R WE BEING MISLED BY DISGUISES.....
March 08, 2010, 01:28:43 PM
EVER SINCE M.J DEATH .JUNE 25TH. WE HAVE BEEN WITNESSING STRANGE THINGS ,EVENTS AND PEOPLE N WEIRD STATEMENTS, MANY INCONSISTENCIES...  NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT THESE ARE ALL.... ABOVE ALL THESE R THE THINGS WHICH R MORE PUZZLING  N  MIND-TWISTING... THE DISGUISES IN THE EVENTS......WHICH R MORE QUESTIONABLE  , SUSPICIOUS N WEIRD.. THE HAT MAN AT THE MEMORIAL, THE BLOND LADY, DAVE DAVE ,GREEN MAN AT WE R THE WORLD N THE OLD MAN AT GRAMMY.... R THESE KIND OF  REAL  HINTS THAT THESE PEOPLE R MJ OR R WE BEING MISLEAD INTO BELIEVING THAT THESE CHARACTERS R MJ ...... WHY THESE PEOPLE R COMING OUT LIKE THIS WIT ODDITY ..... IF THIS IS A MURDER CONSPIRACY ,THEN THE WHOLE THING IS BEING DIVERTED INTO HOAX ,JUST FOR COVER UP N GOOD ESCAPE..... IF THIS IS A HOAX WHY WOULD MJ COME OUT LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF STAYING IN A SECURED N SECRET PLACE..... WHICH IS NOT SAFE FOR HIM ,JUST A THOUGHT ,DOUBT ...IDEA  ..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: R WE BEING MISLED BY DISGUISES.....
March 08, 2010, 01:37:34 PM
OK GUYS MY INTENTION HERE IS TO NOT TO BREAK  ANY ONES HEART N DISCOURAGE ANYONE ABOUT THE HOAX , IJUST THOUGHT SO ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES ....THAT IS IT..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 02:04:23 PM
i guess it is part of the hoax to do just that: show up in public to be recognized by those who look hard enough. this would include revealing the hoax and use those exact oddities and moments to prove that all the clues were there and visible for everybody from the beginning, starting with the ambulance picture. ever since then, there was something weird happening, you just have to read it the right way, meaning: keep an open mind, question the 'evidence', look at all possibilities and most of all: look hard, check all the details. if you don't do that, you don't see and you won't understand.

the clues are there for those who know how to use them. once the hoax is revealed, the ones who didn't see them will. and the clues explain everything.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 08, 2010, 06:11:49 PM
Cause when it's revealed it was all a hoax and he was chillin right in front of our eyes it will be funnier and show how the wool was really over our eyes.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

March 08, 2010, 08:21:52 PM
It all sounds good, but I fear for when he does reveal himself, IF, he does.  How is the world going to react?  I am not talking about MJ fans, but the rest of the world.  And if the media was horrible to him before, think of how they will be when they find out that they've been hoaxed.  It will be great, but I am still scared for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 08, 2010, 08:29:41 PM
I'm not sure Michael really has much to lose in the PR department...

Besides, it really is all in how you spin it. To the best of my knowledge and research, no laws have been broken in the course of this hoax. So, with Murray having been charged for a non-death with manslaughter, the DA really doesn't have a leg to stand on when pointing the finger of justice so Michael is all good in that department. As far as being lied to... well the media will be wearing that crown when the subject of their reports the last 8 months turns out to be alive so he should be all good in that department too.

Of course anyone can say anything and people reserve the right to be offended by little insignificant things and there's no accounting for that, but my post comes full circle and again I'll remind everyone, Michael doesn't have much to lose in the court of public opinion the last 15 years anyway. In other words, only one way to go... up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Kirsche

March 09, 2010, 01:40:27 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I'm not sure Michael really has much to lose in the PR department...

Besides, it really is all in how you spin it. To the best of my knowledge and research, no laws have been broken in the course of this hoax. So, with Murray having been charged for a non-death with manslaughter, the DA really doesn't have a leg to stand on when pointing the finger of justice so Michael is all good in that department. As far as being lied to... well the media will be wearing that crown when the subject of their reports the last 8 months turns out to be alive so he should be all good in that department too.

