Something Just Happened

• 4 Replies

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Something Just Happened

• on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:44 AM
Oh I've had that sometimes when I'm walking in the mall, when I DON'T want to think of michael there's always something that MAKES me think of him, it could be music on the radio in the mall (most of the times Ben) sometimes a dvd that my eye spotted and the only thing I do is laugh about it ;).. maybe you should try that too!  :mrgreen:
I know it can be bloody freaky but no worries we haven't heard da troot yet so no worries no worries lalala :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 10:34:26 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Oh I've had that sometimes when I'm walking in the mall, when I DON'T want to think of michael there's always something that MAKES me think of him, it could be music on the radio in the mall (most of the times Ben) sometimes a dvd that my eye spotted and the only thing I do is laugh about it ;).. maybe you should try that too!  :mrgreen:
I know it can be bloody freaky but no worries we haven't heard da troot yet so no worries no worries lalala :mrgreen:

Oh and even yesterday! I was thinking what this Illuminati theory could be about (just thinking about all the theories) and all of a sudden BAM a program on tv about Illuminati and how they work and how they started etc .. that was kinda creepy got to tell you that but still I thought well isnt that interesting haha!  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :lol:
......................................I love you..................................

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 10:39:09 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER SOAKED :lol:  :lol:

Well isn't that interesting... lol :P how could you have super soaked me if I was faster than you and splashed you with my water balloons! yeah be afraid be very very afraid :P

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 04, 2009, 11:05:44 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
You guys.......

***sigh*** No need to start fights. Juliet was reaching out us and was feeling vulnerable and wanted to tell us what happened to her. I think she feels frustrated that we didnt understand her. I understood her.
Yesterday I posted this in my thread that on my way to work in the morning,, it was still wet and dewy from the rain we had gotten a ton of the night before. I was driving over a bridge that goes over part of the ocean and has some beautiful scenery....I was listening to YANA myself at the time and right smack on the part at 3:46 where the violans come in when I was on the bridge, I saw a rainbow. I started to cry. I took that as a sign that MJ is ok. If you wanna call me mentally unstable because of that then go ahead. I find it to be rather belittleing to insult someone this way. Im NOT saying that anyone judged her, Im just making a statement in general.

People have their own way of finding a sense of peace. Please do not ridicule others for what they feel in their heart.

All I can say is: well said! A.M.E.N.!  :)