mjkateTopic starter

I thought it was just the first small place, then the forum and then staples. I could be wrong but I thought that was the case. The video you posted is interesting because it has been used in videos in many different ways to it gets confusing. At one point someone said this was from June 24th. It makes more sense that it was the auditions ie) hair is straight and he looks healthier. He really did get a lot thinner in a short period didn't he?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
I thought it was just the first small place, then the forum and then staples. I could be wrong but I thought that was the case. The video you posted is interesting because it has been used in videos in many different ways to it gets confusing. At one point someone said this was from June 24th. It makes more sense that it was the auditions ie) hair is straight and he looks healthier. He really did get a lot thinner in a short period didn't he?

You know.. im beginning to wonder if that was diliberate.
If he intentionally lost weight to make the hoax seem more believeable??
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

the arabian nights

the nokia centre - was the scene of the memorial - this is not the same place as the staples centre - confused?

[youtube:wggos49b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UP3irTYlC4[/youtube:wggos49b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i think they are next door to each other

but this is not the place where the dancers rehearsed  before they went to the staples
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

16/06/09

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=52-REfZw8S4&feature=related[/YouTube]

sorry not having much luck  with my YT cut and pasting

the following is the link from the jouralist
Michael Jackson's Last Days - What really happened
Part 1
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=M-BuDLw5I1w&feature=related[/YouTube]

Part 2
[youtube:1nnc1adb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiW37ZxvxEY&NR=1[/youtube:1nnc1adb]

in one city booked to do a minimum of 50 - phillips

ah the centre staging - he was to start 09/03/09
he showed up at the end of march

part 3

[youtube:1nnc1adb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-t1bNFWrP4&NR=1[/youtube:1nnc1adb]

part 4

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=-Q7_fz-W0As&feature=related[/YouTube]

part 5

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=KdUCbOK_BNc&feature=related[/YouTube]

beatles cat coming up for renewal in sept 2010 - what does this mean -as mike did not have any cash - could he have renewed the cat or would he have lost it? so this could not be the reason for the murder conspiracy?

if he lost it for the want of cash, what would have this meant for his financial position as this had provided him with revenue when his record sales had fallen?
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:32:18 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

....could be that it was only intended to be a movie, could be it started out as 10 concerts and he rebelled at the thought of 50, could be he or they realized it wasn't going to come together in time so they needed a plan b. So in the end was mj feeling threatened and backed out or was he killed becauase "they" didn't think he was going to be able to pull off the shows??? I really feel there is enough evidence to suggest that he was feeling threatened and backed out or got help from the authorities to back out.
It has every appearance that something like that has indeed been going on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

I watched the vids

:|  :cry:  :|  :)  :|  8-)

touching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

what i found startling was that randy phillips said that mike was to do a minimum of 50 shows a city, how could mike or anyone do that - so ridiculous

if you were booked to do that would you not escape

the minimum 50 shows a city came out of the horses mouth

but still not certain about the time line for the production and rehearsals

the rehearsals seemed to start in March 09 at this small dance studio and then moved to staples in june 09 and by the end of june with the shows about to start in the early part of july the set had not been properly built - the props were not in place the lightman was not finished - so were they going to postpone again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@arabian nights; first of all thanks for the videos!

About the option of another postponing...... :idea: that got me thinking in an entire other direction that I hardly dare to speak out, allthough it might have been discussed here allready and I simply missed it. It indeed would mean pulling off a deathhoax out of need for several reasons.

Look at this, scroll down..was there really only one show going to be in th summer 2009?! July 13? And the rest to be set much later?

So  why not "postpone" it all for finally very complex reasons, earn money anyway and open up a big comeback in 2010,greatest show on earth. And this being for an overall purpose; politically, humanitary,imagerecovery,truthseeking and so on. Oh my, am I bad thinking, fantasy is just taking over.
Well now, back to basics. Is this nonsense or what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The big question on everyones lips is why in London why in the UK???
i live in the UK so i am glad Michael wanted to do a concert here...
what the hell are we missing here? apart from the obvious,   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

the arabian nights

Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
@arabian nights; first of all thanks for the videos!

About the option of another postponing...... :idea: that got me thinking in an entire other direction that I hardly dare to speak out, allthough it might have been discussed here allready and I simply missed it. It indeed would mean pulling off a deathhoax out of need for several reasons.

Look at this, scroll down..was there really only one show going to be in th summer 2009?! July 13? And the rest to be set much later?

So  why not "postpone" it all for finally very complex reasons, earn money anyway and open up a big comeback in 2010,greatest show on earth. And this being for an overall purpose; politically, humanitary,imagerecovery,truthseeking and so on. Oh my, am I bad thinking, fantasy is just taking over.
Well now, back to basics. Is this nonsense or what do you think?

do we dare think this - a mass hoax for commercial reasons - sounds possible in this mixed up world?

your rollingsons link was interesting the posts after the article one said as follows:

Disappointed | 5/21/2009, 6:58 pm EST
So the production co. says they can’t get the stage show ready in the short space of time between Madonna’s concert and the start of MJ’s concerts. Surely they should have considered this before they scheduled the dates? What a fiasco!

but the show did not look ready, it was still in progress

MJ fan | 5/22/2009, 7:01 am EST
This just in OMG!!! ALL MJ CONSERTS CANCELLED NO REFUNDS!!! I just read it on Ticketmaster uk. This suxs so much..

GSR | 5/22/2009, 8:41 am EST
Three quarters of a million tickests sold, I would be quite happy to sit on all that money for months on end and then refund it back to those that can claim it back, keeping the intrest.
It looks like one big fraud.

R-UNutS | 6/10/2009, 12:08 am EST
MJ…Has never Done a 50 concert tour in the time alloted for this tour. He didn’t do IT when he was twenty yrs old, what cloud are you sniffing to think he can do it NOW! This is almost as good as the Madoof Fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

wow i hadn't looked at it that way. Add that to the fact that Michael didn't really like touring because he lost weight and got dehydrated and he even said " if I tour again it will kill me" and we've got some pretty compelling reasons to believe that he wouldn't want to tour. The residency wouldn't have the travelling component but it was a gruelling schedule and he would still start to lose weight and get dehydrated. His starting weight wasn't great either...he would have known that things wouldn't go well. I do not blame him one little bit if he backed out....how could Kenny Ortega and the others stand by and let him get backed into corner if that is what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

wow i hadn't looked at it that way. Add that to the fact that Michael didn't really like touring because he lost weight and got dehydrated and he even said " if I tour again it will kill me" and we've got some pretty compelling reasons to believe that he wouldn't want to tour. The residency wouldn't have the travelling component but it was a gruelling schedule and he would still start to lose weight and get dehydrated. His starting weight wasn't great either...he would have known that things wouldn't go well. I do not blame him one little bit if he backed out....how could Kenny Ortega and the others stand by and let him get backed into corner if that is what happened.

i agree, but it wasnt just the 50 shows, i read and heard on vids that Phillips said that it was a minimum of 50 shows a city and frank said that mike knew he had to do 50 shows plus 20 other venues across the globe, so thats why the dancers were booked for 2 years - lets be very clear this was going to be a world tour if all went well in the 02

totally unconceivable isnt it that they were all thinking that this 9 stone man could or would do this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In TII doubles were not used, with the exception of " Smoot Criminal". He is Michael with glasses and without glasses. There is a scene in the film where Michael when finishing dancing puts the glasses. They do not underestimate to Michael when saying that they used doubles because " THERE IS no DOBLES". I hope that they understand my English.    :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

i agree, but it wasnt just the 50 shows, i read and heard on vids that Phillips said that it was a minimum of 50 shows a city and frank said that mike knew he had to do 50 shows plus 20 other venues across the globe, so thats why the dancers were booked for 2 years - lets be very clear this was going to be a world tour if all went well in the 02

totally unconceivable isnt it that they were all thinking that this 9 stone man could or would do this?

WOW! :shock:
AT LEAST 50 MILLION EUROS!!!
FRAUD???
EVEN IF THEY REFOUND THE MONEY, THEY HAVE A LOT OF INTEREST!
MAYBE THIS IS IT! :roll:  FOR AEG, THIS COULD BE, BUT I DON´T THINK MJ WOULD DO THIS TO HIS FANS... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?