Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...

Quote from: "itsall4luv"
Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

I missed what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Can you fill us in?

I believe this is the vid;
[youtube:3ssbcbvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVt8ERRalRI[/youtube:3ssbcbvs]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Here are clips of the Good Morning America interview with the body guards if you missed it today.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Thanks GirlSaturday and Chamone! I'm not surprised . . . MJ is a very sexual/sensual man . . . yum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...

Agreed, I think people need to start realizing that he was just like everyone else, that people might not know him as well as they might think they do.

To me he sounds like a guy like any other, he just happens to be the most famous one on eath.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THIS IS ALL CRAP N ITHINK  THEY HAVE BEEN PAYED TO SPEAK LIKE THIS..... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On another  forum  we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information  will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland.  MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed  death.  He surely wouldn’t have called someone to  announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.  

Let’s get real here.  The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men  have with regards to what they enjoy  doing.  Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about.  MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior  than many people, especially female fans,  want to believe him to be.  C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On another  forum  we discussed how the hoax may reveal a lot of things about MJ that fans NEVER knew and how that information  will shock the crap out of so many starry-eyed fans. It makes sense. If I wasn’t there with him then I have no clue as to what the man did on those lonely nights at Neverland.  MJ never picked up his phone and called random people to announce who he was dating, marrying, or …<drum roll please>…when he was going to pull a hoaxed  death.  He surely wouldn’t have called someone to  announce who he was about to be intimate with and under what circumstances …unless… that someone was the invited guest.  

Let’s get real here.  The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men  have with regards to what they enjoy  doing.  Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about.  MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior  than many people, especially female fans,  
want to believe him to be.  C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.

VERY VERY WELL SAID..BRAVO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
SO DOES ANYONE HERE THINK MICHEAL IS BEHIND THIS.......IS IT ALL PLANNED.....AND IF SO WHY.....THE INTERVIEWER SAID THERE IS MORE TO COME...........OMG.........IF MICHEAL IS NOT ORCHESTRATING THIS...THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN REVEALING PRIVATE STUFF......OTHER THAN FOR FINANCIAL GAIN......XXX
YEAH UR RIGHT MJ IS BEHIND ALL THIS. THIS INTERVIEW SEEMS TO BE COMPLETELY ORCHESTRATED BY MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Interesting that they didn't ask for any money to do the interview...I have to give them kudos for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

The presenter said the bodyguards were not being paid for the interviews
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

*Mo*

Let’s get real here.  The fans who think that they know MJ must take a step back and look at regular men for a moment. Think about the routine things that they do as they interact with women. Think about the conversations that many men  have with regards to what they enjoy  doing.  Now also consider the naughtier things that regular guys confess to wishing that they could do. These are regular guys who may not have nearly the options or resources as MJ does. Now bring MJ back into the picture. Guess what? He could do a lot of things that some regular guys only dream about.  MJ is probably a lot more regular in his thinking and behavior  than many people, especially female fans,  want to believe him to be.  C’mon…back away from the Harlequin romance novels…please.

Thank You GirlSaturday!  Let's help him getting off that high horse he was put on, let's make people take off their pink glasses, and let's make people see him as a normal guy.  Let's make them meet The Man They Never Knew!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Datroot"
COMEON DON'T EXPECT THE PRESENTER TO SAY THE TRUTH. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Datroot"
I wonder if they are giving away their books for free as well.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

why are people so against thinking Michael was a hot blooded sensual man? :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

AMEN! Very well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions