Anyone watching filmfare awards tonight??
March 07, 2010, 09:52:19 AM
Anyone from India or wherever watching the filmfare awards on sony entertainment television?? Shaheed Kapoor's gonna pay his tribute to Michael Jackson in the award function. Just watched the promo and it's AWESOME! Michael would be so proud. :) he did it soooooo like Michael!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Re: Anyone watching filmfare awards tonight??
March 07, 2010, 10:50:14 AM
no . i would like to but i don't think they airing here in us. can you put it on youtube so everyone can watch it. i would love to see the tribute to michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 02:07:59 PM
NO ONE CAN BE MJ BY TRYING TO MORPH INTO HIM......ALL THESE TRIBUTE SHOWS SUCK...HONESTLY......I AM FROM INDIA...AND BETCHA...HES DOING WHATEVER HE'S DOING TO PROMOTE HIS NEWLY ACQUIRED DANCING WHIZKID IMAGE......NOTHING MORE TO IT....ALL OF THEM.....JUST MAKES ME SICK....PEOPLE TRYING TO BE OPPORTUNISTS AND SELLING THEIR NAMES OVER A MAN WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD.
IF MJ'S DEAD, THESE FOLKS ARE NOTHING BUT OPPORTUNISTS.....

THAT FILM TAHT HE DID ......WITH GENELIA....IT SUCKED.ROYALLY.PERIOD.HE JUST WANTS TO SHOW THAT HE CAN SURPASS MJ.......I WILL THINK THE SAM ABOUT TII DANCERS IF MJ'S REALLY DEAD AND THEY DO THE SAME THING IN MARCH.....

HOLY SHIT...... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 09:54:07 PM
Ok here is the video I uploaded.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2tdqmqmm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jLxhVy_hC0[/youtube:2tdqmqmm]

Shahid is quite a good dancer and he has been accoladed for his dance moves earlier too. He was first famous for being a key dancer for Shiamak Davar and that is how he got into films. I don't think he is trying to be an opportunist. The chance pe dance was a flop but the Mauja hi Mauja was a hit.

He would have been my third choice to do a tribute - First being Prabhudeva and second being Hritik Roshan.

Quite good though - they at least replayed the clip after cutting it for their adverts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 01:01:01 AM
well, Doctor Death, this is judging someone without knowing them. i'm not a fan of Shaheed either (i do like him but not fanatically), but somehow his tribute didn't feel like he was trying to get fame from Michael's name to me. i haven't watched the movie so i don't know if my opinion changes after watching it. and i agree with simalves, Shaheed has always been a great dancer and he is already known as one of the great dancers of bollywood. he was not trying to be Michael Jackson cause no one can ever be Michael Jackson. it was just a tribute performance.

BUT, i do know some other celebrities from bollywood who DID tribute songs only for fame and money. i'm not gonna mention their names but being their friends on some social networking sites i got to know they actually didn't even feel sad when MJ supposedly passed, rather they were tweeting and facebooking about their own music and stuff, and i didn't even see a single RIP status message and they are now making tribute songs for him. gathering all the bollywood stars in one music video can NOT make you not guilty when you've already have made jokes about the man who you are now paying tribute to.

as for Shaheed, i don't have any contact with him so i don't know him personally AT ALL. he could really be a fan of MJ and he could also be paying this tribute just to show off. innocent until proven guilty so i'm gonna stay in the positive side.  :)

and simalves, thank you SO MUCH for the video.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions