No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

Re: Michael
December 22, 2009, 09:01:30 PM
Michael,

God is beginning to answer our prayers. You will be vindicated. The truth will prevail.
Sweet, innocent Michael. God never forgets those who truly love him. It just seems like it sometimes, but He is always there and will act in His time. This is it. His time for your restoration is now. I love you Michael. Always.  :)

Alive
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:04:34 AM
Michael I know you are alive but sometimes it's so hard, expecially today...i still cry. I can't be happy until you will come back, because without you I am lost. I Love you more everyday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

December 24, 2009, 10:36:24 PM
Michael,

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. May Peace, Love and Joy be yours this day and for always. God Bless You, Michael. I Love You and know that I am thinking of you this Christmas Day. "For unto us a Child is born."  May this sweet, gentle Child look lovingly upon you and keep you safe in His most precious heart.

All My Love,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

December 30, 2009, 05:04:06 AM
Michael,

I was just wondering.......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you Michael and Miss you,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

December 31, 2009, 10:28:46 PM
To a dear, sweet, loving, gentle man....Happy New Year Michael.......I will always be thinking of you and my heart won't rest till I know the truth....so please, let us know the truth.....I love you and miss you.......may the answers come soon......thank you for showing me how to truly love and how to be strong and how to keep fighting the good fight and to never give up or give in. You've been an inspiration of strength for me and I will always look to you and will smile.   :)

All My Love, Always,
Alive

Oops! Almost forgot..A big hug and New Year's kiss being sent your way. How I wish it could be delivered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

January 02, 2010, 07:28:48 PM
Michael,

I love hearing your amazing voice again....I too can't wait another day...I love you and miss you....you are incredible.....thank you......No one tops the King....EVER!!!!!

All my love,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

January 05, 2010, 04:01:40 PM
Ahhh Michael,

You got me working day and night on this and I'm so tired now  :)   Could you please give us something good, something big? I'm on my knees with my hands folded, begging pretty please? I'm being sweet, trying to pull at your heart strings, tug, tug!  :) Can't blame a girl for trying, right? I love you, miss you. Big hug to you. Well, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's back to work I go!  Please Michael?  Help a girl out here.  :lol:

All My Love,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 06:11:03 PM
Micheal, I miss your velvet eyes and your honey smile ... I miss you and wait for your come back, I'll be there. The most important thing is you are well, be happy and sure that all your fans support you and will support you.
Sweet Dreams sweety.

Kisses
with L.O.V.E.
Trilly - Milan, Italy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
between an "I love you" and the other ... shamone Michael come back! by your Michael\'s Angels    

January 08, 2010, 06:29:19 PM
Hi sweety another day has gone ... whenever you'll be back it's a day nearest to your come back! Today I have worked so hard on "investigation" .. listening to your voice, your music and I took a breack watching your video .. I must do this everyday I cant' live without this. Michael I miss you, but I'm "unbreakable"....guess.. what I'm liestening to yet???

Seweet dreams Michael

Kisses, with L.O.V.E.
Trilly - Milan, Italy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
between an "I love you" and the other ... shamone Michael come back! by your Michael\'s Angels    

aliveTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 07:49:37 PM
Hey Michael,

I'm still here...............waiting..................  ;)

Love to you,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

January 10, 2010, 07:53:24 PM
Michael,

Where are you? Enough already!  :lol: You can't keep a girl waiting this long, Michael. Being the gentleman that you are, you need to come out, come out wherever you are. I don't want to give up, but you win! You are very good at this game. I love hide and seek...play it with my nieces and nephews all the time...best when in the dark with flashlights  :) ....but 7 months is too long to be seeking. I know you'll never be found unless you want to be and I hope you do because I don't want to imagine that you'll never return. I miss you Michael. Please come back soooon! Hugs to you!  :)

All my love,
Alive

P.S. If you don't want to come out yet, could you give a little hint of hope because it sure is getting harder each day to keep playing this game. But I will not leave Michael..although, to be honest, the thought does cross my mind. But I can't, not till I know the truth of what happened. I will stick it out till the end. You have my love and support, no matter what. Please know that, ok?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

January 11, 2010, 08:21:19 PM
Goodnight sweet Michael.....wherever you are! I'm thinking of you and wishing you were here and would answer me.  :lol:  Peace and Love to you forever.

Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

January 24, 2010, 06:17:52 PM
Michael,

It's been awhile, I know.  I just have been disheartened lately but I am still here.  It's been so hard. The ups and downs. Sometimes I just want to give up and let you go but when I'm about to, I just can't do it.  I need to know what really happened and I know I will never be at peace until I do. This has to be the most difficult thing I have ever dealt with. Not that I haven't had other sufferings but because of the not knowing, it's very hard.  People would probably say, "why do you care?"  Because I care about people, that's why. I care about suffering and injustice and discrimination and those who have to endure such things.  I care.  That's always been a blessing but also a curse. To feel others pain. I always wanted the best ending for you and I hope it is still to come. My mind can't comprehend that you were murdered. It just won't accept it. It can't be. This has to be a "dream", an illusion, a hoax. If it is, I will not be angry at you for doing it, even though it's been 7 months of hell,  because I know you would have to have a very good reason for it. I will support you, ok? If it isn't, I just don't know how long it's gonna take me to accept that.  I truly care about you, Michael and I always will. God loves you so much, always remember that.  Please come back soon.  Please!

All My Love,
Alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 06:38:09 PM
Quote from: "alive"
Michael,

It's been awhile, I know.  I just have been disheartened lately but I am still here.  It's been so hard. The ups and downs. Sometimes I just want to give up and let you go but when I'm about to, I just can't do it.  I need to know what really happened and I know I will never be at peace until I do. This has to be the most difficult thing I have ever dealt with. Not that I haven't had other sufferings but because of the not knowing, it's very hard.  People would probably say, "why do you care?"  Because I care about people, that's why. I care about suffering and injustice and discrimination and those who have to endure such things.  I care.  That's always been a blessing but also a curse. To feel others pain. I always wanted the best ending for you and I hope it is still to come. My mind can't comprehend that you were murdered. It just won't accept it. It can't be. This has to be a "dream", an illusion, a hoax. If it is, I will not be angry at you for doing it, even though it's been 7 months of hell,  because I know you would have to have a very good reason for it. I will support you, ok? If it isn't, I just don't know how long it's gonna take me to accept that.  I truly care about you, Michael and I always will. God loves you so much, always remember that.  Please come back soon.  Please!

All My Love,
Alive

I feel your words in my heart, Alive. I feel them as though they are my own. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login