Re: Court Room was real?
March 08, 2010, 06:47:19 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"
Well what i mean is that the Taxi and the Ragdoll wasn't place there by MJ to give us clues....
and of course i can't buy the fact that he is dead that's for sure there is to many things that don't fit in this story....

8-)
yeap

I've always thought the court room was real and those things were there because they belong to the Judge and not some hidden meaning. I don't find it odd or unprofessional that he had them there either.  I think sometimes we read too much into things.

However if people believe they were some type of "clue" , then hey it's their choice. No problem. I just agree to disagree with them.

Thanks for the post! well, I believe that court room is real and everything, but I'm happy that we all get into this as far as we did, because if we only search on the surface there's no way that we came up so far in all this months.. that is what an investigator does IMO.. search, dig deep, questions for everytjing and to everyone, turn upside down all the material he gets hopping to get something new that he didn't notice at the first time..... and we are all investigators! and the good part, is that we can accept that we are wrong in some conclusions when proofs are shown, but we still searching, waiting for something else to came up :)
I love you all hoax investigators! we do a great team :P we have an awesome motivation for our job!!

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Loes

March 08, 2010, 07:19:05 PM
I wonder if the toys were also on the judges desk before the Murray-case.

If they were, then it's probably normal for this judge (I think it's odd), but if the toys were not there before, then it would be odd to remove them after the Murray-case. The clue would be to big then ...  :mrgreen:

I still think the other yellow thing was a sunflower.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 08:28:07 PM
I think Sony, Aeg, LAPD are all playing with us.

My opinion now is listen to the Jacksons.. they are the ones who will tell the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 08:40:48 PM
I must have missed something....I understand NOTHING about ALL  :lol:

I read, and read again but I don't understand what's goign on about "toys/taxi/ragdoll/murray/no toys"

I need a "SOS" Smilie !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2010, 09:03:50 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I think Sony, Aeg, LAPD are all playing with us.

My opinion now is listen to the Jacksons.. they are the ones who will tell the truth.

Totally agree. This is a big conspiracy and the Government is in on it too. What do we need more to believe that he's gone? First we never expected Murray's trial but it happened. We always find excuses to make us believe that he's alive still. We trust the after credits part. When Michael said "I'll come back in my own time". Did you ever think that one could be a double? That shot was from a distance, not a close up one. And I know that there's a double in TII who sounds like Michael too. What if they shot all the "clue" scenes with doubles? Unfortunately I've started to find answers to all of the "clues" we had found that shows us he's alive. Do we need to see Michael's body to believe that he's gone? I don't know what more clues do we need to believe that he's gone forever. But these last things we had weren't good at all :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 09:16:35 PM
Maybe because, you see more clues than you should ! I mean, your brains are some kind of "prepared" to see ANYTHING that could look like a clue...Any noice, any object, any sentence in a movie that has no official link to MJ...I mean ANYTHING.

I mus t say that most of the "clues" are fake to me. I mean they are NOT clues, they are only interpretation. For me, the only clues I keep in mind are
- garbages on every pictures (and most of all, garbages during the funeral)
- Liberian girl pictures (linked to the stapple center books where photo was changed)
- The end of the TII movie

Those are big clues to me. Because they have no explanations than CHOICES made by someone...and are directly link to MJ (His death, HIS movie, His funeral

In personnal way I have
- Dave Dave in Larry king
- Halloween video
Where I really had the feeling to see Michael, but I could be wrong.

For everything else, you must admit that it can be seen from both sides, so it could not be taken has 100% true...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_EarthSonG_

March 08, 2010, 09:51:27 PM
Thanx to all for your great answer !

I Must confess that there is some day my god it's hardddddddddddd reaally hard it's so confusing, your eyes and your brain just don't know where to look what to believe this is so frustrated some times !

i know all of us have days like that and we understand each other !

Thanx you so much for your support !

PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 08, 2010, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: "Loes"

If they were, then it's probably normal for this judge (I think it's odd), but if the toys were not there before, then it would be odd to remove them after the Murray-case. The clue would be to big then ...  :mrgreen:

see my links in my post to the Beltran child molestation case that was obviously taking place in the same court room in 2008.
interesting aspects and comments to be found there.
this could explain WHY that court room and judge could play a role in the Murray case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

_EarthSonG_

March 08, 2010, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Loes"

see my links in my post to the Beltran child molestation case that was obviously taking place in the same court room in 2008.
interesting aspects and comments to be found there.
this could explain WHY that court room and judge could play a role in the Murray case.

can you give me the link please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 01:22:35 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Maybe because, you see more clues than you should ! I mean, your brains are some kind of "prepared" to see ANYTHING that could look like a clue...Any noice, any object, any sentence in a movie that has no official link to MJ...I mean ANYTHING.

I mus t say that most of the "clues" are fake to me. I mean they are NOT clues, they are only interpretation. For me, the only clues I keep in mind are
- garbages on every pictures (and most of all, garbages during the funeral)
- Liberian girl pictures (linked to the stapple center books where photo was changed)
- The end of the TII movie

Those are big clues to me. Because they have no explanations than CHOICES made by someone...and are directly link to MJ (His death, HIS movie, His funeral

In personnal way I have
- Dave Dave in Larry king
- Halloween video
Where I really had the feeling to see Michael, but I could be wrong.

For everything else, you must admit that it can be seen from both sides, so it could not be taken has 100% true...

I agree with you that not everything is a clue.. in fact.. I also see just some clues, but when you believe that everything is a clue, and you find out that not all of there are really clues, then you get dissapointed easily :s and that is not good.

@Restless
When I have those days where I ask to myself  if this is true or we just made it up, I just go back to basics.. the ambulance pictures, the 911 calls, the will, the death certificates, mistakes of the family (and I'm not reffering to the present tense.. I always remember things like Jermaine saying that he looks terrible and latuya saying that he looked as if he where asleep, or things like that).... and I dont even need to remember all the stuffs we have seen and discussed here.. with just a few things I'm up again, there are a lot of strange things surrounding his alleged death!
So... my advice.. when you feel like lost in this sea of madness, just go back to basic.. forget about the clues! you can't see clues if you are not first convinced that he is alive.. so first the first.. go back and check what made you believe that he is alive, go back and see what made you become a member of this forum, go and check what was the most strange or odd thing so far for you!

I hope that works for you too.
Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

SEHF

March 09, 2010, 01:25:29 AM
I still can't believe people thought it was a fake court hearing..
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:56:48 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

March 09, 2010, 01:40:50 AM
The moment CNN said Micheal has died, my heart said  he is not, it's a feeling that I get when it is the TRUTH when I get these feelings I am usually not wrong, so I belive my heart. These things in the media do not worry me, remember everyone what the media is really involved in, lies and deception that makes up what they are about.

Of course it is going to be a real court room why would it not be? The investigation will go on as planned, as it must. But it does not mean that Michael is not alive somewhere else, in peace away from all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 09, 2010, 11:13:05 AM
Why are there people who say it's not a real court room?
Because we have people from all over the world meeting here with knowledge of all kinds of court rooms. I for one have never ever in my life seen such an unprofessional court room.

A judge's desk with toys around is - I beg your pardon - disrespectful to the function, tasks, professionalism, obligations and reputation of a judge. There is NO sound explanation for this.
A calendar ripped in pieces and placed on the wall as wallpaper is not expressing professionalism as well.

We are not in a banana republic with this court room - without wanting any offense here and remembering well circumstances where country specifics may very well lead to unperfect conditions for a court hearing.
We are witnessing the jurisdiction system of the United States of America, a country that claims in many aspects to be leader in the world and thus giving the example of how the world should be run.
In this context, I have hard times to believe that this court room is representing the leading example of what court hearings are to be about. In this context, I would never consider this a real court room.
I have learned to my astonishment that this IS in fact most likely the real court room where in 2008 Mr. Beltran was charged with child molestation.

After all, I think this court room movie presentation is part of this whole reality show - show what this system is about and not what we think it should be. Show the difference of expectation and realization and thus the imperfections of the system and the deep need to improve. This is my resumé on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.