Of course anyone can say anything and people reserve the right to be offended by little insignificant things and there's no accounting for that, but my post comes full circle and again I'll remind everyone, Michael doesn't have much to lose in the court of public opinion the last 15 years anyway. In other words, only one way to go... up!

WOW! Amazing Post, Bec! Like all of your post. You're very right....Michael has really not much to lose in the PR. I mean, remember all the mean things and mean articles he went through? Could it be worse? I don't think so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Victor

March 09, 2010, 03:24:04 PM
why write with capslock :S  NO NEED TO YELL ! ;)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 03:45:09 PM
Quote from: "Victor"
why write with capslock :S  NO NEED TO YELL ! ;)  :lol:  :lol:
THAT IS HOW I WRITE N IF THAT BOTHERS U I CAN  NOT HELP IT. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 09, 2010, 03:58:25 PM
These disguises are part of the hoax. Michael is also the king of disguises and once told he had such good disguises that his own mother couldnt' recognize him !
I think that these characters that are put on our way awaken and revive the hoax itself. It gives rise to interest and curiosity amongst us hoax believers. They are stones left behind and we must follow them and turn them inside out, they lead us to the right way, the yellow brick road we must follow.
I really don't believe in the murder theory it doesn't make sense at all to me. We are a few to believe in the hoax and if there was a murder no need to cover it up and certainly not that way. I mean there are so many clues left for us the fans not the journalists but the fans who will question things that journalists wouldn't. Only fans can do what we're doing. It all comes from Michael, he has a message to spread and it will be known soon. I think we are part of the hoax and that the job we're doing, our only presence in such websites will be used further. (TMZ already mentionned a hoax website).
Murray is an actor don't forget it. He is part of the hoax so don't be afraid even if he goes to jail. It can go that far because I think that Michael has something big to reveal.
God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 09, 2010, 04:31:56 PM
another thing to think about...it's so very obvious that the jacksons know about this hoax. i'm almost positive they read at least this forum or others. our questions about "hat man," "blond lady," and "dave dave" on larry king are not only secular to this forum. my point is, is that why haven't any of these people come forward? surely, the word would get back to them that people think you are michael jackson. out of common decency if i were in their shoes i'd come forward and say, "no..my name is so and so and i'm just a friend." just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 09, 2010, 05:11:15 PM
Are we being hoodwinked into believeing in the Hoax and Michael's death, so the Police and FBI are trying to catch the real criminals???   is there something bigger going on here like i said all along right from the beginning?  i think so!   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

word

March 09, 2010, 09:46:05 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
EVER SINCE M.J DEATH .JUNE 25TH. WE HAVE BEEN WITNESSING STRANGE THINGS ,EVENTS AND PEOPLE N WEIRD STATEMENTS, MANY INCONSISTENCIES...  NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT THESE ARE ALL.... ABOVE ALL THESE R THE THINGS WHICH R MORE PUZZLING  N  MIND-TWISTING... THE DISGUISES IN THE EVENTS......WHICH R MORE QUESTIONABLE  , SUSPICIOUS N WEIRD.. THE HAT MAN AT THE MEMORIAL, THE BLOND LADY, DAVE DAVE ,GREEN MAN AT WE R THE WORLD N THE OLD MAN AT GRAMMY.... R THESE KIND OF  REAL  HINTS THAT THESE PEOPLE R MJ OR R WE BEING MISLEAD INTO BELIEVING THAT THESE CHARACTERS R MJ ...... WHY THESE PEOPLE R COMING OUT LIKE THIS WIT ODDITY ..... IF THIS IS A MURDER CONSPIRACY ,THEN THE WHOLE THING IS BEING DIVERTED INTO HOAX ,JUST FOR COVER UP N GOOD ESCAPE..... IF THIS IS A HOAX WHY WOULD MJ COME OUT LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF STAYING IN A SECURED N SECRET PLACE..... WHICH IS NOT SAFE FOR HIM ,JUST A THOUGHT ,DOUBT ...IDEA  ..
You are soooo on point,I could not have said it better myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 10:01:39 AM
he was disguised as the hatter in alice in wonderland have told no one this as then they wud lock me im im totally insane so who cares! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

March 11, 2010, 10:03:59 AM
RAAAH RAAAAHHH ME NO FOR TO READER YOUR CAPS NIGHTMARE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions