As ive said before on some occasion , Id love for MJ to Comeback, and i think that he will, as i dont think his conscience would allow him to comeback and not honour the promise he made to his fans.....

but still, even if we dont get a comeback, but just visual confirmation that he is Alive and well then.... Ill be happy with that  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
It could very well possibly happen after June 25th, it would be a shock! But it will definitely happen this year. :mrgreen:
                                           I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i told my friend who doesnt fully believe to wait to july atleast she said ok  that may just have to change to august now :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Who said that everyone  is giving up?i'm definitely not,i strongly believe ;) ,plz dont focus on special dates,who said that 25 june 2010 is the exact date that he'll come back-noone,if he comes back,noone will know the exact date,it may be this year,2 years later or 10 years or he will decide to live a quiet life and not to come back just leave clues for our closure,but that doesnt mean that he is dead,its just his decision,keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

but what about probate, what about the care of his children

he cant control everythin behind closed curtains
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Why not? it's Michael Jackson,its very possible that he has already changed his name and appearence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Eva R

Quote from: "MashMike"
Who said that everyone  is giving up?i'm definitely not,i strongly believe ;) ,plz dont focus on special dates,who said that 25 june 2010 is the exact date that he'll come back-noone,if he comes back,noone will know the exact date,it may be this year,2 years later or 10 years or he will decide to live a quiet life and not to come back just leave clues for our closure,but that doesnt mean that he is dead,its just his decision,keep the faith
agreed! its HIS choice. And it doesn't really matters now what the fans think. NOW its his time. And he has the right to rest finally. And he can do that now. so he takes his time. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

mumof3

I have to admit i am waiting for that date and then if nothing happens I will take a backseat and just look at the site from time to time I have spent so much time here it is not realy fair on my family and it has drained me I am sure you all feel drained I have been here from july and it is Michaels decision to do with his life what he wants to do and I feel if it goes on longer than that date then he does not want to be found. Have to add he is worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't want to give up after June 25th but at the same time, I want my life back.

I don't post on here often but I read obsessively. I think about the possibility of him being alive every day. I imagine the day he will come back. Where I will be? At work? Should I stay at work or leave to see if there is some sort of celebration going on downtown (not likely in my city, but nevertheless.)? What will happen? Where will he live? Will the media treat him differently? Will people be angry with him?

I just want this to end. I want some substantial evidence that he is either dead or alive. I hope so much that he is out there somewhere. The world misses him so much.

Answers! I want answers!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i think the hoax has to come to a conclusion, i hope mikes alive and if so it can do harm to his career  and pp preception of him

he would have to rebuild his credibility, in march 2009 he had credibility, he has lost ground

he will lose the faith of his business partners, the future could be uncertain for him - if he continues with this lie

Not if he had good reason to go into hiding. I think if anything he'll finally receive the recognition he deserves because people are finally learning who the real Michael Jackson is and that person is nothing like the man most "non-fans" thought he was. I think that if he does come back Hollywood will finally take his directing and acting skills seriously as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Couldn't agree with you more voiceforthesilent. I believe the attention arising from the hoax has made more people aware of Michael's true self and his essence. When and if he decides to return to public life in whatever venue, I think people will embrace and appreciate his artistry and humanitarianism and applaud his courage for continuing with his message in the face of the adversity he had to contend with throughout his life. .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Definitely true.
A LOT of people have changed their minds about Michael.
A girl that always gave me grief about him, quietly asked me to put some songs in her mp3. His songs.
It's like an epiphany. I'm just glad he's getting the recognition he deserves.
Heaven knows! Maybe I wouldn't have been conceived if it weren't for his music.  :lol:
I don't dedicate my life to this forum, but it is a big part.
I'm definitely staying after June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

We're not in Disney stories... Many people will think he wanted to make money, they will feel "abused" because they would have buy books, cd's, they've been crying for nothing, for just a guy who didn't care about them.

Most of people are selfish and wil consider Michael abused them. And you can be sure that media will not appreciate to have been manipulated. Just remember how much Michael paid for manipulating the media once in the past (with hyperbaric bed and everything) They had him down for it...
Do you really think people would forgive ?  :?  It's the only reason i doubt he could be back. Human nature is always cruel. No forgiving, no understanding...If you believe that mass media and people listening to it can be nice with Michael and understand he needed to rest, you're just completly "blind". They will only think about the MONEY, and how Michael took their MONEY, and how he did it for MONEY, and how he comes back for MONEY. If they thought Michael had a message, don't you think they would have listen to it sooner ?  Instead, most of people on Earth focussed on surgery, pedophily, money spending, weird acting...nothing else. And I'm sure that if Michael comes back, media will not apologize, and they will be back to old times...

Only "dead Michael" can have a message, because it is living in US, his fans. "The living Michael" will always be "wacko Jacko" for the media...

Even now, do you see people talking about his message ? I only see fans crying about his death, trying to buy everything they can about their idol, or believers fighting to proove he is alive, talking about when he will be back... What about MJ's messages ?
So if fans themselves are only carying for material things, do you really think that non-fan will forgive Michael and spread his message over the world ?

Sorry, I'm not in a good day today, but I'm just fed up to see nothing change, whereas Michael has been screaming for change all life long. Don't you wonder why I died ? Maybe to make us MOVE ! Maybe for us to stop waiting. Maybe to give us a start, to show that it's our turn to act. If he choosed to die, I hope it's not only for business, or performing.

Stop waiting for comeback, you are loosing your time and energy, only getting more and more disappointed. You should focus on something else and just HOPE that Michael is alive watching what you're doing to make his dream come true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kuki

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
We're not in Disney stories... Many people will think he wanted to make money, they will feel "abused" because they would have buy books, cd's, they've been crying for nothing, for just a guy who didn't care about them.

Most of people are selfish and wil consider Michael abused them. And you can be sure that media will not appreciate to have been manipulated. Just remember how much Michael paid for manipulating the media once in the past (with hyperbaric bed and everything) They had him down for it...
Do you really think people would forgive ?  :?  It's the only reason i doubt he could be back. Human nature is always cruel. No forgiving, no understanding...If you believe that mass media and people listening to it can be nice with Michael and understand he needed to rest, you're just completly "blind". They will only think about the MONEY, and how Michael took their MONEY, and how he did it for MONEY, and how he comes back for MONEY. If they thought Michael had a message, don't you think they would have listen to it sooner ?  Instead, most of people on Earth focussed on surgery, pedophily, money spending, weird acting...nothing else. And I'm sure that if Michael comes back, media will not apologize, and they will be back to old times...

Only "dead Michael" can have a message, because it is living in US, his fans. "The living Michael" will always be "wacko Jacko" for the media...

Even now, do you see people talking about his message ? I only see fans crying about his death, trying to buy everything they can about their idol, or believers fighting to proove he is alive, talking about when he will be back... What about MJ's messages ?
So if fans themselves are only carying for material things, do you really think that non-fan will forgive Michael and spread his message over the world ?

Sorry, I'm not in a good day today, but I'm just fed up to see nothing change, whereas Michael has been screaming for change all life long. Don't you wonder why I died ? Maybe to make us MOVE ! Maybe for us to stop waiting. Maybe to give us a start, to show that it's our turn to act. If he choosed to die, I hope it's not only for business, or performing.

Stop waiting for comeback, you are loosing your time and energy, only getting more and more disappointed. You should focus on something else and just HOPE that Michael is alive watching what you're doing to make his dream come true.

This really hit me, you made a good point! IMO it's no use waiting for ANY day he MIGHT come back. We dont know IF en WHEN he comes back, maybe he even wont! Does that give us the right to sit back and just watch? NO! We have to DO something! We are the soldiers now, we have to spread his message and live up to it. Not just by saying it, but by doing it! It's doesnt have to be something, it starts with little things, in yourselves. A change of attitude, try to smile more, be nice, give somebody some extra attention, provide a helping hand for someone in need, seperate your waist, give an extra hug to your loved ones..... That is changing the man in the mirror!

I dont think he will come back at june 25th or something and most important, I wont give up, at any time! It's up to Michael to decide what he is going to do and I am with him, 100% at ANY time!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

REMINDER... TII SPEECH!

"Give me your all. Your endurance, your patience and your understanding."

;)
Keep the faith.
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt