''TALK TO MICHAEL''
December 03, 2009, 11:55:57 PM
Of all the members of this forum there are only 9 messages to michael? don't you love michael? don't you have anything to say to michael? you can write christmas messages, new years messages, and funny messages, Michael loves to laugh. You've created such a sweet thread but there's only 9 topics, WHY IS THAT? There are 3-8 pages worth of other posts on this forum but there are only 9 topics for messages to michael. Why aren't more of you talking to michael? you say you believe he's alive but yet, you won't talk to him. You can write messages to him about how your day went, if you don't know what to say, just say i love you, make him feel loved. There is someone in this forum that goes by the name of mjswendy and she referred to michael as Applehead Joe and that was the sweetest thing. Applehead is a nickname that michael loves. It would be wonderful if every single member of this site wrote a sweet message to michael, about anything, just please talk to him? be sweet and call him Applehead or Egghead, these are already his nick names, his favorite is peter pan. I would love to go to the ''Messages to Michael'' Thread and have to read through 8 pages worth of messages, that would be a dream come true, that's my christmas present. Michael DOES read the ''Messages To Michael'' thread, it doesn't feel good to have a thread that is supposed to be for people that want to talk to michael and there's only 9 topics out of the several members of this entire forum.

P.S The real Michael does NOT have a twitter, myspace or facebook, the people on any of those networks posing as michael are NOT HONEST. There was this  girl named Gemma Rose Testolini, she had a brother named Micheal Testolini and he'd post on blogs and people thought he was the real michael just becuase he had the same name. You see? it's really easy to think someone is michael when they really aren't. 98% of the time people posing as michael aren't really him. Please keep in mind the ''Messages To Michael'' thread the next time you post. The sweetest thing you can do for michael is to talk to him. If you were wondering why you've never heard of me, it's because i just registered to post this, i don't post i just read the threads. I tried to post it earlier but you have to log in or register to do so, so i just registered. This forum is ABOUT michael, but you forget to talk to him. Please don't forget to talk to him anymore. He loves to read, especially sweet things from people he loves.

I Love You All So much, I Really do.
                                                                                                              Peace.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU
December 04, 2009, 12:04:15 AM
Thank you to all the people who have posted in the ''Messages to Michael'' thread, i don't want anyone to feel left out, all of those messages were so sweet, you are all sweethearts. KEEP THE FAITH, and never ever give up on Michael. To all those who are going to be posting on that thread, thank you. IN MY OPINION the ''Messages To Michael'' thread is the best thread in this forum, because it's the SWEETEST thread in this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: ''TALK TO MICHAEL''
December 04, 2009, 12:57:27 PM
I tried to post one once but the internet got messed up or the website. I want to write something but im afraid to sound stupid because its not 1 on 1 everyone else can see it, but maybe I will anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 04, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
I would love to go to the ''Messages to Michael'' Thread and have to read through 8 pages worth of messages

That's why I don't post there. Not to sound rude, but my feelings are my feelings, inside of me. They're for me and they're for Michael and they're for everyone else I care about in my life, but they're not necessarily for every member on an online forum to read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 04, 2009, 01:08:37 PM
Quote from: "Gemma Rose"
Of all the members of this forum there are only 9 messages to michael? don't you love michael? don't you have anything to say to michael? you can write christmas messages, new years messages, and funny messages, Michael loves to laugh. You've created such a sweet thread but there's only 9 topics, WHY IS THAT? There are 3-8 pages worth of other posts on this forum but there are only 9 topics for messages to michael. Why aren't more of you talking to michael? you say you believe he's alive but yet, you won't talk to him. You can write messages to him about how your day went, if you don't know what to say, just say i love you, make him feel loved. There is someone in this forum that goes by the name of mjswendy and she referred to michael as Applehead Joe and that was the sweetest thing. Applehead is a nickname that michael loves. It would be wonderful if every single member of this site wrote a sweet message to michael, about anything, just please talk to him? be sweet and call him Applehead or Egghead, these are already his nick names, his favorite is peter pan. I would love to go to the ''Messages to Michael'' Thread and have to read through 8 pages worth of messages, that would be a dream come true, that's my christmas present. Michael DOES read the ''Messages To Michael'' thread, it doesn't feel good to have a thread that is supposed to be for people that want to talk to michael and there's only 9 topics out of the several members of this entire forum.

P.S The real Michael does NOT have a twitter, myspace or facebook, the people on any of those networks posing as michael are NOT HONEST. There was this  girl named Gemma Rose Testolini, she had a brother named Micheal Testolini and he'd post on blogs and people thought he was the real michael just becuase he had the same name. You see? it's really easy to think someone is michael when they really aren't. 98% of the time people posing as michael aren't really him. Please keep in mind the ''Messages To Michael'' thread the next time you post. The sweetest thing you can do for michael is to talk to him. If you were wondering why you've never heard of me, it's because i just registered to post this, i don't post i just read the threads. I tried to post it earlier but you have to log in or register to do so, so i just registered. This forum is ABOUT michael, but you forget to talk to him. Please don't forget to talk to him anymore. He loves to read, especially sweet things from people he loves.

Peace.

Let me just say this, if you love to read messages from his fans you shouldn't just look here. If you would look on several of his fansites there are huge threads filled with messages for him.
Just a suggestion, I don't mean it disrespectfully.
That said, I know it is great to have a lot of messages for Michael on this board as well  :)
I haven't posted a message so far for reasons others efore me have stated as well..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:10:01 PM
I do talk him quite frequently especially after I jumped out the belief that he was dead and became a believer in his hoaxed death.  :lol:

i understand the sentiment behind your post. However some fans may prefer to have those private conversations with MJ and not necessarily reveal innermost thoughts in public. Some others may really be too shy to share what they perceive might be laughed at or ridiculed. The lack of posts doesn't indicate a lack of love or affection for MJ. We may just be having private conversations with him.

Peace and L.O.V.E. to you (and Michael).

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 04, 2009, 01:31:35 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I do talk him quite frequently especially after I jumped out the belief that he was dead and became a believer in his hoaxed death.  :lol:

i understand the sentiment behind your post. However some fans may prefer to have those private conversations with MJ and not necessarily reveal innermost thoughts in public. Some others may really be too shy to share what they perceive might be laughed at or ridiculed. The lack of posts doesn't indicate a lack of love or affection for MJ. We may just be having private conversations with him.

Peace and L.O.V.E. to you (and Michael).

Peace.

I absolutely agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:37:18 PM
I want you to read my post very carefully, please. I understand that people don't want to pour their hearts out, i understand how sensitive that is for some people. But i was asking people to simply talk to micheal, by this i meant just write an i love you, message a christmas message, a funny message, or a just thinking about you message, or even a tell him how your day went message. You don't have to pour your hearts out, i never expected anyone to do that. When you talk to your loved ones you don't always pour your hearts out to them you just talk to them. I'm just asking those who have NOT written him a message that he can actually read, then please write one, you DO NOT have to pour your soul out just to say, Michael, i love you, or write some really funny message. I'm not saying you don't love him because you have not written a message, i'm just saying it would be sweet just to write a little something, it doesn't have to be from the bottom of your soul. It could just be, ''Good Morning Michael'' that IS ALL you need to say if you don't want to say anything else, JUST ACKNOWLEGDE him in a way that he can see, just say ''Thanks for the love Michael, L.O.V.E, Simple little messages like that. I apologize if my post came off as cruel, i would never ever mean to be cruel, i just wanted to say. Hey, say a little something to michael, that's all, my heart was in the right place. All i'm really asking is everyone here write a three letter message, that's all just three letters nothing major just a little bitty message, ONLY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET, AND MICHAEL WOULD APPRECIATE IT. And again, i'm not saying you don't love him because you have not written a message he knows you love him, but there's nothing wrong with saying a little sweet something, RIGHT?

P.S i hope you all know i meant no harm, and my heart was in the right place. I wasn't trying to be rude or come down on anybody, that's not the kind of person iam.I hope you all understand that i was just trying to get MOREpeople just to say something sweet to hem, anything, doesn't have to be major. I love you all, and this was said out of love, please understand my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:50:00 PM
I agree with what some of the others have said. My thoughts and feelings with regard to MJ are my own and I don't want to share them with the entire community. I don't post on that Messages forum, nor do I read anything there. The messages that are posted are for him, not for me, so to me it's just like prying if I were to read them. Even the simplest messages (short and sweet or whatnot) are made public in a community, so that's why I won't post them....because then they're for everyone, rather than just for him.

Our presence in this community is a testament to our commitment to Michael. If by some chance he actually reads here (which I personally do not believe he does), then I'm sure he can understand that. We are here because we love him, and I believe he knows that too.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 04, 2009, 02:13:47 PM
Sorry, where on the site is this particular thread?  I've been away for a couple of days.

I do want to post a message, so if someone can tell me where the link is, I'd be grateful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 04, 2009, 02:33:10 PM
Why do you act like you know Michael reads here? :/
And I know if he did he'd love to read the messages, but why is this so personal to you?
No disrespect, just curious.
I wrote a few messages on the other forum which got deleted :(
I really want to write to Michael, just to get some things off my chest and to let him know how much I love and miss him, but I get embarassed because you never know who reads these forums and if they're laughing at you.
But you're right, if Michael does read this forum, I'm sure he'd like to see just a little note to him. And I'll try to do that more often. I just get shy sometimes.

Michael, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU. And I really hope we see you again one day :cry: You're the most amazing man on this earth and I genuinely mean that! Everything about you is perfect. :(
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:02:47 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 04, 2009, 02:51:10 PM
Noooooo please don't say that again !!  of course I love him but you know.... I was on MJHD since July and I left there my messages, pics, I don't know... everything !!  and now it 's all gone to the trash can, that's how I feel... it is pretty annoying... When I have the time to write properly, I will do it.

Love you Mike 4ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

MJLover1990

December 04, 2009, 02:58:40 PM
I want you to read my post very carefully, please. I understand that people don't want to pour their hearts out, i understand how sensitive that is for some people. But i was asking people to simply talk to micheal, by this i meant just write an i love you, message a christmas message, a funny message, or a just thinking about you message, or even a tell him how your day went message. You don't have to pour your hearts out, i never expected anyone to do that. When you talk to your loved ones you don't always pour your hearts out to them you just talk to them. I'm just asking those who have NOT written him a message that he can actually read, then please write one, you DO NOT have to pour your soul out just to say, Michael, i love you, or write some really funny message. I'm not saying you don't love him because you have not written a message, i'm just saying it would be sweet just to write a little something, it doesn't have to be from the bottom of your soul. It could just be, ''Good Morning Michael'' that IS ALL you need to say if you don't want to say anything else, JUST ACKNOWLEGDE him in a way that he can see, just say ''Thanks for the love Michael, L.O.V.E, Simple little messages like that. I apologize if my post came off as cruel, i would never ever mean to be cruel, i just wanted to say. Hey, say a little something to michael, that's all, my heart was in the right place. All i'm really asking is everyone here write a three letter message, that's all just three letters nothing major just a little bitty message, ONLY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET, AND MICHAEL WOULD APPRECIATE IT. And again, i'm not saying you don't love him because you have not written a message he knows you love him, but there's nothing wrong with saying a little sweet something, RIGHT?

P.S i hope you all know i meant no harm, and my heart was in the right place. I wasn't trying to be rude or come down on anybody, that's not the kind of person iam.I hope you all understand that i was just trying to get MOREpeople just to say something sweet to hem, anything, doesn't have to be major. I love you all, and this was said out of love, please understand my heart.

I understand ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions