make him a bad person. We all have bad habits, does that make us bad people? No, you can still have a good heart an be concerned about others.

We don't know him, so we definitely don't know what his private life looks like and also: it's really none of our business.
Your so right souza about men dropping dirty clothes ,toilet seats and so on
i live in a house with a husband and three teenage lads , so i know all about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with all of you that agree this is positive!!!  There is nothing wrong with this interview at all. The timing is off - but once again it clears him on so many levels!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm going to add my opinion on this even though i tried soo hard not to .. My son who is 19 and a normal red blooded male has a lovely steady girlfriend who he and I love dearly BUT my son is a semi proffesional footballer, who is on the verge of being scouted for larger teams. He has been told by his trainer, his manager and his clubs public relations section, that any stories written in ANY press about him in the future, as far as the public is aware he has NO girlfriend, nor will he be looking for a girlfriend in the near future as his future is dedicated to his sport. Now its all BS but the public wont know that. I just thought this was a comparison on a much smaller scale as to what Michael would have to deal with.
Also (gonna have a little bitch now) Why on earth would we have been told in any form whom Michael was dating? when did it become the business of the fans? when did we insist that we had to know his every move? or see a picture of his every girlfriend? someone said 'karen faye said he never had a girlfriend' so what her word is absolute gospel?? someone said 'if Michael had girlfriends we would know' why should we??? were not his mother, sister etc!!!
Also the amount of people saying this is b/s or this is disgusting or this is media rubbish or this is invasion of his privacy!! oh please come on!!!!!!! lets say the jacksons, people who knew him, the press, the LAPD, the dancers, KO, and all the other people we all look to for clues NEVER EVER mentioned Michaels name again ever out of respect for him or because we label EVERYTHING written about him b/s .. WOULD YOU BE HAPPY THEN??? where would your clues come from then huh??? THINK before you brush everything aside as garbage!!
ok thats my bitch fit over  :) back to lurking oblivion  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Check this out...he might even fart, belch and tell raunchy jokes too.  :lol:

Ahhhh the human being that is revealed each month since June 25, 2009 makes me like him even more.  ;)

Quote from: "Chamone"
OMG SOUZA NOOOOOOO!
Does MJ have dirty socks!?!?!  :o Does he use the bathroom!?!?!  :o ARE U KIDDING ME!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Congratulations to your son. Should I get an autograph now or wait until he becomes another Beckham?  :lol:

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
I'm going to add my opinion on this even though i tried soo hard not to .. My son who is 19 and a normal red blooded male has a lovely steady girlfriend who he and I love dearly BUT my son is a semi proffesional footballer, who is on the verge of being scouted for larger teams. He has been told by his trainer, his manager and his clubs public relations section, that any stories written in ANY press about him in the future, as far as the public is aware he has NO girlfriend, nor will he be looking for a girlfriend in the near future as his future is dedicated to his sport. Now its all BS but the public wont know that. I just thought this was a comparison on a much smaller scale as to what Michael would have to deal with.
Also (gonna have a little bitch now) Why on earth would we have been told in any form whom Michael was dating? when did it become the business of the fans? when did we insist that we had to know his every move? or see a picture of his every girlfriend? someone said 'karen faye said he never had a girlfriend' so what her word is absolute gospel?? someone said 'if Michael had girlfriends we would know' why should we??? were not his mother, sister etc!!!
Also the amount of people saying this is b/s or this is disgusting or this is media rubbish or this is invasion of his privacy!! oh please come on!!!!!!! lets say the jacksons, people who knew him, the press, the LAPD, the dancers, KO, and all the other people we all look to for clues NEVER EVER mentioned Michaels name again ever out of respect for him or because we label EVERYTHING written about him b/s .. WOULD YOU BE HAPPY THEN??? where would your clues come from then huh??? THINK before you brush everything aside as garbage!!
ok thats my bitch fit over  :) back to lurking oblivion  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Congratulations to your son. Should I get an autograph now or wait until he becomes another Beckham?  :lol:

He ses it will cost ya lol  ;) and its another Ronaldo not Beckham lol  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

*Mo*

Ahhhh the human being that is revealed each month since June 25, 2009 makes me like him even more.  ;)

LOL!  This reminds me of the early days in the MJHD chatroom.  Whenever Souza and I 'had the guts' to say Mike is a normal guys who very likely likes a liddle drink every now and then, might as well smoke and ohhhhh...he has sex as well, we were BASHED as hell when we said that, people were ready to shoot us!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Michael is just a normal guy, ofcourse he's famous and all and that is the only part most people see and they forget that he is a HUMAN BEING too! Thanks for that post Souza, you hit the nail on the head.
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:41:21 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

OMG SOUZA NOOOOOOO!

Or........, maybe he farts, handle the remote control and and drop his dirty laundry where it doesn't belong all at the same time, and be proud of himself for being able to do more than one thing at once!  :o

We gals are always complaining about men, but don't we just love them for their bad habits?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "reading_on"
Well I don't get it. People complain about the horrible coverage Michael gets and these people say pretty nice things about him and they get beat up for that. I personally like the fact that they are saying good things about Michael and the children, it beats the hell out of listening to people call him a pedophile.

Maybe every media outlet should just shut up and no one can ever read not one more thing about Michael Jackson and his kids ever again. No stories, no radio shows, just let the world fall completely silent when it comes to the Jacksons. No more investigating unless you go there and investigate yourself. We could campaign for that and maybe you wouldn't have to hear these things anymore.

I AGREE!! these people aren't making up mean or bizarre stories about him, they are saying nice things about & showing that he & his children were normal people, they weren't weird. They also say he was an amazing father. This is the best interview by inside people that I've heard yet. The family talks about Michael being a normal human being & I believe it's the truth but when it's the family talking, they are his family of course they'll stick up for him. But these are his bodyguards they could say all kinds of nasty things about him if they wanted to, instead they share memories & say really nice stuff. The interviewer even says they have not asked for anything about this & that they want to write a book because someone has to defend him & no one has done it yet. None of us know Michael or what he's like so I think it's really unfair to bash these guys who are defending the person we all love so much, just because how they are describing Michael doesn't fit the image you created in your head. Even if he did have more than one woman, he is a normal human being & he was very lonely, it happens in real life too. Some of you guys are never satisfied, whenever people do interviews & say crazy things you all go crazy & talk badly about how disrespectful & greedy they are but 3 people come out & say nice things about Michael to DEFEND him you bash them too. I don't get it. They even surprised the interviewer who thought she was gonna hear some more crazy nonsense & she didn't. She even says "No matter what you think about Jackson, what these three men have to say may change your mind." Be happy there's people out there who will defend him like this. & why would Michael be behind this? Why would he say "you three go do an interview on Good Morning America & talk about me & my kids." ? I think these guys are doing it on their own. As bodyguards they do become close to the person they are protecting. & Michael was such a lonely person without any real friends around him that he could always trust & talk to, so I don't doubt that he was close with these guys & I think they want to defend him because they care that he is bashed all the time, they've been around him & seen what it's done to him & how it makes him feel. So I really don't get your anger towards them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

OMG SOUZA NOOOOOOO!

Or........, maybe he farts, handle the remote control and and drop his dirty laundry where it doesn't belong all at the same time, and be proud of himself for being able to do more than one thing at once!  :o

We gals are always complaining about men, but don't we just love them for their bad habits?

Nah!  :o  :shock: What's next, he picks his nose too?

Men are pigs. Well, they can be. Some more then others. I wonder if his farts and belches are melodic.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Well I don't get it. People complain about the horrible coverage Michael gets and these people say pretty nice things about him and they get beat up for that. I personally like the fact that they are saying good things about Michael and the children, it beats the hell out of listening to people call him a pedophile.

Maybe every media outlet should just shut up and no one can ever read not one more thing about Michael Jackson and his kids ever again. No stories, no radio shows, just let the world fall completely silent when it comes to the Jacksons. No more investigating unless you go there and investigate yourself. We could campaign for that and maybe you wouldn't have to hear these things anymore.

I AGREE!! these people aren't making up mean or bizarre stories about him, they are saying nice things about & showing that he & his children were normal people, they weren't weird. They also say he was an amazing father. This is the best interview by inside people that I've heard yet. The family talks about Michael being a normal human being & I believe it's the truth but when it's the family talking, they are his family of course they'll stick up for him. But these are his bodyguards they could say all kinds of nasty things about him if they wanted to, instead they share memories & say really nice stuff. The interviewer even says they have not asked for anything about this & that they want to write a book because someone has to defend him & no one has done it yet. None of us know Michael or what he's like so I think it's really unfair to bash these guys who are defending the person we all love so much, just because how they are describing Michael doesn't fit the image you created in your head. Even if he did have more than one woman, he is a normal human being & he was very lonely, it happens in real life too. Some of you guys are never satisfied, whenever people do interviews & say crazy things you all go crazy & talk badly about how disrespectful & greedy they are but 3 people come out & say nice things about Michael to DEFEND him you bash them too. I don't get it. They even surprised the interviewer who thought she was gonna hear some more crazy nonsense & she didn't. She even says "No matter what you think about Jackson, what these three men have to say may change your mind." Be happy there's people out there who will defend him like this. & why would Michael be behind this? Why would he say "you three go do an interview on Good Morning America & talk about me & my kids." ? I think these guys are doing it on their own. As bodyguards they do become close to the person they are protecting. & Michael was such a lonely person without any real friends around him that he could always trust & talk to, so I don't doubt that he was close with these guys & I think they want to defend him because they care that he is bashed all the time, they've been around him & seen what it's done to him & how it makes him feel. So I really don't get your anger towards them?
What makes you think he didn't have any real friends?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

I think these bodyguards spoke well of MJ.. they say he was polite and, yes.. he had a sad life at times.  But his children were wonderful and polite...

and MJ had girlfriends.  Good,  I am glad.  And so far, none of these girls have sold him out.

They dont say MJ had "multiple girlfriends" at the same time...  they say there were a couple of girlfriends he had.  They probably werent at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions