No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Re: COULD THE HOAX BE A HOAX?
May 08, 2010, 05:29:27 AM
Thank You for putting up this question.

I don't know what to believe anymore.
In June 09 I was shocked.And in disbelieve..I was watching TV nonstop,just to understand what happened.My first thought My gut feeling,deep inside my heart, was telling me Oh MY GOD THEY KILLED HIM.And I was crying like crazy.
I watched the memorial then,and I was Like what the heck?Something is wrong here.
All those people *stars* that spoke at his memorial,I did not know that he still had something to do with him.And I was thinking Oh Lord Girl,what do U actually know about his deep privat life,maybe he did have still a friendship going on there,it was the final thing what hit me,that he maybe did hoaxed his death,the speech from Paris.I start looking up in the Internet,if there where others,having that feeling.And I was happy to found,the old MJDH.I was NOT registered there,but I was reading thru it ,though.Anyway,More I was watching and reading the news,I became 50/ 50 on the hoaxed.Then there where times where I was only 10 % in believe.It is an up and down.
My Husband thought I'm crazy,and still thinks I'm in denial.I am not in denial.
Cause, more things happened.And I feel right now,95% they murdered him.Those f****ing B*****s :cry: And since the "suicide" from his lawyer only 5% leftin believe> and  coming in here in this Forum ,and HOPE finding here a post,to cheer me up,that he maybe might have did hoaxed his Death.I might not post as much,but I read always,the updates here.

They doing everything,in Plain sight.They don't care about us. :( How comes "dangerous" People make all of a sudden suicide,die in planecrashes,get killed from a "crazy"person or have a drug overdose!!!.Isn't it weird,that they die the same death those people in Hollywood?

I dont wanna bring anybody down here,sorry if this might offended somebody,just throwing my feelings in here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 02:20:34 PM
@ farhatmjj

If I am not mistaking, you are the one who was out of the site  long time, right? So, you missed a lot of news. You need to go over threads and find your answer. For example, did you read "Slip ups", where Jermain having interview with UK and "slips up": "Before we arrived, Michael was alredy  at the airport, I am sorry, I ment at the hospital", or have you seen  Jackson Dynasty doc film, where brothers go to visit MJ at LOS Angeles Forest lawn instead of Glendale Forest Lawn. These are not illuminaty clues. BTW, I don't much beleieve in BS about illuminaty having  power to control minds in distance. Did they put some chip in Michael's head to control him? Come on. Michael is money machine for everybody, that's the fact. IF MJ was killed, the reasons are greed, competition, desire to dominate over him since we know Michael IS HARD NUT. It seems he is Peter Pan, and childelike, pure, gentle human being,that is right. BUT HE IS ALSO TOUGH and STUBBORN that many people would not like. But, majority of FACTS, not clues, telling us MJ IS ALIVE. Too much inconsistency in the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 12, 2010, 05:22:08 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
I'm glad someone actually posed this question as a topic. Because, like it or not, I'm sure even "the most faithful & the most patient" (I'm neither, by the way :P ) of us have pondered over this, at least, in the recesses of our minds...So, thank you, farhatmjj, for your refreshing honesty. And akiraka, I like your last post here. Thanks for sharing all those thoughts, everyone; I really appreciated them all & found them most inspirational! :)

To say that "the news" of 25 June 2009 was merely shocking is a HUGE understatement. But it certainly was one that affected us all in a multitude of ways. I was drawn towards this "great adventure" because I was sick of moping around at home for DAYS.  It was as if an alien had taken over me. NOTHING I did (NOT the spending frenzy on all things MJ related, NOT the hours of browsing for MJ related news/videos, NOT leading a cyber existence & forgetting my 'real' life, NOT even the reaching out to fellow, grieving fans) seemed to help. The pain (& confusion because of that: why I didn't 'get' what it was that I was feeling exactly) refused to go away & just kept worsening. I kept failing to attain the closure & comfort that I so desperately sought. I felt angry, cheated & plain MISERABLE. It all just didn't seem real to me. I suspect it is half because of this indescribable & mysteriously quality MJ has always had of being ageless & timeless. Plus, for many of us, so much of our childhood/teenage memories are associated/intertwined with him somehow too :)

I was taken aback when I first heard about the hoax. Well, I've always preferred most of my "conspiracies" in fiction rather than real life (yes, guilty: nerdy, boring bookworm, romantic/idealist/optimist & a habitual escapologist from most 'unpleasantries' :oops: ). To me, it all seemed as the natural & quite understandable reaction from certain diehard fans in denial; their way of coping etc. At first, it was just curiosity that kept me returning. To be honest, some of the earlier stuff even seemed a bit ludicrous to me back then. I was a skeptic when I joined my first hoax forum & made no secret of that either. I was afraid that people would regard me as the oddball & treat me differently from others. But everyone was so caring, understanding & supportive that my initial awkwardness & misgivings vanished completely. As time went on, I realised that I had become one of them; a "BeLIEver" without even realising it. And the pain kept lessening as I made new friends from all over the world & discovered that we have quite a few things (even apart from MJ :shock:  :P  ;) ) that we share together. And Oh yes, the laughter over both MJ & non-MJ related stuff also helped a GREAT deal too!  :D

Now, personally, there are days & then there are days. Well, I do know that I wish to to remain 'BeLIEver' more than I actually do BeLIEve. Maybe because a huge part of the whole hoax & my believer adventure has always been the return/comeback (that raises much speculation & keeps getting 'postponed') too. I know it's childish, but I keep clinging on to the hope of the fulfillment of the promise, "the best is yet to come". But my need isn't half as burning & as urgent as it was before. I have discovered the importance of letting life be a 'full course'. We all have to create a few of our own adventures & live them too! ;) It can't all be about one man, one aspect of life that the whole universe revolves around. And we can't just isolate ourselves from it all either. That is to say, this "quest" isn't ALL about MJ & the truth. It never really was; we just liked believing that because we didn't wish to delve too deeply about our part (the "self" bit) in it (acknowledging that we aren't as impartial/doing this only out of curiosity etc). I know a lot of people keep saying that they are "doing this for MJ" (out of their love/regard for him only), but I truly, firmly believe that this notion is very wrong. I really dislike the self-serving & self-indulgent implication that we are being somehow 'magnanimous/self-sacrificing' enough to do this for 'MJ's sake' because he 'needs' us more than we need him (as if we are doing him a favour etc)! Excuse me, but that's the other way around in reality!! In fact, we are doing this for US: both individually & as a team. Because it's we who need the answers most. It's us who want justification for what happened on 25.06.09. We are the ones who need an explanation for what happened to US that day; how all of the following events relate to us personally. We are ones who feel bitter, guilty, angry, confused & sad. It's us who wish to make peace/come to terms with the events & our resultant inner turmoil. We wanted a change; an escape from our real lives. We needed a 'sign' , a 'confirmation' to have more faith in our own dreams too. We are the ones desperately seeking to "know the man we never really knew"!

The past 8 months+++ has been quite a journey in so many different ways for so many of us, hasn't it? Both on an individual level & as a group! We've had our fair share of ups & downs too. But the best part about it all for me (has ALWAYS been & continues to be) is the sheer human spirit that kept & keeps us connected together in all this. I now realise that MJ & 'the truth' plays second fiddle to that for me. The friendships I've made along the way (not just with believers, but non-believers as well), the discoveries I've made about myself & human nature & our relationships with others in general are more precious to me above anything else. I would never claim to "get it"; understand 'exactly' why MJ is doing what he is doing (hoax-related, I mean). While I do admit I wonder about it too, I'm not going to join in on the over-analysations/speculations there either. Because I do realise, it's his OWN personal journey TOO; one that he walks alone (that bit, which no matter how much we wish to be a part of, we cannot). Sometimes we all have to do the things we have to do, despite everyone & everything. So, I respect him & his reasons for it. Also, a BIG thank you, A HUGE THANK YOU TO MJ: for making this possible; for taking me on this "great adventure" like no other that I've experienced before; I shall never ever regret even a bit of it or having been a tiny part of it all! :D :lol:  :D

We are echoing & helping spread "the message" of peace & love NOT because it's all merely HIS message alone, but because it's one that's etched on our own soul songs as well.

I still don't know a lot of "hows & whys" about the whole experience. Maybe I never will either. But I have FAITH in US. People, all humans are essentially good or at least have a bit of good buried/shadowed somewhere within ourselves. Sometimes, some of us need an occasional  sign, a hint, an encouragement to bring that to the surface & to use it. Whatever happens, we shall always be able to live with it somehow because none of us are ever truly alone. We just need to give a little of ourselves & to reach out to the others to realise that & to receive too. My grandmother always tells me that life should be a combination of what we want & what we need & I've grown to trust her there :) Plus, I'm a BIG fan of Paulo Coelho & I REALLY, TRULY, DEEPLY believe that “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”!!! :D  :)  :D

So, CHIN UP, my fellow sister believers (sorry about the sexism, 'dudes', but you are included there as well! :P ), it's still NOT over. Not unless we, ourselves let it be so. This is SOOOOOOO NOT "IT", not by a looooooooooong shot, not just yet. Remember, there's much, much more to come on this adventure that we all chose to embark on TOGETHER. Hang on for the ride, let's continue to be there for each other & let's keep an open mind.

BELIEVE that there's ALWAYS HOPE!!! ;)  :)  :lol:  :)  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

OMG as I would be reading my own thoughts..so well written and summarized! thank you sister!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

May 12, 2010, 11:01:01 PM
I have wondered myself about the HOAX being a HOAX. I have thought about every angle of this mystery. It is a REAL mystery. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. I have seen celebrities come and go and die and never ever was there any case (not even Elvis) that was surrounded with such mystery and unanswered questions. With that being said, I am going to elaborate on some thoughts that have been bothering me about this investigation lately. If it were not for forums such as this one where everyone has the chance to speak their thoughts we wouldn't have a place to exchange information and bring to light the hidden and obscure nature of this supposed death. I sincerely hope that what I am about to touch on doesn't offend anyone that is not my intention. Just food for thought is all. Things really started to bother me when I heard about the Rome tribute. I have nothing against Italy or the wonderful ppl for starters. I know that there is strong talk about the Illuminati and the control they have over this world. Make no mistake, it's not just the USA it's literally everywhere. They are all about the NWO (New World Order) The bible speaks of one that will come out of Rome to bring peace to the world and the entire would will be surprised and they will worship this man. He will be all about PEACE and he is very charismatic. Okay stay with me I promise I will get there. Now, this man fools everyone and the world is amazed at his signs and wonders. This person will appear on the scene first IN ROME. Okay, I am not saying that our sweet beloved Michael is the ANTICHRIST but what if the Illuminati had this planned for a long time and murdered the REAL Michael and has a double waiting for this very purpose? I have to say these things do cross my mind as I too am looking at all aspects of this mystery. There are some out there that believe Michael is the Christ or the chosen one etc. I love Michael with all my heart but what if he didn't even know what he was being set up for. His family may be acting strange because they are afraid and have been threatened. It's only a theory but I have to say I am confused and nothing about anything makes sense since June 25th 2010. I pray this theory is absolutely wrong but I do not like this relation to Rome at all. I know Michael loves/loved all countries and the people in them. I know there will be tributes all over the world that day but it bothers me too that Randy Jackson is not happy about the Rome tribute. Why isn't he questioning the others? Did he not say that the organizers of the Rome tribute are telling ppl that Micheal is alive and well and will be there? I am full of questions that need answers just as we all are. I do know that the Illuminati is real and they have real power and they are global. The more I think about it the more I wonder, would Michael have really faked his death? Knowing how much his fans love him. There were fans that were starving themselves at his trial in Santa Maria. They sat outside the courthouse everyday fasting and vowing not to eat or drink till he walked free. There were those that stated they would commit suicide if Micheal went to jail. Michael would never want to hurt anyone like this. I truly believe he would have thought there would be those that would take their life if he died. Okay I know about the clues and how that some say he left those so fans would know he was alive. But what about the breaking news of his death? That right there would have been enough to push some over the edge. I first heard that there were some that committed suicide, then never heard another word about it. Micheal would never hurt his fans this way. In my opinion he would not take that chance. There is much more going through my overwhelmed mind with all of this but I will wait to post that another time. In closing, I will say that if anyone steps up and says they are Micheal to the world, I will watch for a while and see how that pans out before I celebrate.Thanks for hearing me on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 12:28:41 AM
I believe that this topic is very important. I wrote a topic a while ago about being aware of who is in charge of this Hoax (and other things). Yes, it can be Michael, but it is not the only possibility, and there could be people with various intentions trying to control it for whatever reason.

And someone mentioned something like the Illuminati wouldn't do this, because this way it would make it possible for more people to be aware of them.  Maybe, but this is not the first time that people come across the illuminati. At least, i have read stuff about them before, and a band i like have wrote a song about them before. Many people are looking for illuminati symbols in mainstream artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye West, and others, there are books about the illuminatis...it's not like only people interested in the hoax are taking notice of this. And why won't the illuminati crawl over the internet and delete every information about them or get rid of all books? The information is available, but they won't do it, because they can distract people with other matters.. Even when the government is taking important decisions, notice how the media always find some other celebrity subject or whatever not so important topic to talk about. The illuminati is not about these mind control programs, in my opinion, they just manipulate the information, they have money, power, means to do it. They do not put chips on your brain ( i don't believe this), they just throw stuff at people, and they fall for it. (look at the recent THE SUN incident, not only they couldn't keep their word, but also rip apart the text, and only used what was convenient for them. The other information they decided to occult, their readers probrably will never read about or know that it was omitted -- and this is a clear example of manipulation.)

Why would there be a hoax of a hoax? Well, i would say Sony is a strong candidate. This way they could keep people always talking about MJ, fueling theories (people see clues everywhere, it is not so hard). Then, they can make a myth bigger or at the same level as the famous "Elvis is not dead". It would work like a huge marketing device. This could be possible, if you ask me. Why would Sony sign such a huge contract with MJ? Because they know they will earn a lot of money, of course. It is about millions and millions. If we are talking about millions why not take the effort to elaborate a HOAX? I can definately see this as a possibility.  Yeah, maybe we are only 5,000 registered users, but there are also unregistered users(guests) that visit this site regularly ( do you have any notion on how many people enter here every day?). Besides, we see all the time news on TMZ, and other places, it is like they must always have something to talk about. If these news were not getting good hits at web sites, do you think they would keep writing them? Of course not, because then they would start loosing money, they could be writing about some other stuff that generates more hits = more money. However, they insist in writing all that, even absurd stuff. Why is that? Because it gets people's attentions and hits. These guys think mainly about money. And if the hoax is managed by Sony, even if these sites were not getting enough hits, Sony could pay the sites to keep writing stuff. I am talking about Sony, but it could be any other "player". Besides this "marketing" thing, Sony could easly work with John Branca behind the curtains and continue to do what they did before, you know. And also they could even get Branca to sell more songs from the Beatles catalog...or worse, the whole catalogue that MJ still has. We could also think the same way about that company (? i don't remember exactly) that bought part of neverland, they could even "cooperate" with Branca to get the last part, and then make millions out of it, because everyone will want to go there, just like people go visit Graceland. And if you think it is not good enough, they will find a way to convince you that you must visit Neverland and buy all the MJ's cds even it it is full of songs you already have.

If MJ is alive, why did he allow his lawyers to sign a contract with Sony? He displayed a lot of unpleasantness toward Sony in the past, i just cant understand this. Why keep lawyers that acted unethically before? If he was alive, wouldn't he find a way to fire these people and a way to not get signed to Sony?

And finally, i would like to make a consideration about the family pictures and behaviour. I don't think it is fair when people look at pictures of the family and start analyzing how they don't look sad ,.... i mean, are you inside them?  I just don't think it is fair.

Hm, i guess i wrote way to much, sorry for any English mistakes, i am not a native speaker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions