Ok so im like the biggest nas fan and when he announced he was getting a divorce and TMZ was all over the case i was like  :? because Nas nor Kelis are house hold names and TMZ doesnt usually post about hip hop artist but i let it slide...then they started to catch nas outside of clubs and other places asking him randon questions and again im thinking " since when did the paps follow nas?" but today has been the kicker...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

check out the update? hella weird right? now look at this comment:
"Mr. Jones had a green tongue with raised taste buds and his pulse was raised to 116 beats per minute."
^^^ how in the hell would the police know that? also the date of the arrest was 9/10/09..but i will get to that later, but also why would it take them this long to find out about it?

now they say they have the footage of the arrest..i didnt even watch it all because he says he is 36 on the footage..but his bday is 9/14/73 so on 9/10/09 he would have been 35..and isnt that footage kinda clear and the volume pretty good for cop car footage?

well anyways this nas on tmz thing has really been bothering me for quite sometime or maybe its the hoax but something isnt right with any of the stories that they are posting and im starting to think the site as a whole is BS and was started just to report about mike...lmao

The Michael Zone
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Ok so im like the biggest nas fan and when he announced he was getting a divorce and TMZ was all over the case i was like  :? because Nas nor Kelis are house hold names and TMZ doesnt usually post about hip hop artist but i let it slide...then they started to catch nas outside of clubs and other places asking him randon questions and again im thinking " since when did the paps follow nas?" but today has been the kicker...

check out the update? hella weird right? now look at this comment:
"Mr. Jones had a green tongue with raised taste buds and his pulse was raised to 116 beats per minute."
^^^ how in the hell would the police know that? also the date of the arrest was 9/10/09..but i will get to that later, but also why would it take them this long to find out about it?

now they say they have the footage of the arrest..i didnt even watch it all because he says he is 36 on the footage..but his bday is 9/14/73 so on 9/10/09 he would have been 35..and isnt that footage kinda clear and the volume pretty good for cop car footage?

well anyways this nas on tmz thing has really been bothering me for quite sometime or maybe its the hoax but something isnt right with any of the stories that they are posting and im starting to think the site as a whole is BS and was started just to report about mike...lmao

The Michael Zone

"THe Michael Zone"...hmmm funny. I have never ever ever had much to do with TMZ-when it first started I was like "what the h---- is this?"-they are such hounds and they all sit and that stupid room discussing all these people as if it were earth shatering and they are all talking at once. I honestly never ever kept up with anything they said or gave them cred until I came here-we have a TMZ thread you know. I still havent-when they have posted these sad stories about Katherine and the kids etc...I have always took it with a grain of salt-know what I mean,I think most of us have took it for what it is...we were just curios because they were the FIRST to report on June 25th and it was before the official announcement that MJ had died..why? Why did a tabloid get that information before anyone else? Also they have had so many reports. They even had idiot Klein on there -seems they want to keep Mj alive in their own way. They must not have anyone more interesting to harrass.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions