No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Re: READ THIS: Conversation with La Toya
March 08, 2010, 03:42:21 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "LOVE seeker"
I'm not sure we can trust this 100%... Do you realy believe MJ was in permanent contact with Toy and her manager?

They both went inot MJ's bedroom to find the notes?

too awkward for me...

You just made me think.   TOY = LaToyah!!!
In the early months after 25th June I followed Ortega on Twitter but stopped because his tweets were incredibly boring and only seemed to endlessly consist of combinations of terms as "L.O.V.E." and "TOY". So it would be something like "I love LA. TOY, with the L.O.V.E." and so on, and so on. The thought also crossed my mind that it might have ment LATOYA, but the reason why did not become clear
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2010, 03:51:16 AM
@Micahelangela.....

Absolutely spot on.

I mean....the family at least had the authority to decide who was supposed to be there at the funeral right?

So they are so pissed off at KO then how come he was invited at the funeral?.....Plus why let AEG oranize your brother's funeral if you knew all along that they were killing yuour brother.

If MJ sensed danger...what were those 6-foot Muscular ripped and packed hunks doing as bodyguards?

Plus FBI is only a phonecall away?
And our Mj is quite the man......He could have kickMurray'sassANYTIME..Physically...MJ was strong enough to fight Murray in case there was a physical struggle between the two of them....Remeber the BILLIE JEAN KICKS GUYS?  THAT WAS HAPPENS WHEN MJs FIRED UP......

And NO....He wasnt ill in TII......Osteoarthiritis my ass.....No fucking way he was suffering from any other disease apart from Lupus and Vitiligo.....Go watch the Dancing Machine footage.....and the Billie Jean footage......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 04:17:53 AM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
Did I read that correctly Murray was at one time James Brown's doctor? If that is correct this is the first time I heard of that.

Yes I think its true, research the death of James Brown its there I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 08, 2010, 12:53:34 PM
I am sorry but I find this hard to believe if MJ felt his life was in danger he wouldn't just leave note around the house and not do something to protect himself.I really believe he got out in time that the only thing that make sense. Why is his family so calm about this and where are all his celebrity friends why would they let them get away with this.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH U,MICHAEL WAS NOT THAT NAIVE AND STUPID JUST TO SIT AND WAIT THAT ONE DAY BAD GUYS WOULD KILL HIM LEAVING JUST NOTES, I MEAN C'MON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 08, 2010, 01:07:28 PM
I don't believe this, first of all if MJ was in danger he had his kids to think about and he needed to get himself and them into protection, secondly MJ isn't stupid and this article makes him sound weak and naive.
If MJ was in danger and he knew it then why would he move back to lala land, do a 50 date sell out concert and put himself back into the public eye, if you're in danger then you move somewhere safe and out of harms way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

March 08, 2010, 01:14:47 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
@Micahelangela.....

Absolutely spot on.

I mean....the family at least had the authority to decide who was supposed to be there at the funeral right?

So they are so pissed off at KO then how come he was invited at the funeral?.....Plus why let AEG oranize your brother's funeral if you knew all along that they were killing yuour brother.

If MJ sensed danger...what were those 6-foot Muscular ripped and packed hunks doing as bodyguards?

Plus FBI is only a phonecall away?
And our Mj is quite the man......He could have kickMurray'sassANYTIME..Physically...MJ was strong enough to fight Murray in case there was a physical struggle between the two of them....Remeber the BILLIE JEAN KICKS GUYS?  THAT WAS HAPPENS WHEN MJs FIRED UP......

And NO....He wasnt ill in TII......Osteoarthiritis my ass.....No fucking way he was suffering from any other disease apart from Lupus and Vitiligo.....Go watch the Dancing Machine footage.....and the Billie Jean footage......

excuse me mate, but MJ was maximum, 65 kg and Murray at least 100kg but probably way more andhe was way taler than MJ... if Mj had a fight against M, he probably would not have won... it's not because he kicks his foot in a very cool way, that it makes him superman..

apart from vitiligo and lupus,  i do believe MJ had other health concerns, but we'll never know it, and it's fair like this....

now, what is strange about him "dying" is that it's made only a few days before embarking for London, ... maybe he tried his best to make sure he could do the shows, but realized it would have killed him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 01:20:25 PM
Michael is such a "take charge, get things done right" kind of guy. I find it difficult that with the focus, determinism and conviction that he has had that he would let anyone/anything get to him. MJ has clearly demonstrated this throughout time repeatedly! He has always been so proactive that I find it difficult to believe that he would succumb to anyone or anything without a proper fight!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mjboogie

March 08, 2010, 01:22:14 PM
OK, I am with all of you on this topic.

IF MJ knew, had suspicions, or felt that he would be murdered THERE IS NO NO WAY he would just stand by, and wait for someone to save him . He loved his kids (and his family,mama katherine ) I just can't see it. I know he has went through difficult times in his life but you know what LIfe is worth living. I went to the nail shop and this lady (I overheard her telling someone) MJ wanted to die! I looked at her like she had grown 3 head! PLEEEZE No he did not!! And I will tell ya why ....THOSE KIDS! they were his world!! H e luved them with all of his heart. SO I still want to believe that MJ sought help and got away before all of this went down. I mean can you reallly see MJ taking a bunch of propofol????? Knowing the dangers of it? NOt in a hospital setting?

ANd I don't care if Arnie Klein told Larry King that MJ had taken it before on dangerous tour in Germany "NOt buying it!)

THere was a reason he told Judith Gatlin (spiritual gudie, his old manager, Latoya, Joe, his mom, Dick Gregory need I go on???
Nobody in their right mind goes around teliling people they feel they will bur MURDERED unless the REALLY FEEL THEY WILL BE MURDERED RIGHT? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 08, 2010, 02:39:56 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
OK, I am with all of you on this topic.

IF MJ knew, had suspicions, or felt that he would be murdered THERE IS NO NO WAY he would just stand by, and wait for someone to save him . He loved his kids (and his family,mama katherine ) I just can't see it. I know he has went through difficult times in his life but you know what LIfe is worth living. I went to the nail shop and this lady (I overheard her telling someone) MJ wanted to die! I looked at her like she had grown 3 head! PLEEEZE No he did not!! And I will tell ya why ....THOSE KIDS! they were his world!! H e luved them with all of his heart. SO I still want to believe that MJ sought help and got away before all of this went down. I mean can you reallly see MJ taking a bunch of propofol????? Knowing the dangers of it? NOt in a hospital setting?

ANd I don't care if Arnie Klein told Larry King that MJ had taken it before on dangerous tour in Germany "NOt buying it!)

THere was a reason he told Judith Gatlin (spiritual gudie, his old manager, Latoya, Joe, his mom, Dick Gregory need I go on???
Nobody in their right mind goes around teliling people they feel they will bur MURDERED unless the REALLY FEEL THEY WILL BE MURDERED RIGHT? :(
Totally agree with you MJBoogie and it's exactly that which makes it all suspicious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

March 08, 2010, 03:21:19 PM
dont kia chase - chef say that prince was called by CM but he spoke to prince downstairs and that at no time did  prince go upstairs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 08, 2010, 03:38:08 PM
i just dont understand this  - he was in fear of his life

why do the contracts with aeg?

why not continue with the other guys that later sued his estate - they were going to do a pay for view - not the global tour thing

did he still have a contract with sony?

i thought he broke connections at the time of invincable? apart i suppose for the cat

- if no one took him seriously, his family have talked about a drug intervention, not the pp who were trying to kill him - they have not said why not - if your blood was killed by someone you would say - why hold your tongues - and just go on about a murder conspiracy
-they are not frightened to mention a murder conspiracy
- the children are more in the public eye - and not heavily protected by all accounts
- why would the fbi be involved now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 08, 2010, 03:43:07 PM
i also dont understand why there wasnt a new album being pushed at the time of the march 2009 announcement and in preparation for the 02 concerts

but nothing

only after death did they give us a compilation and one old song

mike spoke that he needed only to give a box set and two old songs - when he was having a discussion about sony - did he ever give them what he was contracted to do - to be released from sony?

i know it is off thread - but i dont understand the time scale in the pre-staples and post staples timeline and the proposed move to london
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 08, 2010, 03:46:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "LOVE seeker"
I'm not sure we can trust this 100%... Do you realy believe MJ was in permanent contact with Toy and her manager?

They both went inot MJ's bedroom to find the notes?

too awkward for me...

You just made me think.   TOY = LaToyah!!!

so  and its not news -latoyah + janet i understand attended the property (why not the brothers?) messed up the crime scene - so now Cm will use this and any evidence mike had (if dead) is now worthless as it is missing and abscent from the original crime scene
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 08, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i just dont understand this  - he was in fear of his life

why do the contracts with aeg?

why not continue with the other guys that later sued his estate - they were going to do a pay for view - not the global tour thing

did he still have a contract with sony?

i thought he broke connections at the time of invincable? apart i suppose for the cat

- if no one took him seriously, his family have talked about a drug intervention, not the pp who were trying to kill him - they have not said why not - if your blood was killed by someone you would say - why hold your tongues - and just go on about a murder conspiracy
-they are not frightened to mention a murder conspiracy
- the children are more in the public eye - and not heavily protected by all accounts
- why would the fbi be involved now

Well - what is in the other half of 600 FBI pages that were not released you might wonder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions