Re: Jermaine and His Wife Split??
March 10, 2010, 05:50:13 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Well I don't mind you calling me mum- I'm 56 and not bothered by it at all - sorry you feel so bad about older people - good thing I don't feel that way about you youngsters - still it takes all sorts doesn't it.......and I wouln't dare tell anyone off for anything - its not my place to do that.

I didn't mean that in a rude way, I don't feel badly about older people. I thought you were referring to me sarcastically & with attitude when you said "Sorry, Mum", like I was trying to lecture you & that just makes me think of a mean old lady going around yelling at everyone, that's why I was said please don't call me that I'm not being mean or trying to lecture you. I was trying to make a point about it being the same thing to make fun of MJ & to make fun of Jermaine, & maybe we should all rethink doing that since we hated people doing that to MJ? Not trying to "tell you off." Stuff gets taken out of context so easily on these forums. Anyways, I wasn't "telling you off" & I wasn't saying there's anything bad about being older, I'll be there someday too. So go ahead & laugh at Jermaine's hair, we've all done it. I'll just shut up now, you obviously don't see it the way I do & don't agree with me. & you don't have to. This is an internet forum, everyone's free to say what they think & have their own opinions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 10, 2010, 06:06:34 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Well I don't mind you calling me mum- I'm 56 and not bothered by it at all - sorry you feel so bad about older people - good thing I don't feel that way about you youngsters - still it takes all sorts doesn't it.......and I wouln't dare tell anyone off for anything - its not my place to do that.

I didn't mean that in a rude way, I don't feel badly about older people. I thought you were referring to me sarcastically & with attitude when you said "Sorry, Mum", like I was trying to lecture you & that just makes me think of a mean old lady going around yelling at everyone, that's why I was said please don't call me that I'm not being mean or trying to lecture you. I was trying to make a point about it being the same thing to make fun of MJ & to make fun of Jermaine, & maybe we should all rethink doing that since we hated people doing that to MJ? Not trying to "tell you off." Stuff gets taken out of context so easily on these forums. Anyways, I wasn't "telling you off" & I wasn't saying there's anything bad about being older, I'll be there someday too. So go ahead & laugh at Jermaine's hair, we've all done it. I'll just shut up now, you obviously don't see it the way I do & don't agree with me. & you don't have to. This is an internet forum, everyone's free to say what they think & have their own opinions.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 10, 2010, 07:18:14 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Oohh...   form an orderly queue ladies..  Jermaines back on the market!    :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 17, 2010, 04:53:31 AM
just watched the jackson's dynasty - well one part on bio yesterday - jermaine and his wife seem really cute together - hope they work things out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 03:34:11 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION : IS HALIMA THE MOTHER OF JERMAINES BOYS JAFFAR AND JERMAJESTY? JUST CURIOUS THATS  ;) BECAUSE THE CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS LEFT AT KATHRINES HOME WHILE JERMAINE AND HALIMA TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT THEM  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 17, 2010, 03:46:09 PM
i think his previous common law wife (randy's ex-wife) i think but you can google it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 17, 2010, 03:55:00 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Oohh...   form an orderly queue ladies..  Jermaines back on the market!    :lol:  :lol:
He may poke you an eye out with that hair of his..it's plain dangerous

I wouldn't want that greasy mop on my pillow.  All the black stuff he puts in his hair came off on the towel he laid on his pillow in the Big Brother house.

at least he takes care of himself - how old is he mid 50's he looks good for his age

when i watched this one ep of the dynasty i felt a little sorry for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions