Something Just Happened

• 2 Replies

Offline MJatbol

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Something Just Happened

• on: December 04, 2009, 08:29:55 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJatbol

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Something Just Happened

• on: December 04, 2009, 09:16:09 AM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D

Why would you lose hope.  We all know that Michael is reading the forum (not his ghost) and I was overwhelmed with what has occured and I thought that you guys will be happy because some members were asking for a sign/clue/message coming from Michael to hold on.

Juliet, I understand you. I'm on your side. Well, I hope you understood that I meant that it was JACKSONOLIGIST's thread, which gave a breakdown to me yesterday, not yours (such a complicated sentence :lol: ) We all want to have a sign from HIM, but we must be reasonable and logical and even sceptical at accepting signs. No one knows for sure if MJ is really reading the forum, we can believe it, suppose it, or want it, but we don't actually know.
XOXO :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »