OMG.. if people is giving up after june 25th... so.......

• 42 Replies

Offline geminigurl

• Hoaxer
Couldn't agree with you more voiceforthesilent. I believe the attention arising from the hoax has made more people aware of Michael's true self and his essence. When and if he decides to return to public life in whatever venue, I think people will embrace and appreciate his artistry and humanitarianism and applaud his courage for continuing with his message in the face of the adversity he had to contend with throughout his life. .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645
Definitely true.
A LOT of people have changed their minds about Michael.
A girl that always gave me grief about him, quietly asked me to put some songs in her mp3. His songs.
It's like an epiphany. I'm just glad he's getting the recognition he deserves.
Heaven knows! Maybe I wouldn't have been conceived if it weren't for his music.  :lol:
I don't dedicate my life to this forum, but it is a big part.
I'm definitely staying after June 25th.
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
We're not in Disney stories... Many people will think he wanted to make money, they will feel "abused" because they would have buy books, cd's, they've been crying for nothing, for just a guy who didn't care about them.

Most of people are selfish and wil consider Michael abused them. And you can be sure that media will not appreciate to have been manipulated. Just remember how much Michael paid for manipulating the media once in the past (with hyperbaric bed and everything) They had him down for it...
Do you really think people would forgive ?  :?  It's the only reason i doubt he could be back. Human nature is always cruel. No forgiving, no understanding...If you believe that mass media and people listening to it can be nice with Michael and understand he needed to rest, you're just completly "blind". They will only think about the MONEY, and how Michael took their MONEY, and how he did it for MONEY, and how he comes back for MONEY. If they thought Michael had a message, don't you think they would have listen to it sooner ?  Instead, most of people on Earth focussed on surgery, pedophily, money spending, weird acting...nothing else. And I'm sure that if Michael comes back, media will not apologize, and they will be back to old times...

Only "dead Michael" can have a message, because it is living in US, his fans. "The living Michael" will always be "wacko Jacko" for the media...

Even now, do you see people talking about his message ? I only see fans crying about his death, trying to buy everything they can about their idol, or believers fighting to proove he is alive, talking about when he will be back... What about MJ's messages ?
So if fans themselves are only carying for material things, do you really think that non-fan will forgive Michael and spread his message over the world ?

Sorry, I'm not in a good day today, but I'm just fed up to see nothing change, whereas Michael has been screaming for change all life long. Don't you wonder why I died ? Maybe to make us MOVE ! Maybe for us to stop waiting. Maybe to give us a start, to show that it's our turn to act. If he choosed to die, I hope it's not only for business, or performing.

Stop waiting for comeback, you are loosing your time and energy, only getting more and more disappointed. You should focus on something else and just HOPE that Michael is alive watching what you're doing to make his dream come true.
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline Kuki

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
We're not in Disney stories... Many people will think he wanted to make money, they will feel "abused" because they would have buy books, cd's, they've been crying for nothing, for just a guy who didn't care about them.

Most of people are selfish and wil consider Michael abused them. And you can be sure that media will not appreciate to have been manipulated. Just remember how much Michael paid for manipulating the media once in the past (with hyperbaric bed and everything) They had him down for it...
Do you really think people would forgive ?  :?  It's the only reason i doubt he could be back. Human nature is always cruel. No forgiving, no understanding...If you believe that mass media and people listening to it can be nice with Michael and understand he needed to rest, you're just completly "blind". They will only think about the MONEY, and how Michael took their MONEY, and how he did it for MONEY, and how he comes back for MONEY. If they thought Michael had a message, don't you think they would have listen to it sooner ?  Instead, most of people on Earth focussed on surgery, pedophily, money spending, weird acting...nothing else. And I'm sure that if Michael comes back, media will not apologize, and they will be back to old times...

Only "dead Michael" can have a message, because it is living in US, his fans. "The living Michael" will always be "wacko Jacko" for the media...

Even now, do you see people talking about his message ? I only see fans crying about his death, trying to buy everything they can about their idol, or believers fighting to proove he is alive, talking about when he will be back... What about MJ's messages ?
So if fans themselves are only carying for material things, do you really think that non-fan will forgive Michael and spread his message over the world ?

Sorry, I'm not in a good day today, but I'm just fed up to see nothing change, whereas Michael has been screaming for change all life long. Don't you wonder why I died ? Maybe to make us MOVE ! Maybe for us to stop waiting. Maybe to give us a start, to show that it's our turn to act. If he choosed to die, I hope it's not only for business, or performing.

Stop waiting for comeback, you are loosing your time and energy, only getting more and more disappointed. You should focus on something else and just HOPE that Michael is alive watching what you're doing to make his dream come true.

This really hit me, you made a good point! IMO it's no use waiting for ANY day he MIGHT come back. We dont know IF en WHEN he comes back, maybe he even wont! Does that give us the right to sit back and just watch? NO! We have to DO something! We are the soldiers now, we have to spread his message and live up to it. Not just by saying it, but by doing it! It's doesnt have to be something, it starts with little things, in yourselves. A change of attitude, try to smile more, be nice, give somebody some extra attention, provide a helping hand for someone in need, seperate your waist, give an extra hug to your loved ones..... That is changing the man in the mirror!

I dont think he will come back at june 25th or something and most important, I wont give up, at any time! It's up to Michael to decide what he is going to do and I am with him, 100% at ANY time!!!
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer

REMINDER... TII SPEECH!

"Give me your all. Your endurance, your patience and your understanding."

;)
Keep the faith.
L.O.V.E

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl
Quote from: "Eva R"
Its weird if people lose hope after 25 June cuz no one said he would be back then. Just us thinking.. So I will not lose hope then.  ;)

right!! Nobody confirmed it....let's just wait and see what will happen in the next months...I will not give up!
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

word

Michael Jackson is not coming back.If he faked his death,then he would be deafeting the purpose."Whatyourheartsays" hit the nail on the head,stop wasting time and energy.I say let's put the fool away who" killed "Michael.

Offline MJ_92_Believe

• Hoaxer
He's not coming back. He's 90% probably dead.

I've given up already.

Offline Kuki

• Hoaxer
I never give up! Look further than this! Keep the faith!

Offline MJLOVER32

• Hoaxer
Its weird if people lose hope after 25 June cuz no one said he would be back then. Just us thinking.. So I will not lose hope then.  ;)

I agree, people are self imposing these dates and then letting themselves down Lmao  :lol: when mj didnt say nuttin bout no dates!!  :roll:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:13:36 AM by MJLOVER32 »
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Offline MJLOVER32

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "MJ_92_Believe"
He's not coming back. He's 90% probably dead.

I've given up already.

Well give up off line somewhere, why here? :roll:
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Offline Chamone

• Hoaxer

You are right! I honestly don't understand why people are making up deadlines for him.

Let him breathe in his own time. Remember.
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

the arabian nights

please before you give up - can you explain to me the helicopter moving person ?

no one has debunked this

if there is a vid please post

if there is an article please post

until i have an explanation no matter how the wind blows and how i feel i can let go of the thought that he could be alive

the helicopter got me into this - so lets see if it can be debunked

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Chamone"

You are right! I honestly don't understand why people are making up deadlines for him.

Let him breathe in his own time. Remember.
exactly! i don't think he knows a date himself. Probably if he comes back he is just like, yeah now i am ready :)

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline Kuki

• Hoaxer
And I can wait that long! And even if he wont come back. I can live with that. Its gonna be tough, but I can!

word

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
please before you give up - can you explain to me the helicopter moving person ?

no one has debunked this

if there is a vid please post

if there is an article please post

until i have an explanation no matter how the wind blows and how i feel i can let go of the thought that he could be alive

the helicopter got me into this - so lets see if it can be debunked

Easy it was a different camera angle.

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'LL LET IT SIZZLE FOR A BIT, DO UP MY JACKET...........AND THEN, BAM!!!!

WE ALREADY SAW THE EVIDENCE ABOUT A GREEN JACKET.  DOESN'T THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING......SOMEONES WATCHING US, SO WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, WHETHER TO STAY OR GO, DON'T FORGET WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT HERE.....MAKE THAT CHANGE AND SPREAD HIS WORD OF LOVE.   GOODLUCK AND WATCH THIS VIDEO.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkRw1Vp6_Z4

Offline Kuki

• Hoaxer
Amazing vid!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal