Re: 03/09 What's going to happen?
March 10, 2010, 10:08:01 AM
by ~Souza~  » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Eva R wrote:New on TMZ:

Law Firm: Jackson Estate Owes Us $400k

Posted Mar 9th 2010 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by: The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Funny how $471,103.56 makes 9/9/9:

4+5 = 9
3+6 = 9
7+1+1 = 9

Coincidence?

And

by ~Souza~  » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 pm
Another one...

Mar 9th 2010 3:45PM or 3/9 2010 3:45PM

3+2+1+3 = 9
4+5 = 9

So that's another 9/9/9, another coincidence?

I'm sorry Souza, but this doesn't make sense to me, why did you sum them like that?  Wouldn't it make sense to sum them in some sort of order? Perhaps you did sum them in an order and I am not seeing it.

@ Doctor Death, I understand your frustrations, but perhaps your expectations for the mental evolution of our species over such a short period of time is too high.  After all- centuries of mass brainwashing which has increased at an even more rapid state with the introduction of mass communication systems (which btw are just tools for the relay of instructions or commands from our masters) cannot be erased in a year.

I agree with Mo, that on the whole- humans are a curious species. And they are mostly willing to do the minimal amount of research that may be necessary.  But even more than that we have an innate need to be a part of a herd...hence we do not like to think outside the mainstream...Our masters have capitalized on this since before "Noah warned of an impending flood" (figure of speech, not trying to indoctrinate anyone).  However Dr. Death if you take this proverb seriously...remember, that ship could not have been the most pleasant place to be (think animal excrements   :oops: ) However, it was the safest.  So don't give up hope. Continue to think outside that box and never accept anything @ face value...even if your alternative stinks! And when you can throw your seeds, they may find fertile ground...beating someone with a branch is not nearly as effective as when those seeds take root!  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 10:12:01 AM
All I see is that, as usual, nothing happened  :lol:  How long are you all gonna keep waiting this way ? It makes no sens...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 10, 2010, 10:16:27 AM
P.S. I am glad to see my old friend theforerunner is here!  The Truth is the Truth! Or as DCM would say: The Troot  is the Troot!

Here is a video from him that illustrates how ordinary folks like you and me become brainwashed or shall we say initiated...Who know's I may already have attained the 33rd degree by now! :geek: :

[youtube:22lnmceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWGiZN1uBXQ[/youtube:22lnmceg]

Here's something for the mothers as well, I think VC lays it out pretty well:

My apologies for turning this into an illuminati thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 10:45:02 AM
Perhaps it is not what's going to happen on 3/09/10 but WHAT HASN'T???? I know it is a long shot and many will say it is pure speculation but in light of all the coincidences since 6/25/09, I don't think it would be logical to dismiss anything. But here goes what did not happen on 3/9/10:

GMA featured an interview with 3 of MJ's bodyguards on the morning of 3/9. Afterwards, the interviewer claimed that more would be featured that evening in ABC's "Nightline". Obviously, I waited and watched and nothing of the sort came on. Weird to say the least. However, one of the featured stories was entitled "R.I.P. Me" which featured individuals (from S. Korea) getting into coffins to "try" the experience. It dealt with death and pre-planning it. Normally, this would mean little but when the bodyguard story wasn't mentioned at all and this RIP segment seemed to be highlighted it led me to wonder.  I am sure it has caused similar reactions in others too. You be the judge. All I can say is that it is weird?!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

~Souza~

March 10, 2010, 10:55:27 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Funny how $471,103.56 makes 9/9/9:

4+5 = 9
3+6 = 9
7+1+1 = 9

Coincidence?

Ok, so may I ask why you sum up 4+5? If you sum up 4 with other numbers you get other results. It's not hard to reach to the number you want to. If you made something like 4+7+1=12 and 2+1=3 kind of thing that would be much more logical but those doesn't make sense at all. We can get all numbers when we want to.

And TIAI sounds more like a believer to me. I lost my trust in TS. How many times did they delay the come back day? And they wrote the last delay was NOT going to take that long when it happened btw Halloween and Jan. 25th. And what do we have? We have a tribute in June! TS needs to give us some specific info (if he's an insider)

No! People need to stop whining about the come back date. Let him come back in his own time. If the come back is delayed, he must have had pretty damn good reasons for it. And maybe, the planned return date is still to come, try to be more patient. TS has never claimed a return date, some people put their hopes up too much when dates are mentioned. I understand people are tired, but in that case you can take a step back for a few days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:09:24 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
As I said MO...People are inherently adamnt and arrogant...They dont WANNA know....They dont wanna step out of their comfort zones.....They dont wanna learn.....

With my xams a month away...if I start babling about the NWO right now...what do yo think the reaction will be ?.... :|

Put your exams first.  If you have time, you could trigger people's curiosity by mentioning a few things.  It's my experience that when people get curious about what you're saying, they will go online and start searching for answers.  Just make a small list of interesting youtubes you can hand over to them, as visuals often have more impact than words.

Exactly.. we can't MAKE anyone believe anything. It's the same with everything else in life. All you can do is stand by what you believe in. People get curious on their own, and slowly they will start to see things differently and perhaps think differently. It's not important for us to convince the entire world that MJ is alive, it's only important that we keep the curiousity levels high and take the first steps towards helping people to open their minds. When Michael returns, they will be more receptive because of us. And hopefully they will finally stop calling us nuts - LOL :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.