Something Just Happened

• 1 Replies

Offline Do

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Something Just Happened

• on: December 04, 2009, 06:31:07 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
What I've been trying to say is that Michael is reading our forum.  He's aware of everybody wanting some clue/hint/message to make them stronger.

What has occured, I'm sharing it because I know some of you would want to know of any signs from Michael. Since the beginning, I know that Michael is alive and I've never changed my thoughts on that.  It's one way for him to get in touch with all of us.

So, the next time, whoever it is, I will be here to support you and not doubt your experience.

Michael, I know you're reading this, I do hope I was able to convey your getting in touch, so as the members should not lose hope. It was a very good surprise.

Hi Juliet,
I hear what you are trying to tell us the minute I red your first post on this topic! All I can say is WOW, I also believe, like you, that he is reading this forums and wants to give us little signs so we don't give up hope! (thank you Michael!!!) I hope that you keep posting new experiences on this thread because it's definitly make me stronger in my believe and I'll have a very good day now! Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel