Something Just Happened

  • 95 Replies
  • 4587 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:34:17 AM
BAXTER is unleashed :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Yas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 46
    • Show only replies by Yas

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:35:58 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
BAXTER is unleashed :lol:  :lol:

You're too funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491
    • Show only replies by juliet

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Quote from: "juliet"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D

Why would you lose hope.  We all know that Michael is reading the forum (not his ghost) and I was overwhelmed with what has occured and I thought that you guys will be happy because some members were asking for a sign/clue/message coming from Michael to hold on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491
    • Show only replies by juliet

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:49:36 AM
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

So sorry guys for opening this topic.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:52:51 AM by juliet »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:50:52 AM
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline O-drey-O

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243
    • Show only replies by O-drey-O

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:54:42 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

When did we judge? We just asked you exactly what happened and how it happened, to make our own opinion , and then be free to feel the same as you or not ... Personnally I thought you were sad and I just wanted to cheer you up, it was my only intention ... because i'm convinced Michael's alive and watching us. So all I wanted was to try to make feel someone better...I may have misunderstood your post.
Anyway, it gives me headaches so I will no longer post here ^^
Take care everyone
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491
    • Show only replies by juliet

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:56:07 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.

That's the story of your friend, not mine.  When you read a post. don't make it subjective/personal, OKAY.  I don't judge the way you are from your posts  because I don't have any right to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491
    • Show only replies by juliet

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 08:58:07 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Quote from: "juliet"
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

When did we judge? We just asked you exactly what happened and how it happened, to make our own opinion , and then be free to feel the same as you or not ... Personnally I thought you were sad and I just wanted to cheer you up, it was my only intention ... because i'm convinced Michael's alive and watching us. So all I wanted was to try to make feel someone better...I may have misunderstood your post.
Anyway, it gives me headaches so I will no longer post here ^^
Take care everyone

It was not directed at you. Your post just came ahead of my post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline O-drey-O

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243
    • Show only replies by O-drey-O

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:09:06 AM
To me your responseS are getting rude whilst people nicely answer to your posts. I don't take it personal, i'm talking about the others. I'm done with this thread. I'll leave ok Bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:10:53 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.


That's the story of your friend, not mine.  When you read a post. don't make it subjective/personal, OKAY.  I don't judge the way you are from your posts  because I don't have any right to.
Ooops-well thanks for that. Please do not recommend the charm school you attended. We have just lost a member because of this utter meaningless thread and your reaction. Some on here are not so guillable as to believe Michael is actually reading this and giving messages to us. I just meant to make you take stock as you seem to be in distress in thinking stuff like that. Maybe we should all not be bothered, not care and not reply with an honest answer, some of us did not all react in the way you wanted us to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:13:44 AM
this thread is becoming very mean now it is making me  :(  what has happened to the love ,just one thing if you cannot say something nice and supportive then KEEP IT IN THE CLOSET
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJatbol

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 32
    • Show only replies by MJatbol

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:09 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Quote from: "juliet"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D

Why would you lose hope.  We all know that Michael is reading the forum (not his ghost) and I was overwhelmed with what has occured and I thought that you guys will be happy because some members were asking for a sign/clue/message coming from Michael to hold on.

Juliet, I understand you. I'm on your side. Well, I hope you understood that I meant that it was JACKSONOLIGIST's thread, which gave a breakdown to me yesterday, not yours (such a complicated sentence :lol: ) We all want to have a sign from HIM, but we must be reasonable and logical and even sceptical at accepting signs. No one knows for sure if MJ is really reading the forum, we can believe it, suppose it, or want it, but we don't actually know.
XOXO :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline O-drey-O

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243
    • Show only replies by O-drey-O

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:23:46 AM
No no I'll not leave the forum :) Just the thread that's all ... And we're not mean either... Just look at our previous post ... It's just that it irritates me when you replie to someone, with a nice and respecful post,and then have and answer a little rude like the one to Harleyblonde... I want this forum to be a lovely place, full of love too :) But when there is no respect, then I don't understand it  and have to say somethin...
Ok it was my last post I promise  :) LOL I don't want to argue,that's not why I came here for  ;)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:56:38 AM by O-drey-O »
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:26:34 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
No no I'll not leave the forum :) Just the thread that's all ... And we're not mean either... Just look at our previous post ... It's just that it irritates me when you replie to someone, with a nice and respecful post,and then have and answer a little rude like the one to Harleyblonde... I want this forum to be a lovely place, full of love too :) But when there is no respect, then I don't understand it  and have to say somethin...
Ok it was my last post I promise  :) LOL I don't want to argue,that's not what I came here for  ;)
:lol:  :lol: ANYONE FOR A SUPER SOAKER FIGHT :lol:  :lol:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjgirl86

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 316
    • Show only replies by mjgirl86

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:29:34 AM
Wow Juliet, what is wrong with you? Stop being rude to the people on here. No one has said anything, for you to lash out, the way you are. Stop that.

I loved the first couple of posts, but you are a bit out of hand with the comments.... no one is against you, or trying to disrespect you.

Keep the L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline O-drey-O

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243
    • Show only replies by O-drey-O

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:32:11 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:lol:  :lol: ANYONE FOR A SUPER SOAKER FIGHT :lol:  :lol:  ;)

I'm in !!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Offline DooDoo

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 437
    • Show only replies by DooDoo

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:38:59 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:lol:  :lol: ANYONE FOR A SUPER SOAKER FIGHT :lol:  :lol:  ;)

I'm in !!  :lol:
So am I!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


you are my life


speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:58 AM
:lol: IM WINNING THIS SUPER SOAKER FIGHT  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DooDoo

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 437
    • Show only replies by DooDoo

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 09:48:56 AM
No way, you're not!!! :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


you are my life


speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline O-drey-O

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243
    • Show only replies by O-drey-O

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:20:50 AM
I'm sorry to tell you that but ... With this one, I just CAN'T lose!!  :mrgreen:  :lol:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:23:20 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
I'm sorry to tell you that but ... With this one, I just CAN'T lose!!  :mrgreen:  :lol:

IM GOING ON E-BAY RIGHT NOW  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Missyb007

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 727
    • Show only replies by Missyb007

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:44 AM
Oh I've had that sometimes when I'm walking in the mall, when I DON'T want to think of michael there's always something that MAKES me think of him, it could be music on the radio in the mall (most of the times Ben) sometimes a dvd that my eye spotted and the only thing I do is laugh about it ;).. maybe you should try that too!  :mrgreen:
I know it can be bloody freaky but no worries we haven't heard da troot yet so no worries no worries lalala :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline Missyb007

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 727
    • Show only replies by Missyb007

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:34:26 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Oh I've had that sometimes when I'm walking in the mall, when I DON'T want to think of michael there's always something that MAKES me think of him, it could be music on the radio in the mall (most of the times Ben) sometimes a dvd that my eye spotted and the only thing I do is laugh about it ;).. maybe you should try that too!  :mrgreen:
I know it can be bloody freaky but no worries we haven't heard da troot yet so no worries no worries lalala :mrgreen:

Oh and even yesterday! I was thinking what this Illuminati theory could be about (just thinking about all the theories) and all of a sudden BAM a program on tv about Illuminati and how they work and how they started etc .. that was kinda creepy got to tell you that but still I thought well isnt that interesting haha!  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:36:34 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Oh I've had that sometimes when I'm walking in the mall, when I DON'T want to think of michael there's always something that MAKES me think of him, it could be music on the radio in the mall (most of the times Ben) sometimes a dvd that my eye spotted and the only thing I do is laugh about it ;).. maybe you should try that too!  :mrgreen:
I know it can be bloody freaky but no worries we haven't heard da troot yet so no worries no worries lalala :mrgreen:

Oh and even yesterday! I was thinking what this Illuminati theory could be about (just thinking about all the theories) and all of a sudden BAM a program on tv about Illuminati and how they work and how they started etc .. that was kinda creepy got to tell you that but still I thought well isnt that interesting haha!  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :lol:
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER SOAKED :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Missyb007

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 727
    • Show only replies by Missyb007

Re: Something Just Happened

  • on: December 04, 2009, 10:39:09 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER SOAKED :lol:  :lol:

Well isn't that interesting... lol :P how could you have super soaked me if I was faster than you and splashed you with my water balloons! yeah be afraid be very very afraid :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
765 Views
Last post January 18, 2010, 07:52:44 AM
by EarthAngel90
18 Replies
713 Views
Last post February 10, 2010, 07:51:27 AM
by mjjveritas
4 Replies
462 Views
Last post March 01, 2010, 04:35:26 PM
by LOVE seeker
9 Replies
633 Views
Last post March 17, 2010, 08:08:02 PM
by jonnysgirldangerous
12 Replies
739 Views
Last post July 20, 2010, 10:15:09 AM
by Integrity