Are these so called Loyal Body Guards so desperate for their money and 5 mins of fame !
 oh phleaseeeeeee!
would they like it if someone were to go public about their private lives???
none of them have given one bit of thought to Michael's family or children
this makes me   :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Well I don't get it. People complain about the horrible coverage Michael gets and these people say pretty nice things about him and they get beat up for that. I personally like the fact that they are saying good things about Michael and the children, it beats the hell out of listening to people call him a pedophile.

Maybe every media outlet should just shut up and no one can ever read not one more thing about Michael Jackson and his kids ever again. No stories, no radio shows, just let the world fall completely silent when it comes to the Jacksons. No more investigating unless you go there and investigate yourself. We could campaign for that and maybe you wouldn't have to hear these things anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

* daydreams about being in the backseat, kissing the most beautiful human ever *

::SIGH::

ahem... as you were ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

I don’t get it either.  No matter WHAT story comes out, it is always debunked. WHY??Michael was a healthy hot blooded man. What’s wrong with him having multiple women? He tried being married and look how he got his heart broken. So maybe he just said screw it..and decided to NOT be tied to any ONE person. What’s wrong with that? Damnit..i just wish it was ME :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Missyb007"
I actually think this is a big B.S. story, yeah so Michael loves woman... who can blame him? But I don't think he would have more then 1 woman at a time, you know what I mean? But hey, since I don't know him personally I will never know, to me this just sounds like a "image saving thing" like  "You see, he slept with more then 1 woman at the same time, do you STILL think he's GAY? or Pedophile?" ... but hey, if he did  I can't blame him for having "the time of his life with woman" afterall he's a man.. haha!
totally agree not to mention wasnt it a fact he hated cheating and stuff cause he saw what his brothers and dad did o his mom and other women and how they hurt girl, and he chose to never do that or be like that, i mean isnt that why we love him so much cus hes respectful and a total gentlemen and knows how to treat a girl, yes he may have had women but all at once i call bullshit =)

p.s what part isthat in your sign his face is cute but does anyone know why hes making that face ? did someone say something:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "reading_on"
Well I don't get it. People complain about the horrible coverage Michael gets and these people say pretty nice things about him and they get beat up for that. I personally like the fact that they are saying good things about Michael and the children, it beats the hell out of listening to people call him a pedophile.

I agree 100% with the first paragraph. I am not sure if anything they said is true but that's with anyone, even Michael, to be honest. However, I wouldn't debunk it either because it doesn't fit with your image of the man. Besides, who knows? Maybe it was Michael's idea to help as many people as possible through this whole thing and perhaps, along the way, reveal stories that are true to show the real him. Who knows what he is really like? Only those close to him do.

Orianthi came out with an album. Some of his bodyguards are writing a book. It's keeping his name out there in a positive way and maybe that's what he wants for the sake of this hoax, especially since one of the bodyguards mentioned that he was disguised as a burn victim (possible LKL Dave Dave reference).

And I know some you are thinking, how can having multiple girlfriends be considered a positive? Well, it does simmer down that gay rumor that keeps popping up even after June 25th and like I said before, he may want to show people that he is a human being that may have multiple mates at the same time. I mean Teddy Riley said something similarly close to that after June 25th too so I wouldn't be surprise. He is Michael freaking Jackson. He can have any girl he wants and he probably took advantage of that at times. I wouldn't blame him.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

OMG, I loved this interview!  The last one where Michael wanted to take the statue and the bodyguards say "he got a little hood in him", PRICELESS!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A LITTLE HOOD IS HOT.. I WISH I WAS IN THE LIMO WITH HIM. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SEE THE VIDEO YET AS I AM AT WORK. BUT I HAD TO COMMENT   :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Some people are misunderstanding the remark about MJ having 2 girlfriends. The man didn't say that MJ was having menage a trois makeout sessions. He simply said that  MJ had at least 2 girlfriends while he worked for MJ.

Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:38:13 AM by GirlSaturday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Good!

Contrary what others have posted above, I think it's a good thing these bodyguards set the record straight about for instance that he was an active heterosexual. It's good to counteract the lies, and they do not reveal any details so they are still being discrete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Now even if he were implying that then let's not forget what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Remember what he said MJ told him about the aerialist and Orianthi for the Dirty Diana rehearsal. It isn't too much of a stretch to see that MJ may have had a much more adventurous streak than some people care to consider.  Hey ...it's not my cup of tea but that doesn't make me completely dismiss the fact that some people are into things like that. To paraphrase an old Sly & the Family Stone song..."Different Strokes for Different Folks".

I missed what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Can you fill us in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: "making out in cars"  :lol:  ;)

ya'll know that sounds fun and spontaneous  :lol:  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, so to sum it up our way of taking a critical look at the media is like this;

1. Negative news about MJ and/or the family; The media are liars and we shouldn't believe them

2. Positive news about MJ and/or the family; This must be true!

:shock:

I don't get it.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the bodyguards are telling the truth and that MJ had a lot of fun in the backseat  :mrgreen: . But to me, it is not only very unprofessional to sell information about your former boss, but it is also vile. MJ probably trusted these guys, made them sign confidentiality agreements and now they are on a talkshow, talking about his personal life. They are going to write a book as well, so they can get some more money and claim their 15 minutes of fame.

That is what I'm protesting about. He wanted to be left alone, he didn't want anyone digging up personal information, he didn't want media coverage about this personal life. I think we can all agree on that. These bodyguards are doing exactly that! But this time we love it because it is positive information? All these guys are doing is selling juicy stories about someone who can't defend himself!

Or in his own words;

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it

(...)

It's slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

There is a link around here somewhere. Perhaps someone can locate it so that you can hear it firsthand. Until then, I'll paraphrase. Mike Beardon described the Dirty Diana scene and how elaborate it would have been in the show. The aerialist was to be on the bed with MJ. Beardon asked MJ where would Orianthi be and MJ replied "In the bed with me too, I can handle all of that". Michael Beardon was shocked because MJ was definitely letting it be known to him that he was not a man to be intimidated by being in bed with two woman at once. As noted in my previous post, MJ may have been more adventerous than some other people care to consider. People have to remember it's his life and his choices...

Quote from: "itsall4luv"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

I missed what Michael Beardon revealed to George Lopez. Can you fill us in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I can say is, let the truth prevail.  I think it's great these guys are speaking out, hopefully with MJ's permission.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead