Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
On another  forum  we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information  will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland.  MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed  death.  He surely wouldn’t have called someone to  announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.  

Let’s get real here.  The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men  have with regards to what they enjoy  doing.  Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about.  MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior  than many people, especially female fans,  want to believe him to be.  C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.

Thank You GirlSaturday!  Let's help him getting off that high horse he was put on, let's make people take off their pink glasses, and let's make people see him as a normal guy.  Let's make them meet The Man They Never Knew!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OOPS! I clicked the submit button before I posted anything! Three cheers Mo and GirlSaturday . . . thank you for telling the world that MJ is a NORMAL Man! He's not a GOD or a Saint. We love you, MJ!!!   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Quote from: "Missyb007"
I actually think this is a big B.S. story, yeah so Michael loves woman... who can blame him? But I don't think he would have more then 1 woman at a time, you know what I mean? But hey, since I don't know him personally I will never know, to me this just sounds like a "image saving thing" like  "You see, he slept with more then 1 woman at the same time, do you STILL think he's GAY? or Pedophile?" ... but hey, if he did  I can't blame him for having "the time of his life with woman" afterall he's a man.. haha!

Really guyz. I also think that this is a "image saving thing"!!! I mean, even Karen Faye said he did not have a girlfriend, when she was around. I don´t know but if he had one or two we would have seen him with her. And yes we don´t know what happened behind closed doors, since he is a very private person. But I really think that they are doing this so that the media stops calling MJ a child molester. And you know what? They mentioned the girlfriend thing right after the molestian case. So for me this is only something for saving his image. If not, we would have heard about the lucky ladies in his life. And please don´t start with Rusha Bergman who was there in the last week before he "died" cause she was his designer, he liked her, but I don´t think she was having a relationship with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is a normal human being so I'm not too surprised if what these guys claim is true.

Maybe he was having a mid-life crisis  ;)   Who knows?  To me it just proves that he's human.  Over the last 8 months he's been placed on a pretty high pedestal but, as much as I love him, he isn't a god and it's not right for him to deigned as one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

topsecretgirl

To be true it pleases me to hear that he had girlfriends! Common, don't be a hypocrite, he's a guy after all, he has his needs like any other man!!
And of course he likes women, he sings about love and women all the time! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

U MADE A GOOD POINT , THIS IS JUST A IMAGE BOOSTING THING. HEY M.J I DON'T MEAN THAT UR R A GAY ..... I LIKE U SO MUCH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Just watched the whole interview and did you notice they said : That was his burn victim disguise :shock:
Thinking about him being Dave Dave and people here saying no he wouldn't do such a thing WOW :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How is this image saving? he would have went out in public with women if thats what he wanted to do and not in private...
are you saying they wanted to save his image? wouldnt they think if he wanted to he would go in public with those girls?
why is the thought of MJ being with women so impossible to comprehend?
this is not the first time ppl came out after the 25th and said there was someone in his life...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

Look at the positive side: It may proove he was neither gay nor child molester. Just a Man  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hear what you're saying about him being a private person. However... that is the very reason why outsiders (remember we are in that group) never knew who he was really  dating or involved with.

The publicists arranged for him to be seen with Tatum, Brooke, Madonna, Princess Stephanie etc. What about the other romantic female companions that were his choices? Naturally, I am not talking about those buddies of his like Liz or Liza...lol.  

Remember male celebrities are advised to keep a low profile when it comes to their love life. They are advised to do this because of the negative feedback that could result from their female fans. There are females who will reject a male celebrity if it is perceived that he is not available. There are still female fans of celebrities who look at these guys and believe that they have a chance to be with them romantically. Publicists don't want to ruin the fantasy and cause the celebrity to lose female fans as a result. Female fans buy the cds, attend the concerts and support the celebrity. This is a business  and they cannot afford to face that type of financial loss.

Quote from: "Lady J"
[

Really guyz. I also think that this is a "image saving thing"!!! I mean, even Karen Faye said he did not have a girlfriend, when she was around. I don´t know but if he had one or two we would have seen him with her. And yes we don´t know what happened behind closed doors, since he is a very private person. But I really think that they are doing this so that the media stops calling MJ a child molester. And you know what? They mentioned the girlfriend thing right after the molestian case. So for me this is only something for saving his image. If not, we would have heard about the lucky ladies in his life. And please don´t start with Rusha Bergman who was there in the last week before he "died" cause she was his designer, he liked her, but I don´t think she was having a relationship with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

I really think this was an image saving thing like we know he wasn't a peadophile or gay because we knew he was making out with women sort of thing. Seems a bit risky though wouldn't it be encouraging a spate of fame hungry bimbos to come forward saying ooh I've been with MJ doing kiss and tells. But I don't know what the press are like in the US in the UK they would do it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Laura"
Look at the positive side: It may proove he was neither gay nor child molester. Just a Man  :)

Yes and that is something we already knew, we didn't need any proof or a bodyguard speaking out for that. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

also to dispel the rumours that he was "afraid" of women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Samantha said they worked for him for a short period and that they were not around during his last year. Got the info from her fb account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...

Agreed, I think people need to start realizing that he was just like everyone else, that people might not know him as well as they might think they do.

To me he sounds like a guy like any other, he just happens to be the most famous one on eath.
Exactly, and it also shows how skilled he was in keeping his private life private
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions