COULD THE HOAX BE A HOAX?
March 08, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
many have been discussing this lately. i just wanted to know all of your opinions about this. sometimes i feel like someone is playing a sick mind game on us with the clues and evidences. like - the This Is It movie could very well be a set up to make us believe there are clues are in it when they were not meant to be clues. may be Michael was really talking to the dancers when he said "it's a great adventure". may be there's nothing called "bamsday" as he didn't mean anything when he was saying it. they put that part in the end intentionally to make it feel like a clue.

many even believe Michael was indeed killed by the illuminati and they're just trying to cover it all up by the hoax theories. point to be noted, as we believe the media is completely controlled by illuminati, if they actually killed him they can control our minds with all the clues.

i don't know what to think anymore. how far can this really go? are we fooling ourselves?

please share your thoughts. i really need to talk.  :cry:

love to all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Re: COULD THE HOAX BE A HOAX?
March 08, 2010, 09:11:27 AM
:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 09:13:31 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
:roll:
i'm sorry but what do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 08, 2010, 09:14:00 AM
Aww Farhat! Please, don't get too confused! Being a believer is difficult. There is no proof he is alive. But there is no proof he is dead either.

Just take a step back. Turn off your computer, go take a walk, watch a movie, read a book. Just nothing MJ-related. And when you're all fresh again, come back here and take a look at all the news from the past couple of days and all the facts we've gathered!

1. Murray trial at easter
2. All the stuff going on in Hayvenhurst (PP&B could be leaving, off to live with their dad)
3. The lack of emotions in the Jackson family
4. The moving body bag
5. Fake ambulance pic

If the illuminati did kill MJ, there wouldn't be a moving body bag.

Please take care, stay sane!

HUGS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 08, 2010, 09:26:04 AM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Aww Farhat! Please, don't get too confused! Being a believer is difficult. There is no proof he is alive. But there is no proof he is dead either.

Just take a step back. Turn off your computer, go take a walk, watch a movie, read a book. Just nothing MJ-related. And when you're all fresh again, come back here and take a look at all the news from the past couple of days and all the facts we've gathered!

2. All the stuff going on in Hayvenhurst (PP&B could be leaving, off to live with their dad)
4. The moving body bag
5. Fake ambulance pic

HUGS!

aww thank you Chamone...  :) but they could have been lifting the body up... geeeeeez, i know when i feel down i doubt everything! :roll:  the family is the only thing that keeps me believing, but Jermaine has been shading tears in interviews as well these days... the way he said "Michael can't come back" in that vid... :( thanks anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 08, 2010, 09:30:45 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"

4. The moving body bag
5. Fake ambulance pic

HUGS!

aww thank you Chamone...  :) but they could have been lifting the body up... geeeeeez, i know when i feel down i doubt everything! :roll:  the family is the only thing that keeps me believing, but Jermaine has been shading tears in interviews as well these days... the way he said "Michael can't come back" in that vid... :( thanks anyways.
You are right, they could have been lifting the body up... To replace it with a surf board.  :mrgreen:

Jermaine did say that MJ can't come back. He also said that MJ was not with us, before he went to the airport. Errrm, hospital!  :mrgreen:

So as you see, for every con, there is a pro.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 08, 2010, 09:42:38 AM
The family are the only ones I see as a legit source of clues. They would never play with our minds, I dont see why they would do so.
All the others, like Sony and AEG, can and would provide us with fake clues to keep us busy so we won't investigate a murder IF Michael indeed was killed by them ( :( ).

Anyway I'm not losing hope yet, I'm still a believer but I have to admit it's really hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

March 08, 2010, 09:51:16 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The family are the only ones I see as a legit source of clues. They would never play with our minds, I dont see why they would do so.
All the others, like Sony and AEG, can and would provide us with fake clues to keep us busy so we won't investigate a murder IF Michael indeed was killed by them ( :( ).

Anyway I'm not losing hope yet, I'm still a believer but I have to admit it's really hard.
who is us? How many are we? I mean not all MJ fans believe that hes still alive. It is just a small number. So why would they put effort in things to play with ''us''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 08, 2010, 09:52:10 AM
Everyone reacts to close one's death in a different way, but how come the Jackson family seem careless while they were very emotional and supportive during the 2005 trial? And why didn't TII movie include any mentions of Michael's death? Why isn't there an accurate autopsy report? And what about Jermaine's statement in UCLA?

When we are having our doubts (and I am having doubts), we cannot and should not forget everything we've sorted out during the recent months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 08, 2010, 10:06:26 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

who is us? How many are we? I mean not all MJ fans believe that hes still alive. It is just a small number. So why would they put effort in things to play with ''us''

To keep us busy with investigating the hoax instead of a murder if he was indeed killed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

MashMike

March 08, 2010, 12:29:50 PM
I dont think that they have made all the clues on purpose,i dont think that they have anything to gain from it,only hate towardsome  them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Venus

March 08, 2010, 05:48:39 PM

4. The moving body bag
5. Fake ambulance pic

HUGS!

1. Could be planned by illuminati to thing it was planned by MJ. They are not stupid and they investigate him all him life: his symbology, his speeches and other
2. Don't see any point in it, sorry. They just live in the house full of kids - anything can happen.
3. They can be on antidepressants. If you are on drugs you just phisycally cant be sad. btw, they are sectants of Jehova's witness so they are continuosly brainwashed. They are old themselves and can stand it on public.
They are jelous to Michael and now they feel it's their time and you can continue the list and it's more believable than "clues"
4. I watched it many times and I don't see serious moving. And it can be fake bag to mislead media.
5. Fake pic doesn't mean fake death. It just means they didn't get the picture and replace it by fake to make money on it, because the whole world needed some proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

March 08, 2010, 06:51:36 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
1. Could be planned by illuminati to thing it was planned by MJ. They are not stupid and they investigate him all him life: his symbology, his speeches and other
2. Don't see any point in it, sorry. They just live in the house full of kids - anything can happen.
3. They can be on antidepressants. If you are on drugs you just phisycally cant be sad. btw, they are sectants of Jehova's witness so they are continuosly brainwashed. They are old themselves and can stand it on public.
They are jelous to Michael and now they feel it's their time and you can continue the list and it's more believable than "clues"
4. I watched it many times and I don't see serious moving. And it can be fake bag to mislead media.
5. Fake pic doesn't mean fake death. It just means they didn't get the picture and replace it by fake to make money on it, because the whole world needed some proof.

sorry I dont get point 3, could you please explain? thanks

my thoughts exactly, we're not that many and most of the fans who are investegating are investegating a murder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
okay hold up. i get what you're saying about the illumanti. if this secret society does exist, it's scary as hell and i want out of the US.

and i can totally see your point, that they could covering up, planting "clues" as a distraction.

however, the one thing that gets to me out of all of this is the jackson family.
now venus said anti-depressants can make them appear not sad at all in interviews. sorry, that's completely wrong. i have a lot of friends and family on anti-depressants, and they still have emotions. they can still feel, smile, laugh, cry, get angry, etc. anti-depressants don't make you smile constantly. if you're sad, you can cry. it's not like they block you from emotion, they block you from sinking so deep down into a darkness that you can't get up, feel happy, be motivated to do anything. also, michael's kids, prince in particular, are a big sign to me. he looked so bored at the funeral. i don't know if anyone of you have been to a funeral, but i've never seen anyone look bored, especially when it's your relative (even father). when my grandmother passed, i was a damn running faucet.

so, my point being, you can ignore the entire media if you want. if you think they're giving us a two-faced approach to throw us off of what the truth is, then it's your right to think that way. all i'm saying is, the illumanti can control the media, but have you SEEN the jacksons? there's no way to control those folks. they're fierce. don't lose hope. this process is long, it's confusing as hell, and it's a rollercoaster. take things as they come, but always believe in what kind of greatness michael is capable of!!

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Shout

March 08, 2010, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Everyone reacts to close one's death in a different way, but how come the Jackson family seem careless while they were very emotional and supportive during the 2005 trial? And why didn't TII movie include any mentions of Michael's death? Why isn't there an accurate autopsy report? And what about Jermaine's statement in UCLA?

When we are having our doubts (and I am having doubts), we cannot and should not forget everything we've sorted out during the recent months.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)