Re: COULD THE HOAX BE A HOAX?
March 08, 2010, 08:27:04 PM
As long as you don't have it out from Michael's lips...you will have to LIVE with it. I mean, if he never comes back, you'll have to choose what you want to believe. We can't say whether you're wrong or you're right. Maybe he's been murdered...we don't know ! We only find strange facts that could make us think he is not dead.

Sometime I wonder if HE did not suicide, leaving "Hoax theories clues" to make us think he's not dead, to create a legend, like Elvis hoax death...to be some kind of "immortal" (because no one could know if he is dead or not)
Best way not to die, is to remain alive in people's head  :roll:

I mean, there are so many "truth" you could believe...I jut suggest that you choose so one that seems the best for you, and that you just "move on" to your own life. I don't think Mj would have wanted us to ruin our lifes, hoping for "we don't know what"
If he's preparing something, then just wait for this big surprise but I think you shouldn't be wondering too much. Just believe in what you think is YOUR truth, cause you know, we DON'T hav the truth. We all have our own vision, our own feelings. We are just here to WONDER about strange things.

I agree with you about this possibility for the hoax to be a hoax itself, but who knows ? Only Mr Michael J Jackson has the truth in is pocket  ;) WE are just "brainstorming" so just feel free  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

March 08, 2010, 09:16:34 PM
It's too obscure. There's what? 5000 of us? At the most generous count? Actual number is probably a lot closer to 2000.

If the hoax were a hoax, it would be being pushed HARD. It's not. There's just enough to keep us going... and only for those who bother to look DEEP into events and timelines and documents...

Yes, all signs point to hoax but only when you look for them. When pushing an agenda, you have to remember the lowest common denominator. Most people are going to have to be beat over the head with a full bottle of propofol to get this...

It's obscurity actually tells me that there's more coming, lots more... because the vast majority of people simply aren't going to give up their lives, and plain and simple haven't, to investigate this like many of us have.

So if some sinister evil do-er's wanted to push hoax to cover up a murder... it'd be real in your face and obvious and it's anything but.

Not to mention, the entire Jackson family would have to be a bunch of sick psychopaths with the Liberian Girl stuff and their weird behavior... and I simply do not believe that is realistic.

Also, where'd this sinster evil do-er group get a recording of Michael singing plural "painS" in WYBT for the memorial?

Many other little things like this point to the hoax not being a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

March 08, 2010, 09:20:59 PM
Oh lastly, if he was murdered, the process at ucla and the coronors would have no reason to be anything but routine, orderly, and timely. Some doc would have signed that properly prepared and produced DC right quick, autopsey produced, toxicology completed, Jackson's private autopsey either supported it (if they're involved) or contradicted it (if not and it's a massive conspiracy sans Jacksons to rid the world of Michael Jackson), he'd be interned neatly, orderly, and in short order, Murray would be quickly ushered away as the fall guy and that would be THAT.

Murder simply doesn't fit at all with the events as they have transpired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 08, 2010, 09:43:31 PM
Great post and very good insights.
I agree with every word within every sentence of your statement except...

So if some sinister evil do-er's wanted to push hoax to cover up a murder... it'd be real in your face and obvious and it's anything but.

When committing the "perfect" murder, petty amateurs leave bird seed trails and fingerprints. Seasoned and ruthless professionals do not.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 08, 2010, 09:47:30 PM
The illuminati, AEG, Sony or whoever doing this hoax just to cover MJ's murder or to make money off of hoax believers. They have already gone to an incredible amount of work, hiring so many players, for what? Loyal MJ fans (hoax and not) are all buying MJ stuff regardless. It would never be worth the minuscule money in the hoax, IMO. I agree Michael may be worth more dead than alive but clearly dead, not with a long drawn elaborate game. Only a heart of love, a genius could do this!!, clearly not for the money but OTHER reasons. HE knows we love him and know him enough to look this closely and this long. It's about faith and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 08, 2010, 10:08:42 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Great post and very good insights.
I agree with every word within every sentence of your statement except...

When committing the "perfect" murder, petty amateurs leave bird seed trails and fingerprints. Seasoned and ruthless professionals do not.  :lol:

No no no, meaning if said alleged evil do-ers were hoaxing a hoax in an attempt to cover up a sinister murder plot, to debunk someone else's "what-if".

First of all you're right, so there'd be no need to use anything to cover it up. Second of all... nah nevermind, you debunked this hoaxing a hoax theory better then I ever could with just that, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 09, 2010, 12:06:52 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The family are the only ones I see as a legit source of clues. They would never play with our minds, I dont see why they would do so.
All the others, like Sony and AEG, can and would provide us with fake clues to keep us busy so we won't investigate a murder IF Michael indeed was killed by them ( :( ).

Anyway I'm not losing hope yet, I'm still a believer but I have to admit it's really hard.
who is us? How many are we? I mean not all MJ fans believe that hes still alive. It is just a small number. So why would they put effort in things to play with ''us''

i think farhat's question is very legitimate just so that we're clear on our answer. @ frogh777 you make a very good point - and a welcomed point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:09:08 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Oh lastly, if he was murdered, the process at ucla and the coronors would have no reason to be anything but routine, orderly, and timely. Some doc would have signed that properly prepared and produced DC right quick, autopsey produced, toxicology completed, Jackson's private autopsey either supported it (if they're involved) or contradicted it (if not and it's a massive conspiracy sans Jacksons to rid the world of Michael Jackson), he'd be interned neatly, orderly, and in short order, Murray would be quickly ushered away as the fall guy and that would be THAT.

Murder simply doesn't fit at all with the events as they have transpired.

You are so right, bec! :D  :P  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:10:04 AM
I never wrote in a topic where is discussed this subject that other leave clues, signs to mislead us, or I don't know for what reason. I'll try now to give you some explanations why it doesn't sustain this

Ok illuminati, I believe they are very busy at high levels, I don't know.. to make money, to rule, but I don't think they waste time with some fans to convince them that MJ is ALIVE.  

I must tell you that we are not interesting for them, maybe if we were millions yes.

Then AEG they have business in many domains as I read, not only organizer of shows, they are making money, I don't think they spent time to give us clues, but if they give us through some representatives of them that means that this was and is MJ's plan and they collaborate on this, because This is it, is not This is it ..is This is not it :lol: meaning: THERE IS MORE........ ;)

Some of you here are saying they distract us so we don't investigate the murder, we ?? to investigate a murder? come on this can be made by 2 only :family and police, WE DON'T HAVE ANY POWER, even if we would investigate a murder 10 years. A murder is a serious job, we don't come with videos from youtube as evidence, or TMZ's titles, because the officials won't take them into account.

In fact they won't take us in account not for a second, we were not witness at a crime and we don't have evidences (documents, and many other useful to any murder investigation). I'll remind you, we are not a family member, not Frank Dileo, Thome, Thome etc.. who worked for MJ -they have documents not us. We are fans, yes you can also investigate anything but, if we want to sustain something in a muder case we have to probate, with what? but family, detectives, profesional investigators, police they can.    

So, I say this : the only one who is interested in us is MJ  ;) then his brothers,.. family so with some help of media and social media MJ spread his messages,also clues, that's how I see all this after 8 months.  ;)

I found this video very interesting with Autopsy Report, it was on SeeingClues Tweet  

and it says something about S.C. Crypt .. but no. number, and shows in video that real one are Crypt no. etc... and I notice that S.C. doesn't exist were is the real one , just the Crypt no. so I start to search what is S.C. ?

I believe I found something which may be correct and if it's real could be a big surprise

I found on Google this :

James Brown's body Placed in South Carolina Crypt, South Carolina is S.C. ;)

also when you open this link on right is written James Brown's remains rest on SC island private service and this is a link too, open this one too.

So I'm thinking could this Autopsy Report be of James Brown ? or an inspiration/combination in MJ "death"?

Also in video says about this Autopsy report that MJ slept severals hours in that night. WHAT??  :shock: we know that he didn't sleep 1 second until 11 a.m. when was that with Propofol

And says that Murray put him down on the floor, to resuscitate at arround 12:00 when he discovered MJ didn't breath. We know that he called 911 at 12:21 and the operator after someone was whispering to him said : put him down. So what autopsy report is this ? based on investigation. These are new with MJ sleeping before 11 o'clock and Murray puting him on the floor before 911 call. Pls. watch this video maybe I didn't understand well this part, but the one with SC Crypt I understood.

So maybe someone should search about James Brown's death and Autopsy Report, is it true that Murray was JB's doctor? who give this news in June or July 2009? And even if it's not true then is more clear that the intention was to be made a connection with James B.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

mehere

March 09, 2010, 12:21:22 AM
The death of Michael Jackson is a hoax.

Facts, facts, facts abound!
Family NEVER grieved like a family who lost someone suddenly would...and I don't care if it was covered on live TV....a family AND CHILDREN who lost somone unexpectedly WOULD BE GRIEVING whether private or in public. AND they would never allow it to become a circus like is was....it clearly was a great prduction
Same with "planned" tour, movie...ambulance, 911 call, helicopter ride, transport of body, coroner's van, forrest lawn, dr. murray, funeral, memorial, court appearances, tmz, jermaine's "tribute tour", J5 dynasty tv series, J5 website, mj's song lyrics, album covers and content, cris angel.......blah, blah, blah...etc., etc., etc., you get the picture don't you???

He's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:24:50 AM
"...always believe in what kind of greatness michael is capable of!!"

This is absolutely right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:49:37 AM
Quote from: "mehere"

Family NEVER grieved like a family who lost someone suddenly would...and I don't care if it was covered on live TV....a family AND CHILDREN who lost somone unexpectedly WOULD BE GRIEVING whether private or in public. AND they would never allow it to become a circus like is was....it clearly was a great prduction
Same with "planned" tour, movie...ambulance, 911 call, helicopter ride, transport of body, coroner's van, forrest lawn, dr. murray, funeral, memorial, court appearances, tmz, jermaine's "tribute tour", J5 dynasty tv series, J5 website, mj's song lyrics, album covers and content, cris angel.......blah, blah, blah...etc., etc., etc., you get the picture don't you???

He's alive.

I agree with you.Not only that but what I have looked at this whole time like many others is the families reaction.Jermain right from the start with his lil speech at UCLA.I'm sorry but if my brother were to have passed away there would have been NO WAY in hell that I would be able to stand there without a care in the world and announce that my brother has just died,and he did it as if he were calling the family to dinner or something,no tears,no pain on his face, nada.Also I have been searching for ANYTHING on Katherine Jackson that may show she gave an interview or speech since Michaels death and the ONLY one I found was a phone interview with Geraldo,trust me I wasn't convinced.Most of it pertained to papa Joe allowed at Encino and a VERY brief mention of her son being dead.We are talking a 79 year old who did this brief interview 1 month after his death and the way she talked sounded to me IMO as if she were hiding something herself.If my son had been murdered I would be the first in line to show my anger not only towards the culprit but also to anyone else involved.Now people grieve differently and I understand this but as a mother it didn't feel right to me.Then we have CM,LOL who needs to go there,I am just biding my time to see if he honestly gets convicted of this or walks.I 100% believe Michael is alive,will he come back?Will he stay hidden? Nobody knows.Alls we know is that through Michaels death we have learned far more then we ever did during his life,The Illuminati,NWO etc and for me that is serious stuff...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:55:10 AM
wow!! great posts by many of you! thank you all.  :)

the thing many of you are talking about  the importance of "us" makes me think too. though there are like 5000+ members in a facebook group that believes Michael is alive, i'm not sure how many of them are "officially" hoax beLIEvers like us  8-) . as someone said Michael's fans are buying his stuff anyway, whether they believe he's dead or not. so the hoax won't do much for their business. if someone gets any benefit from the hoax is the family. a clear proof is the reality show of the Jack5ons, i think the audience of this show were mostly the beLIEvers. we were looking for clues, slip ups and may be even a possible return on the show.   :!:  i wouldn't care much about it if i didn't believe in the hoax. but i can't see the family spreading the hoax to spread their names. that would be a bit too much and i hope it never turns out to be the truth.

i am again starting to think that this hoax can not be a murder cover up reading some of your posts and thank you for that. :) especially i mostly agree with akiraka when you said
"illuminati, I believe they are very busy at high levels, I don't know.. to make money, to rule, but I don't think they waste time with some fans to convince them that MJ is ALIVE.

I must tell you that we are not interesting for them, maybe if we were millions yes."

we forget that we are actually no one to them. we're no one in any way. we're not the police or any official investigator so they would not worry about us investigating and finding out the truth about him being murdered by them. no one would listen to us. putting so much effort to make about 5000 people believe Michael is alive doesn't make that much of sense i guess. you're right, "the only one who is interested in us is MJ  ;) ". i hope you can go further investigating the things you stated about the autopsy report.

ok here i'm gonna say something about one of the clues, about the "pains" at the memorial. i have listened to it like thousands of times and compared it with the original one and i believe it was 99% from the original track. only the extra "s" was added. so my question is, is there a way we can find out that the "s" was by the same voice that spoke the other parts as well (i mean Michael ofcourse)? cause we can't identify a voice just by one sound like that "s". i don't know what i'm asking for but i guess some of you'd get what i'm talking about.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 09, 2010, 01:02:56 AM
Quote from: "mehere"

He's alive.

you put it so nice in a short post! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 09, 2010, 02:28:19 AM
when I told my friend about the hoax theory and michael could be still alive, my friend asked me that if michael really want to hoax his death, so why he left so many clue .. too many .. and her conclusion is someone want to make michael's death be more mysterious for a reason .. IDK what to think anymore .. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !