Re: 03/09 What's going to happen?
March 09, 2010, 10:15:39 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
might it be THIS???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh man!! But it was postponed from today??  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Boreas

March 09, 2010, 10:23:49 PM
referring to the TMZ legal thing, with the suing for legal advice... I wonder if there was any consulting on legal ramifications of HOAXing.  :twisted:  because of the dates were right before the O2....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:34:34 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "Eva R"
New on TMZ:

Law Firm: Jackson Estate Owes Us $400k

Posted Mar 9th 2010 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by: The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

maybe once again it has to do sth with the dates: 09/06 to 06/09? idk, i am not sure i know how to folow all of the numers :?

also the period from Sept 2006 to June 2009 is 3 years and 9 months... (if we don't include the month & year itself. but TIAI mostly used the inclusive method so i'm not sure.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 11:38:18 PM
Quote from: "SearchingForTruths"
Hey, wasn't that bodyguard interveiw today? I haven't found any threads on it yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

omg!! i just saw the above thread! are you referring to the interview on Nightline? because apparently there's no interview and a R.I.P. ME segment (about hoaxing your death) was played!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 09, 2010, 11:42:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Funny how $471,103.56 makes 9/9/9:

4+5 = 9
3+6 = 9
7+1+1 = 9

Coincidence?

Ok, so may I ask why you sum up 4+5? If you sum up 4 with other numbers you get other results. It's not hard to reach to the number you want to. If you made something like 4+7+1=12 and 2+1=3 kind of thing that would be much more logical but those doesn't make sense at all. We can get all numbers when we want to.

And TIAI sounds more like a believer to me. I lost my trust in TS. How many times did they delay the come back day? And they wrote the last delay was NOT going to take that long when it happened btw Halloween and Jan. 25th. And what do we have? We have a tribute in June! TS needs to give us some specific info (if he's an insider)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 10, 2010, 12:43:33 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
And TIAI sounds more like a believer to me. I lost my trust in TS. How many times did they delay the come back day? And they wrote the last delay was NOT going to take that long when it happened btw Halloween and Jan. 25th. And what do we have? We have a tribute in June! TS needs to give us some specific info (if he's an insider)
[/b]

I'm sad to see you don't have faith in TS because of the delay in the come back...  First of all - TS never "predicted" a come back date, unlike so many of these so called 'informers' have done.  Second - I'm even more sad to see you focus so much on a come back instead of taking notice of Mike's Message, which TS so clearly made us aware of by taking us to new redirects day after day.

Here's what I posted in the thread called Why Is There Really A Need For A Comeback and For Whom? yesterday:

"A lot of believers now understand what his message is, and are putting a lot of effort into spreading it. The problem is - compared to the world population, there are so little of us. In order to make that big change Mike wanted to make for years we need a lot more people to be aware of what's really going on. That is something Mike can achieve by popping up again. At that moment the world will come to a stand still, and all eyes and ears will be focused on him. Then finally people will listen to him, hear and understand his message, wake up, realize how badly we were screwed for years and years. That is the moment the world can make that change. Therefor I wholeheartedly believe he will pop up again..."

Please, focus on Mikes Message instead of his return, and spread his Message.  Use your energy in a positive way instead of getting angry or depressed because he hasn't popped up yet.  Give him time, and let us use the time he needs by helping him: make more people aware of what's going on.[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:02:23 AM
Wake up from your dream and face the facts.....and frankly speaking I really am tired of this talk of "spreading the message"

If some 400-5000 people mingle and discuss L.O.V.E that is not equivalent to "sprading a message". We are not celebrities.....And we are not presidentrs or prime ministers.Do you think that the person sitting next to me in the bus would give a shit to what I have to say about L.O.V.E when he is running late for work? Do you think that it is possible for each and every person over here at this forum to start a website of their own to spread L.O.V.E.? Not everybody has the time to sit and monutor websites everyday. You my dear, are a blessed one...because you CAN afford to do taht....unfortunately a lot of us cant.....

90% of the people of the world still believe taht MJ was a molestor....THATS A SHAME...AND THAT REFLECTS THE FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED INSPITE OF BEING ENDOWED WITH DOZENS OF GREY MATTER...

ALSO, MOST PEOPLE DONT GIVE A DAMN TO WETHER HE IS ALIVE OR NOT.....TAHTS BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT HE WAS A BAD INFLUENCE ON THE SOCIETY IN HIS LAST YEARS...THEY DONT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO GROW UP WATCHING A "CHILD MOLESTOR".......AND THIS IS WHERE THE WHOLE PROBLEM IS.....

People dont wanna know about his "message"...The only answer I get is "WHO CARES?"
"He is dead for good....""What are you gonna do...Start a Michael Jackson Foundation?"

When I am at the receiving end of taunts like these I get angry.......

Believe me...Human Being are inherently adamant and arrogant..They wont accept anything rational unless they get speared in their butts......And taht can happen only if Saint Michael emerges from the shadows to give THE WORLD WHAT IT NEEDS MOST-------A HEALTHY DOSE OF TRUTH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:08:11 AM
Doctor_Death is kind of right. We're a really small minority (hoax believers). In order to really spread his message would be to come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

*Mo*

March 10, 2010, 01:12:23 AM
Dear Doctor Death, I remember you asking me three weeks ago about spreading Mike's message, and expressing your frustration about people being unwilling to listen to your explanation about this hoax.  Here's what my answer was, maybe that helps you right now to keep going on.

Regarding Mike's message - It's not that you have to convince people that he hoaxed his death, you have to make them aware of why he did it. We have come to a point where it's very clear what he is trying to reveal, so you have to make people aware of that. Many of my friends don't believe in Mike hoaxing his death, but they are open to hearing me out on the subjects Illuminati, mass media mind control, the dirty games governments are playing and new world order. Most have seen Bush and the pope openly stating they support the new world order, so they know I'm not talking bullshit.

Educate those people, and don't waste time to start by trying to convince them about the hoax. Eventually they will question Mike's "death" because they will come to a point where they will question the media themselves. Then you can educate them on the inconsistencies regarding Mike's "death", and show them all the signs towards the Illuminati being involved in his life, and then they will understand. Been there, done that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:14:19 AM
As I said MO...People are inherently adamnt and arrogant...They dont WANNA know....They dont wanna step out of their comfort zones.....They dont wanna learn.....

With my xams a month away...if I start babling about the NWO right now...what do yo think the reaction will be ?.... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 10, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
As I said MO...People are inherently adamnt and arrogant...They dont WANNA know....They dont wanna step out of their comfort zones.....They dont wanna learn.....

With my xams a month away...if I start babling about the NWO right now...what do yo think the reaction will be ?.... :|

Put your exams first.  If you have time, you could trigger people's curiosity by mentioning a few things.  It's my experience that when people get curious about what you're saying, they will go online and start searching for answers.  Just make a small list of interesting youtubes you can hand over to them, as visuals often have more impact than words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

March 10, 2010, 02:42:10 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"

I also almost have my school exams!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

clea

March 10, 2010, 04:48:54 AM
MO said:
"Most have seen Bush and the pope openly stating they support the new world order" :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?:  really :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

*Mo*

March 10, 2010, 06:05:50 AM
Yes, the pope.  Here's a video and an article.

[youtube:ljjxjc04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVe3p0vCsxQ[/youtube:ljjxjc04]

A Pope's new world order: Pope Benedict XVI proposes stunningly radical approach to global economy
Editorials
Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 8:17 PM

Pope Benedict's encyclical on economic justice, delivered amid the global financial meltdown, is an extraordinary document, both in its tough challenges and in the remarkably radical solutions it prescribes.

The pontiff focuses on moral dimensions of markets, globalization, consumerism, environmental protection, the role of technology, workers' rights and more. To call the document sweeping is an understatement.

Individually, many of Benedict's teachings are profound ethical and social statements. A few examples:

- "Once profit becomes the exclusive goal, if it is produced by improper means and without the common good as its ultimate end, it risks destroying wealth and creating poverty."

- "... there is no doubt that foreign workers, despite any difficulties concerning integration, make a significant contribution to the economic development of the host country."

- "What is meant by the word 'decency' in regard to work? It means work that expresses the essential dignity of every man and woman in the context of their particular society: work that is freely chosen, effectively associating workers, both men and women, with the development of their community; work that enables the worker to be respected and free from any form of discrimination; work that makes it possible for families to meet their needs and provide schooling for their children. ..."

- "Financiers must rediscover the genuinely ethical foundation of their activity, so as not to abuse the sophisticated instruments which can serve to betray the interests of savers."

Cumulatively, Benedict's diagnoses of global economic ills lead to a call for nothing short of "a profoundly new way of understanding human enterprise."

He would move toward markets geared to "redistribute" wealth from advanced to poorer countries and sees "urgent need of a true world political authority" to, among other tasks, "manage the global economy."

As we said, Benedict's encyclical, titled "Charity in Truth," is stunningly radical, notably in its prescriptions for the temporal order. There's no doubt that in urging the creation of something akin to a world government, he has established a landmark for his papacy and for Catholicism.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

March 10, 2010, 08:08:42 AM
Thank you very much MB, the video I had not understood because I translate texts by translator, oral, I do not understand.
I am very surprised that the Pope supports the new world order!
It really scared, even the head of the Church there is !!!!!

friendly  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions