Dr. Adams - Murray is lying
March 07, 2010, 05:51:56 PM
From the affidavit;

Murray also recounted how sometime between March and April of this year, Jackson called him in Las Vegas and asked him to call Dr. David Adams and arrange for Dr. Adams to give Jackson propofol. Murray did as Jackson asked and arranged for Dr. Adams to treat Jackson. Murray was present at a third party cosmetologist's office where Dr. Adams sedated Jackson with propofol. Murray stated this was around the time that Jackson requested him to be his personal physician on the European tour.

Dr. Adams denies this. This was reported on Aug 27th, but wasn't picked up on.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dr. Adams - Murray is lying
March 07, 2010, 05:54:30 PM
I dont think Dr Murray could lie straight in bed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 07:52:53 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont think Dr Murray could lie straight in bed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

March 10, 2010, 01:56:48 PM
LIES LIES LIES. DR. MURRAY you should know lies have short legs. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Shout

March 10, 2010, 01:59:05 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
LIES LIES LIES. DR. MURRAY you should know lies have short legs. lol

BUT da troot will prevail
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 10, 2010, 02:09:03 PM
I cannot wait for this damn court case to begin to see what Murrays defence is going to be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 10, 2010, 02:21:47 PM
I cannot wait for this damn court case to begin to see what Murrays defence is going to be!
You might be very suprised. One of the search warrant affidavits even mentioned "selfdefence" (!!) as the probable crime.

Killing someone is allowed in CA if it is out of selfdefence, to protect your own life or that of your family, but also your property.
However killing if you only suspect your life or property will be in danger is not enough, you need to have substantial evidence to proof your life was really in danger.

The probable crimes are summed up in the affidavit as codes, they are easily overlooked. The description of the codes themselves can be found on the internet.

In the affidavit codes were mentioned for "selfdefence" as well as "selfdefence with only suspecting" as the probable crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 10, 2010, 02:22:38 PM

Oh yes, but at the same time I am afraid, the whole emotions come back! This will be a hard time again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

March 10, 2010, 02:24:25 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
You might be very suprised. One of the search warrant affidavits even mentioned "selfdefence" (!!) as the probable crime.

Killing someone is allowed in CA if it is out of selfdefence, to protect your own life or that of your family, but also your property.
However killing if you only suspect your life or property will be in danger is not enough, you need to have substantial evidence to proof your life was really in danger.

The probable crimes are summed up in the affidavit as codes, they are easily overlooked. The description of the codes themselves can be found on the internet.

In the affidavit codes were mentioned for "selfdefence" as well as "selfdefence with only suspecting" as the probable crime.

What...where did you find this info? Link please, I will try to understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Raven

March 10, 2010, 02:29:23 PM
Quote from: "Shout"

It's in one of the search warrant affidavits. I do not have a link, but I will try and find in which searchwarrant the info is so you may try and find it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 10, 2010, 02:52:09 PM

It's in one of the search warrant affidavits. I do not have a link, but I will try and find in which searchwarrant the info is so you may try and find it
OK here it is...it is in the searchwarrant of the MJJ estate and Murray's car of 2009-06-29.

In the report about Murray's car, in the box "Probable crime", it is mentioned "PC198", meaning penal code 198.
Description of the code:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 10, 2010, 03:07:48 PM

OK here it is...it is in the searchwarrant of the MJJ estate and Murray's car of 2009-06-29.

In the report about Murray's car, in the box "Probable crime", it is mentioned "PC198", meaning penal code 198.
Description of the code:

Okay, thank you very much for doing that research again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

March 10, 2010, 03:11:23 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: yeah, i'd like to see how a over 6 feet tall, 200 pound guy explains being in the position to defend himself against a 5"9* tall, 120 pound guy after he already gave him a truckload of sedatives. then he had to use propofol trough a tube, so that skinny and totally stoned 'attacker' wouldn't kill him...yeah, right... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: bvahahahaaahhh...oh man, sorry, but i was just imagining how he would explain that in his funny accent!
(like this: '...you kno' and den he attack mee. aand ai had tu administa de propofol, you kno...and den he drop ded on mee...but ai just wanted hiim to let goo off mee...so it wos self dafense, you kno...')

no offense, i know this is a serious subject, but that's just so ridiculous. this is 'the people against michael joe jackson' reloaded, just now mj is the one constructing the case. and they are on it like flies on sh!t, trying to make something up from nothing to construct their case. and mj is sitting somewhere getting cramps from laughing so hard... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

March 10, 2010, 03:18:21 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: yeah, i'd like to see how a over 6 feet tall, 200 pound guy explains being in the position to defend himself against a 5"9* tall, 120 pound guy after he already gave him a truckload of sedatives. then he had to use propofol trough a tube, so that skinny and totally stoned 'attacker' wouldn't kill him...yeah, right... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: bvahahahaaahhh...oh man, sorry, but i was just imagining how he would explain that in his funny accent!
(like this: '...you kno' and den he attack mee. aand ai had tu administa de propofol, you kno...and den he drop ded on mee...but ai just wanted hiim to let goo off mee...so it wos self dafense, you kno...')

no offense, i know this is a serious subject, but that's just so ridiculous. this is 'the people against michael joe jackson' reloaded, just now mj is the one constructing the case. and they are on it like flies on sh!t, trying to make something up from nothing to construct their case. and mj is sitting somewhere getting cramps from laughing so hard... :mrgreen:
I agree, it is a very strange code to mention! It is totally illogical.

Perhaps an explanation for this code may be that Murray felt threatened by a third person that possibly threatened his life and/or family and/or property. Meaning, Murray could have been forced into doing this making him into a fall guy...

Recap:
Description of the code:

"Probable crime" code mentioned on the search warrant report of the MJJ Estate itself is "PC187":
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 07:53:55 PM
Unless Murray had a gun to his head at the time of injecting, this idea is totally, totally ridiculous. If you are verbally threatened, you do not go ahead and kill someone. You seek help. Is he going to say MJ was going to kill him if he did not give him propofol. Right........ :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions