Something Just Happened

• 15 Replies

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Something Just Happened

• on: December 03, 2009, 08:52:59 PM
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED and in the middle of my typing, Music came on from I don't know where but it's MICHAEL'S SONG of YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  I just don't know how it got in, but I think he was saying/sending a message.  I can't type properly because I'm crying and I know I have to tell you what just happened.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:38:43 PM by juliet »

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Something Just Happened

• on: December 03, 2009, 09:05:11 PM
I'm cryingggg and I think Michael is sending a message to all of us. I just don't know how the music played because I only have this site on and nothing else.

Michael, if you're reading this, too, thank you for the message and please be safe.  You are always in my heart and in my prayers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 09:13:28 PM
What are you all talking about haunting or maybe the neighbor's music is loud.

Didn't you read what I just posted. Music played on while I was typing a reply to HOPE about her cat and MICHAEL'S song was played - YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

I am very disappointed with you guys because you all wanted a sign from Michael and he did with his song getting in.  I cried because it was him singing and the song YOU ARE NOT ALONE was played.

Michael, so sorry I don't think they're listening to what I'm saying at all.  Next time something will happen, I'll keep it to myself and consider myself very lucky.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 09:32:56 PM
Quote from: "MJ777"
Juliet,

Someone posted a youtube video of You Are Not Alone, on Jacksonologist's thread, it starts automatically, when you are on the page it's posted on. I heard it too...

NO, the YT's in the previous page.  No other site on, no other music link on !!!.

Michael must be reading our posts and I do hope he reads all of your reactions. Definitely not very loving. :evil:  :twisted:  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:37:21 PM by juliet »

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 09:46:21 PM
Anyway, just ignore this topic. Thanks guys.
I'm not upset I just wanted to share what happened.  Just ignore this.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 10:16:38 PM
ZYLA, my crying is being overwhelmed that he gets into the forums and try to get in touch one way or another.  It was very moving of him to do that.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 11:10:26 PM
Quote from: Yas
When did the music stop? And when it started playing? Did you press anything or just like that?[/quote]

I was posting to HOPE about how cute her cat is, then an intro music started playing.  Everytime I'm on my computer, I have only one site on - the one I'm using.  No music on, nothing just  me and the forum. Then while I was typing, I realized that Michael was singing, his voice, of YOU ARE NOT ALONE, so I continued typing to HOPE of what I was encountering. I cried because I was overwhelmed by Michael getting in touch.  For sure he's reading forums, and he's aware that everybody wants to know something from Michael.

The other people think I'm upset but I was just conveying what happened.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 03, 2009, 11:25:17 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "Yas"
When did the music stop? And when it started playing? Did you press anything or just like that?[/quote]

I was posting to HOPE about how cute her cat is, then an intro music started playing.  Everytime I'm on my computer, I have only one site on - the one I'm using.  No music on, nothing just  me and the forum. Then while I was typing, I realized that Michael was singing, his voice, of YOU ARE NOT ALONE, so I continued typing to HOPE of what I was encountering. I cried because I was overwhelmed by Michael getting in touch.  For sure he's reading forums, and he's aware that everybody wants to know something from Michael.

Oh wow. Aren't you blessed to experience something like that. If only I had
 speakers.. [: Thank you for explaining it to us.

I really think Michael is reading the forums, especially this one. Most of the posts and messages for Michael is about Michael giving a sign that he is okay, alive, so at least they can hold on strongly.  
My crying was not eerie type of crying.  Crying not because it's the spirit of Michael sending some message.  I'm crying because I'm so overwhelmed with Michael reading our forum and sending some clues/signs that he is aware about us.

I do hope you get my point.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 12:22:57 AM
Quote from: "NeverEndingStory"
Well the song didn't start playing automatically when I was on that thread..So Juliet hun you are still very blessed..{{{{HUGS}}}}

I got to the page without YT vid.  Thank you NEVERENDING.  I've been saying that Michael is reading our forum and he is very aware that some members are wanting to see a sign/clue to hold onto.  

Hugsssss to you, too

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 03:36:18 AM
What I've been trying to say is that Michael is reading our forum.  He's aware of everybody wanting some clue/hint/message to make them stronger.

What has occured, I'm sharing it because I know some of you would want to know of any signs from Michael. Since the beginning, I know that Michael is alive and I've never changed my thoughts on that.  It's one way for him to get in touch with all of us.

So, the next time, whoever it is, I will be here to support you and not doubt your experience.

Michael, I know you're reading this, I do hope I was able to convey your getting in touch, so as the members should not lose hope. It was a very good surprise.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:18:04 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "Yas"

Oh wow. Aren't you blessed to experience something like that. If only I had speakers.. [: Thank you for explaining it to us.

Well, it doesn't seem so.  People are questioning why me?  Even to really hit hard like I belong to an institution.  Thanks guys!!!!

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D

Why would you lose hope.  We all know that Michael is reading the forum (not his ghost) and I was overwhelmed with what has occured and I thought that you guys will be happy because some members were asking for a sign/clue/message coming from Michael to hold on.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:49:36 AM
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

So sorry guys for opening this topic.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:52:51 AM by juliet »

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:56:07 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.

That's the story of your friend, not mine.  When you read a post. don't make it subjective/personal, OKAY.  I don't judge the way you are from your posts  because I don't have any right to.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:58:07 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

When did we judge? We just asked you exactly what happened and how it happened, to make our own opinion , and then be free to feel the same as you or not ... Personnally I thought you were sad and I just wanted to cheer you up, it was my only intention ... because i'm convinced Michael's alive and watching us. So all I wanted was to try to make feel someone better...I may have misunderstood your post.
Anyway, it gives me headaches so I will no longer post here ^^
Take care everyone

It was not directed at you. Your post just came ahead of my post.